Posts by Exo_bunnie

This is the thing that gets me. People cry about Israel this that when you look at how Gaza is given much more aid by the UN than any other country yet they spend that money and resources on weapons instead of improving Gaza

People complain omg Israel bombing XYZ. Well what do you want them to do ask nicely? These people do not think like you, their values are entirely different than your's besides they embedded their assets into civilian structures. They use human shields unfortunately there will always be collateral damage when cowards continue to employ this method

Question. How can people improve when they are living under oppression?

Exo and R&B is the best. I love that Sehun starts the song though not technically which is a rarity. The harmonisation is like pure magic. I love this song. I'm so happy to hear Kai's voice. The Mv was minimalistic but ordinary chores and the happy vibes made it so chill. I liked that Kyungsoo was featured first. It almost makes up the lack of Kyungsoo's vocals. This song is on repeat. I can't wait for the album.

novemberrain thank you to you and the gals.

I'm not saying I don't support cbx. I realised I am old. I come from a school whereby if you don't like your job. You quit quietly. But you don't say anything bad about your employer. If you talk bad about your employer, that will spread in a market that is quite small and your future employers will not hire you cause they are scare you will do the same to them and damage their reputation. Also, you leave in good taste and not burn your bridges with your employer because who knows you may need their help in the future. I believe Korea is still a conversative society. They are not like the Western culture where employees rights are more important than the company. Also, it is important to take care of yourself before things happen not after. That is why I am critising cbx for not taking care before signing a renewal contract. They should have known better.If they are blackmailed, they still should have seek a lawyer first. I was dissapointed to read that they negotiated the profit split lawyered up but not other terms then come around to say they were manupilated. I was upset and concern because they did all the things I feel they should not do because it will be hard for them in the future and they may even lose their career. They are trying to change one company not the industry. Is the pain worth it for one company? Perhaps only they can answer. But I also realised I'm old, if the youth wants to follow the hard path even if it means losing their career I should let them be and can only support them. After all, having their right is way more important than securing a long career.

Maybe I was wrong to use the word righteous, but hey you are right. It's up to them to sacrifice their career. Humane treatment and sticking up for your right is good also . doesn't matter if don't have a career for that. You can always change line.

Even if they want to leave after the contract still their decision my dear. You are free to drop your support to them any time, no one is blocking you. However, everything the fandom do not need is your endless crying because you cannot have a comeback because of those evil CBX members who decided to leave Yada Yada.

So, I should just shut up and agree with the mass. Right?

Girl, if they never renewed and EXO disbanded you would still be upset. Your priority is for them to keep releasing music to please you. You even suggested they should team up with Super Junior of all things :skull:

CBX wants to leave. If you're not ready to accept and support this please just remove this Baekhyun DP and leave the fandom, you won't be missed

Just because you don't agree with me, you have not right to dictate what are my opinions and whether I should leave the fandom. I'm not so blind to say they did everything right just because they are my favs. If Cbx wants to leave, they should have left before renewing. That is my opinion. My world also doesn't revolve around Exo. If they disband, my world will still go on. I also do not know them personally to know their motives in quiting. Their job is to entertain me. So what if I care about that. As for Super Junior I didn't say they should them up with them. If they are not so righteous maybe they can learn some survival tips from them.

I may not agree with all of your views regarding CBX.

But the world is super harsh and both parties look at their own benefit at the end of the day.

But I still believe that CBX are at a huge disadvantage.

I've been accused of being a sad fan. The reason why I'm so pissed with Cbx is because history has shown itself what damages suing can do to idols. They are brave but if they never renew, they wouldn't have to face the backlash which to me if can be avoided, should be avoided. So many ppl here are idealistic. But you have to take the hit for a ideal which in the end you may end up with nothing but an ideal.

Not ruling them wrong. Like I said all the details are not there. Some said they sign something. Some say not. If the contract does not come into force then, then its okay. The whole point of all my post is point out it is foolish if you signed a contract without knowing all the details. Then later turn back and cry cause it wasn't what you wanted and you have to sue to terminate. I'm not going to sugar coat it and say it is just a mistake, they were gaslighted and I should be understanding. The boys aren't rookies anymore who don't know any better. The are grown adults and richer than me. They can afford legal counsel. They have friends in the industry to ask. If it was a slave contract in the first place. Why sign it? Did Sm put a gun to their head? They already had the Chinese members as examples.