Why are people voting for Kai's sister on gp999????

• Im sorry but she is the perfect example of a privileged idol who is getting votes just because her brother is famous. She can't even sing or dance plus she doesnt have great visuals or charisma either. If she gets into the final lineup it would be one wasted spot. Kpop stans need to stop doing this kind of stuff.

• From what I've seen so far she seems to have a good voice and decent dance skills. I think she's lacking in stage presence though.

I'm not personally voting for her, because I would like to see more growth before I would, but I could see why some people (regardless of who her brother is) would.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Imma be honest, she doesn’t grab me either. Her stage presence is pretty bland. Then again, she keeps being put on innocent concept stage, so she’d prob stand out much more with a more upbeat style

On top of the privilege of being H.Kai’s sister, I think she’s a product of K-Group privilege too. Some of the most mediocre K-Group girls make it high while a lot of good C-Group & J-Group girls get overlooked

She is entertaining off stage. She has a fun personality so she has that. And she’s not untalented. But yeah I have other girls I’m more interested in making top 9

I’d give her two more years of training, and she’d shine to her greatest potential

I mean Kim Dayeon is an example of this

• because she's Kai sister

and honestly considering everybody was hyping her before the show i expected her to be really good , like a good vocalist or great dancer

but her skills were very meh, even her fiesta performance

but i can see the potential she have, if i remember well they said she only train for 1 year, she have a very nice vocal tone, she can improve her vocal technique with more training

+ i really like her personality i like how when they were announcing the top 9 and Yunjin was announce as #4 everyone was in shocked with their mouth wild open she's the only one who said " you should stop and applause her for reaching this spot"

she seems really humble and down to earth and she ssems to have a funny side to her that i hope she'll let go a little bit more

I think that she's not the best in term of skills, and yes i agree that if she end up in the final lineup she might steal the spot of someone who's much more talented than her

but if she end up in the lineup i wouldn't be mad neither, i can see the potential for her to be a good vocalist and a stan attractor

and her visual doesn't have to envy to anybody

honestly i saw kpop idols debut with worst skills than her and less charisma than her

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I watched her Fiesta fancam because I'm curious as well, and she's not as talentless as you're trying to make her seem. I was pleasantly surprised to hear a stable voice, they don't hide shitty vocals on a survival program.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• The funniest thing in this whole story is her brother's fans who are vehemently arguing that they are stanning Bahiyyih not because her brother is Hueningkai but because they noticed her immense talent in the 10 seconds of screen time that she had. I mean, don't lie at least, lol, everyone knows why she got so much attention. If she was not TXT Kai's sister, she would be like Vivienne - got some minimal screentime, left the show at 20+ place in her group.

• I don't think she's gonna debut, thankfully. I agree she doesn't deserve it. Honestly, people who want her to debut are setting her up for tremendous hate and questioning of her deserving to be on the final lineup. It would be better for her if she didn't debut now but got some recognition, then debuted later (not on GP999) when she's more skilled and can separate herself from the "Kai's lil sister" image.

If she debuted with GP999 she would never have peace, she'd be bullied to shreds because the only reason she's getting votes is because of TXT fans, not because of her skills or charisma. Besides, if you check the GP999 subreddit, people have been sharing loads of tweets of TXT members mass-buying SIM cards to vote more multiple times.

I honestly feel sorry for the girl. The only screen time she got was people talking about how she's Kai's brother and a brief facetime conversation with him. I really hope, for her own sake, she doesn't make it to the final lineup and gets to debut later, on another group.

• To be honest i was one the people that was curious to see what she has to bring to the table and let me tell you that was a huge let down, i see comments of people saying she can 'dance" and she's "stable" when she sings i was like :watt: wtf of course she can do that she's in a competition with 98 other girls from different countries who can do the exact same thing if not better having the basics skills isn't a talent when you're in competition like that that show isn't your regular school talent contestant her stage presence is really not there and you can see that most she's uncomfortable or stressed i don't know her personality doesn't shine at all on stage, overall there's plenty of other girls on that show that deserve a spot in the final line up and she's not one of them

• Oh, and another funny thing - even implying that Bahiyyih needs to improve her skills before debuting on Twitter leads to getting swarmed by Hueningkai's stans who poop out stuff like "WhY dO U hAtE 16 yEaRs oLd gUrL??7 :cursing::cursing::cursing:;(;(;(;(;( ". Yeah, so I am one of those who would prefer her not debuting in the final group because I can already see how problematic all her solo stans will become if she gets into the group - they'll blame and harass the company (don't give a crap about that tbh) & other girls for "overshadowing" Bahiyyih if she does not get 4 minutes out of the 3-minute song. They already shat on Mnet, the other Fiesta team, her teammates & her cellmates after she lost the Fiesta battle and started spamming that the show is rigged because Bahiyyih did not get into top 9.

Edited once, last by 3best ().

• Im sorry but she is the perfect example of a privileged idol who is getting votes just because her brother is famous. She can't even sing or dance plus she doesnt have great visuals or charisma either. If she gets into the final lineup it would be one wasted spot. Kpop stans need to stop doing this kind of stuff.

huh?? I get saying she isn't the best singer/dancer but straight up saying she isn't talented is off. she can sing and dance, is she the top dancer or singer. no. this post is basically insulting wtf?

• I think it's a moot point whether people vote for her or why they're voting for her.

Msnake is probably weighing the impact of people who are criticizing her for her skills, visuals, etc versus the potential revenue from Huening Kai fans who will support the NGG with album sales and charting if she's in the group. If they think she's worthy of being in the top 9, they'll find a way to jam her into the group fanvotes be damned. If not, they'll find a way to get rid of her.

• I think it's a moot point whether people vote for her or why they're voting for her.

Msnake is probably weighing the impact of people who are criticizing her for her skills, visuals, etc versus the potential revenue from Huening Kai fans who will support the NGG with album sales and charting if she's in the group. If they think she's worthy of being in the top 9, they'll find a way to jam her into the group fanvotes be damned. If not, they'll find a way to get rid of her.

I think that Kai's stans will lose interest quite quickly after the debut. I would not count on them financially supporting the group, lol, voting is free.

Edited once, last by 3best ().

• I'm just gonna copy and paste my comment from pc coz I'm lazy

Sorry but she's mediocre in all fronts if I'm being brutally honest. She's not particularly untalented like what other's are saying but she's just painfully average.

Visual- she's okay to me and some may find her super pretty, but there's definitely others who are a lot prettier. Her visual doesn't particularly stand out aside from her mixed features.

Dancing- average

Vocal- is average. It's stable but not a wow vocal. Just the basic skill anyone would need to enter (but not excel) in a survival program.

Stage presence- lacking. She looks like she's counting her steps while performing that's why she often looks like she's out of it.

Facial expressions- still lacking

Charisma- borderline nonexistent. It's so easy to forget she exist in the show. One time I was immersed in watching all of the audition videos and in that moment, I completely forgot she existed. She's not memorable at best. Even the twins are more memorable than her.

These aside, she indeed has a potential. She has a huge room to improve. But, if you are to join a survival show with people who are much more talented than you are, then you gonna have something to stand out more than a potential. She doesn't have that which makes her overrated to some others who doesn't view her in the lense of her connections. But people are free to vote who they like, so there's that. Even I would prefer to vote for other underrated but talented contestants but we can't really blame her if her brother's fans wanted to vote for her.

• I don't think she's gonna debut, thankfully. I agree she doesn't deserve it. Honestly, people who want her to debut are setting her up for tremendous hate and questioning of her deserving to be on the final lineup. It would be better for her if she didn't debut now but got some recognition, then debuted later (not on GP999) when she's more skilled and can separate herself from the "Kai's lil sister" image.

If she debuted with GP999 she would never have peace, she'd be bullied to shreds because the only reason she's getting votes is because of TXT fans, not because of her skills or charisma. Besides, if you check the GP999 subreddit, people have been sharing loads of tweets of TXT members mass-buying SIM cards to vote more multiple times.

I honestly feel sorry for the girl. The only screen time she got was people talking about how she's Kai's brother and a brief facetime conversation with him. I really hope, for her own sake, she doesn't make it to the final lineup and gets to debut later, on another group.

The funniest thing in this whole story is her brother's fans who are vehemently arguing that they are stanning Bahiyyih not because her brother is Hueningkai but because they noticed her immense talent in the 10 seconds of screen time that she had. I mean, don't lie at least, lol, everyone knows why she got so much attention. If she was not TXT Kai's sister, she would be like Vivienne - got some minimal screentime, left the show at 20+ place in her group.

Hive-mind bh stans are voting for her. I doubt she’d get this amount of support from people who watch the show as regular viewers. She doesn’t really stand out to me as particularly talented or a visual.

I’m not a fan of her and the fact she is getting a lot of support because of her brother.

But she’s not that bad she can hold a note and her dancing is good she just lacks charisma

And she hard carrying the fiesta performance so... I gotta give her that

Because people know her name and you can only vote for someone whose name you know

The same can't be said for the bottom contestants

Im sorry but she is the perfect example of a privileged idol who is getting votes just because her brother is famous. She can't even sing or dance plus she doesnt have great visuals or charisma either. If she gets into the final lineup it would be one wasted spot. Kpop stans need to stop doing this kind of stuff.

This thread is hilarious.... You got a bunch of unemployed/McDonald overweight workers who have no life commenting on a 16 year girl who has more talent in her pinky finger than they would ever have their entire life. Theres a reason you comment on a kpop forum 24/7 because outside of that you're pretty worthless besides flipping patties.

• This thread is hilarious.... You got a bunch of unemployed/McDonald overweight workers who have no life commenting on a 16 year girl who has more talent in her pinky finger than they would ever have their entire life. Theres a reason you comment on a kpop forum 24/7 because outside of that you're pretty worthless besides flipping patties.

Is what I said wrong? You have more than 80% of the contestants with no screentime. Of course people are going to vote for the ones they know. Nobody cares for the contestants they don't even know exist.

• I watched her Fiesta fancam because I'm curious as well, and she's not as talentless as you're trying to make her seem. I was pleasantly surprised to hear a stable voice, they don't hide shitty vocals on a survival program.

If you're MNET you replay the voice crack 5 times

:cryingr::cryingr:

This time they up their game by adding in Sunmi's cringe reactions

• even though its wrong that people are purely voting for her because she is related to kai, its also wrong for people to hate on her because shes kais sister

Im sorry but she is the perfect example of a privileged idol who is getting votes just because her brother is famous. She can't even sing or dance plus she doesnt have great visuals or charisma either. If she gets into the final lineup it would be one wasted spot. Kpop stans need to stop doing this kind of stuff.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Is what I said wrong? You have more than 80% of the contestants with no screentime. Of course people are going to vote for the ones they know. Nobody cares for the contestants they don't even know exist.

The majority of you attack her for being Kais sisters and hate her for being half white. Trust me these morons on this forum hate him for white people, Huening Kai is hated a lot because of that. White = bad to these people

• he only screen time she got was people talking about how she's Kai's brother and a brief facetime conversation with him. I really hope, for her own sake, she doesn't make it to the final lineup and gets to debut later, on another group.

she facetimed him on the show???

... ok

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• If I'm being honest? She's like a Hyewon back in Produce 48. Not that good in all aspects talent wise.

But difference is Hyewon actually has a story that ganeered support in PD48, the Hellbayah saga and her trying her best to come up with her own rap lyrics for the rap mission and she came from having no supporters to fk ton of supporter.

For Bahiyyih it's different she had all those supporters from the start. Hell I even feel MNET might not want her in the final lineup they barely gave her screentime after the first episode other than her worried expressions.

Will there be a lot of Huening Kai supporters voting for Bahiyyih? Probably. The real question is after the show and if she makes it to the line up, will they continue to support her and stream their music and buy their albums

• Oh, and another funny thing - even implying that Bahiyyih needs to improve her skills before debuting on Twitter leads to getting swarmed by Hueningkai's stans who poop out stuff like "WhY dO U hAtE 16 yEaRs oLd gUrL??7 :cursing::cursing::cursing:;(;(;(;(;( ". Yeah, so I am one of those who would prefer her not debuting in the final group because I can already see how problematic all her solo stans will become if she gets into the group - they'll blame and harass the company (don't give a crap about that tbh) & other girls for "overshadowing" Bahiyyih if she does not get 4 minutes out of the 3-minute song. They already shat on Mnet, the other Fiesta team, her teammates & her cellmates after she lost the Fiesta battle and started spamming that the show is rigged because Bahiyyih did not get into top 9.

I don't agree with shooing valid criticism or observation but most of the swarming I've seen from bahiyyih stans wasn't for those comments but for more hateful or passive aggressive ones. They may have become sensitive over the sheer amount of comments she receives in the daily. Also tbh kpop stans are like that, you can't produce valid criticism on someone else's faves without the possibility of getting ratioed.

Tbh and that may include bahiyyihs fans, survival shows are the worst and its fans despite acting like they hate it feed into the competitiveness and evil editing so so much. I do hope when the group is formed that it will calm down.

• She isn't my vote but I am going to defend her here

Her having a famous sibling definitely got her initial interest, that is impossible to deny

I think people forgot about her introduction video which was the first place most of us saw each of the contestants and she was honestly funny and charming there (her messing up the skipping rope was endearing), also showed her as kind of a dork which people like, it meant allot of that initial interest stuck around giving her a fanbase before the actual show even began

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [\media]

She also hasn't been noticeably bad to me, she sounded fine, she danced fine, she is also pretty, didn't make obvious mistakes

• She sings and dances amazing actually. StrawberryChaeng show your picture and a video of you dancing please. Its hilarious knowing some fucking loser fatass like you who cant move without breathing hard and passing out judges a 16 year old girl on dancing and singing. Strawberry we will send you donuts instead cause an eating contest is better for you ;(

how fucking dumb is this logic lol?? i dont have to be an expert in a field to judge it, especially when it comes to performances which are made for the viewers to judge.

:pepefacepalm:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• The only thing she's lacking in is stage presence. Everything else seems fine. But it's delusional to believe the only reason she has the top votes is due to her talent. Regardless, I still think she deserves to debut. All the contestants below top 15 are way damn weak to deserve the position she's in.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!