☾🪐☽ Σxotics: Introduce yourself!

• Welcome to the ♛ Σxotics Guild ♛ !!! ^^

It's a place where we can share our love and appreciation to Exo and their music, misss them together, celebrate updates, discuss, play games and interact with other users and maybe find other common interests like animes, dramas, movies, books, music...!

So if you are interested let's get to know each other better! Or you can just say hi however you like that's fine!!!

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Be careful not to share personal information for your safety like your address, phone number, real name, photo etc.

• We have our own subforum now!!!

If you want to be added to EXO-L taglist check this thread and comment

• Let me start!!! I'm novemberrain. You can call me november or rain as well :3

I used to listen to mainly rock until I fell into exo rabbit hole at pre-tempo era.

Their music, vocals and performances are what I love most about them. Also they just feel natural, sincere, down to earth to me.

Gravity, she's dreaming, boomerang, fall, hhistory are some of my fav. songs

:lover1:

Red Velvet and Taeyeon are my other fav. kpop artists though Exo is my ult.

I still listen to rock a lot mostly from 60s-90s; for example Bon Jovi, Guns n' roses, boston, bad company, styx, led zeppelin, ac/dc...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also like to watch kdramas and cdramas even though lately I hardly find time. I most recently watxhed Sweet home, the story of minglan. I recommend them!

And animes! I'm currently watching jujutsu kaisen, attack on titan, promise neverland, horimiya time to time.

I work so I may not be able to active all the time but still you can say I'm very active :D

:pepe-life-support:

I opened an account bc there was too much negativity surrounding Exo in this forum and I wanted to show my love for Exo and appreciate them

:pepe-cowboy:

Edit: Oh by the way I don't have a bias. OT9 are my bias and biawreckers though I have soft spot for some members

• Oooo ok ok I’ll introduce myself. I’m user tic_tac_toe. I got into kpop around 2016 because of duh EXO.

I fell in love with EXO after watching the EXOLUXION DVD clips. In particular it was these Don’t Go and Playboy performances.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like they literally just blew my mind and then I saw Monster comeback and never ever went back. :pepe-life-support:

I love anime. I’m always watching the latest ones! I occasionally watch Asian dramas but these days it’s few and far in between because 3D men just don’t cut it Lbr.

I like to also read a lot. Books. Fanfics. Webtoons. I read them all.

You can always find me in the guild lounge or fighting with someone over EXO being superior. Those are pretty much the only two things I do on AKP lol. :pepe-toast:

• Hi! I'm charli-rob! The Spice Queen/Guild Mod!! I got into kpop in 2014 because of 2ne1, Bigbang and SNSD. I started stanning EXO in January 2016. I started to fell in love with them when I first heard Overdose. I listen to most RV's, 2ne1 and LOONA's music too. I listen to Pop and R&B music and some of jpop music..

“Us ᴡʜᴏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, ʙᴜᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs"

tenor.gif?itemid=5037455   

• Hi! I'm charli-rob! The Spice Queen/Guild Mod!! I got into kpop in 2014 because of 2ne1, Bigbang and SNSD. I started stanning EXO in January 2016. I started to fell in love with them when I first heard Overdose. I listen to most RV's, 2ne1 and LOONA's music too. I listen to Pop and R&B music and some of jpop music..

why did it took so long to stan Exo :D

• Exo was your first kpop group right? How did you discover them?

• Hi im user fluffyhairedbaek. My username is inspired from this love me right live~

But ironically you will always find me whining about wanting to see baekhyun's hair styled lol

I went from im a kpop fan and idc about exo to im an exo fan and idc about kpop real quick. Been into kpop since late 2011 and got into exo in 2013!

Wolf was the song that made me pay attention to exo for the first time (i knew of them since pre debut teasers) so i dont tolerate any slander to towards that bop

The song that cemented me as an exo akagae and turned me into a permanent baekhyun stan is baby dont cry after seeing this iconic live. My ears were never this blessed!

Exo set the bar so high for me so like now i cant stan anyone else after them

The vocals and the performance quality coupled with such mindblowing visuals and a golden discography >>>>>> kpop

Okay other than exo, i like to read most. Gaming and watching movies occasionally

My special ability is being able to make any topic be about baekhyun so yes you can literally find my posts on any type of thread :pepe-hehe:

Stream soty bambi

• Hello, I'm jonginmomo, and the name is after my two ultimate biases: Kim Jongin and Hirai Momo (from twice).
    EXO is my ultimate favorite group, I love all of them so much, but Sehun and Baekhyun are my second biases.
    I am a multi who likes a lot of groups, but some of my biases are JB (Got7), WOODZ, Byungchan (Victon), Lee Know (Stray Kids), Taeyong (NCT), Joy (Red Velvet) and a lot of others.
    Besides Kpop, I love a lot of music Genres. I love reading but the last few years I haven't had much time.

I got into EXO during obsession, I know I'm kind of new ;(
    The specific reason I got into Kpop was because of Taylor Swift "Lover" that had that diary packaging and four versions, and I am a sucker for physical albums, so when B75 fans said that she took that idea from Kpop I was like :eyes:
    I went and listened to BP :D I liked them and wanted to get into it more. My suggestions recommended me EXO and their name was familiar so I clicked. LOVED every single song. When watching Love Shot I thought: "ohhh they are actually hot" :angryr:
    Afterwards I watched Love Me Right performance because it was my favorite first listen. I saw Kai's smirk and the rest was history, he had my heart.
    It was a total coincidence that it was during obsession :cryingr:

• Hi, I'm Elliah! I got into EXO 2013/14 after seeing MAMA performance on TV, they were fascinating to me (someone from my country performed which is why it aired). I became a big fan after Overdose.

I love EXO because they're the full package and I love their albums. Other than them I also like BTS, BP and Taeyeon. I listen to a lot of different songs(not just in kpop but in general), my playlist is all over the place lol. Other interest is playing video games. Recently I've started to put together 1000 piece puzzles, it works good as a stress reliever which I think is important :)

• I'm user KaiRismatic, I got into kpop in 2014 after being an anime&_manga fan for so many years. I discovered Exo in 2014 and I was just liking their title tracks. I wasn't that interested at the beginning but then Exodus and the pathcodes happened and everything was mind blowing and great about that era and so I decided to stan them and started buying and collecting all their discography. They set the bar too high that I can't see myself stanning other groups as I'm not even into kpop like before. I only care about Exo.

I also like watching movies/series and casually korean/chinese dramas. Netflix is a blessing especially since 2020 with many lockdowns my country is still experiencing!

• That LMR live is one of my favorite performances by them :love: It's sooo good!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!