Suran

• suran.jpg

Suran (수란) is a South Korean singer-songwriter and producer under S-TASY. She debuted in the duo LODIA in 2014 and made her solo debut on December 17, 2014 with the single "I Feel". Following her departure from Million Market in November 2020, Suran set up her own independent label called S-TASY. On February 18, she also revealed that she would be releasing her first single since her departure from Million Market called "Sunny" on February 23.

On the reality show Video Star in April 2019, Suran also revealed that she had surgery on her breasts due to breast cancer. She mentioned how she had to get one of her breasts removed and in turn felt as though her femininity had decreased.

I. Discography

I. EPs

II. Digital singles

III. Remix singles

IV. Collaborations

V. Features

VI. OSTs

II. Music Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.