• Stage Name: Hwasa
    Birth Name: Ahn Hye Jin

Group: MAMAMOO
    Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae

Birthday: July 23, 1995

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Blood Type: A

II. Hwasa Facts

– She was born in Jeonju, Jeollabuk-do, South Korea.
    – She has two elder sisters.
    – Education: Wonkwang Information Arts High School
    – She has known Wheein since middle school.
    – Used to record guide vocals for 4Minute.
    – Featured Vocalist in Phantom’s “Fingernail”, Baechigi’s “Boy Jump” and VRomance’s “SHE”.
    – She wrote and Composed “My Heart/I Do Me” on Mamamoo’s first mini-album, “Hello”.
    – Hwasa had also composed the song “Freakin Shoes” from their album “Pink Funky”.
    – Hwasa appeared on “King of Masked Singer” as Aerobic Girl.
    – Hwasa’s first love was her social studies teacher. During “You’re The Best” era, she was still in contact with him.
    – Likes cooking so she’s Mamamoo’s cook.
    – Likes listening to old Jazz Music.
    – She LOVES Rihanna.
    – Hwasa is allergic to animal fur.
    – Because she can’t have a pet, she has a toy lion which she always references to whenever the other members talk about their pets.
    – She was nominated for the “100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018”.
    – Hwasa featured in High 4-20’s HookGa.
    – Hwasa has 5 tattoos (Wheein and Hwasa share two friendship tattoos)
    – She’s a permanent member of the popular show “I Live Alone” as a celebrity panelist, alongside Henry Lau and Sung Hoon.
    – Hwasa has also been on the show as a guest 4 times
    – On February 13th 2019, Hwasa released her first solo song called TWIT.
    – Hwasa was named the Rookie Female of the Year in Variety in 2018 and won an MBC Ent. award for her work on “I Live Alone”.

– She used to share a room with Solar. (After Um Oh Ah Yeh era all of them moved out and now have their own places.)

- She is part of the project girl group Refund Sisters.

III. Discography

Mini Albums

Maria 2020

Digital Singles

Twit 2019
    Play With Life

Features

Phantom ''Fingernail''
    Baechigi ''Boy Jump''
    Ja Mezz ''Drinks Up''
    Kisum ''Love Talk''
    Primary ''Mileage'' (with Paloalto)
    Basick and Lil Boy ''Call Me''
    Suran ''Ddang''
    Basick ''Nice'' (with G2)
    HIGH4 20 ''Hookga''
    San E ''I Am Me''
    Woodie Gochild ''Cotton Candy''
    K.Will ''Treat Me Bad''
    Dua Lipa ''Physical'' (remix)
    ONEWE ''Q''
    Uhm Jung Hwa ''Hop In''

OSTs

The Heirs OST" ("Break Up for You, Not Yet for Me") 2013
    The King: Eternal Monarch OST Part 2 (Orbit)

IV. HWASA MVS

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.