Bewhy

• c55730aa3135e8167063667cf7809c9a.jpg

Bewhy (비와이), born Lee Byung-yoon (이병윤) is a South Korean rapper who debuted under Sexy Street & Yello Music in 2014. Initially he chose 'BY' as a stage name, but changed it to 'BewhY' to give a meaning to the name. The name was given by rapper C Jamm, an old friend from high school. Bewhy won first place on Show Me the Money 5 in 2016, and childhood friend C Jamm came in second on the show. Bewhy is known for being a devout Christian. In October 2020, Bewhy married his non-celebrity partner who he had been dating for 8 years.

I. Discography

I. Studio albums

• Time Travel (2015)
    • The Blind Star (2017)
    • The Movie Star (2019)

II. Collaborative albums

• Neo Christian with Simba Zawadi (2020)
    • Dingo X Dejavu Group 'Wrote This Tomorrow' with Viann, Khundi Panda, Son Simba, Une, Choi LB (2021)

III. Extended plays

• The Blind Star 0.5 (2017)
    • 032 Funk (2021)

IV. Mixtapes

• Be The Livest (2012)

V. Singles

VI. As lead artist

• "Waltz" (2014)
    • "Swimming Bananas" (2014)
    • "In Trinity" (2015)
    • "Shalom" (2016)
    • "Asura X Bewhy" (2016)
    • "Dejavu" (2017)
    • "Hewgeso" (휴게소) (2017)
    • "Scar" (흔적) (2017)
    • "Suits" (2018)
    • "My Land" (나의 땅) (2019)
    • "Challan" (찬란) (2019)
    • "Algorithm" (2020)

VII. Collaborations

• "Freeze" (얼어) with Vasco, C Jamm, Konsole, Scary'P (2015)
    • "Beside Me" with Code Kunst, YDG, Suran (2016)
    • "Puzzle" with C Jamm (2016)
    • "International Wave" with Talib Kweli (2016)
    • "Uno" (우노) with Big K.R.I.T (2017)
    • "Like Me" with ASAP Tyy, C Jamm (2017)
    • "119 Remix" with Various Artists (2018)
    • "Neo Christian Flow" with Simba Zawadi (2020)
    • "Dingo X Dejavu Group 'Wrote This Tomorrow' (Part 1)" with Khundi Panda, Son Simba, Viann (2021)
    • "Dingo X Dejavu Group 'Wrote This Tomorrow' (Part 2)" with Une, Son Simba, Choi LB, Khundi Panda, Viann (2021)
    • "Idea" with Khundi Panda, Son Simba, Une, Viann (2022)

II. Filmography

• Show Me The Money 4 (2015) - Contestant
    • Show Me The Money 5 (2016) - Contestant
    • The Call (2018) - Cast
    • Suits (2018) - Cameo Ep. 3+4
    • Kill Bill (2019) - Contestant
    • Show Me The Money 8 (2019) - Judge
    • Show Me The Money 9 (2020) - Judge
    • The Penthouse: War in Life 3 (2021) - Cameo Ep. 14

III. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Music Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.