Posts by bobsyouruncle

i was sceptical of this even being a thing then i saw this video

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-life-support:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-life-support:

[theqoo/enter-talk] BIG HIT [OFFICIAL STATEMENT] BTS' ENLISTMENT AND FUTURE ACTIVITIES

bypannchoaOctober 17, 2022
    AVvXsEjTw-yAGu6QkIUMU0gsApzhhkP8mYMyE23vPrOoQqfJ6TW4GPQEhexpdbeqjwEj5ZbzLHLK4OfaPUetBIWOy-pFpYnwfQh0VWQaPXlnogp8Gfx3-yygOLycBf6XFHzsImIskjoof_s28s4PXHfH7QyN01L79TmMgsQFZv96pDtiMc9wVzeZXKbo5Qoy=w640-h640

AVvXsEhPxJneD7gjUY_J_OsHiQBB4bAbn74mM1BxaDlIqBSekH9Fu9zcYrH_Xu6Lky7uc0rmLTwroeIw3s5M-AJZP-cXDfBDvnBmY7ILY7njPmlnAfdEHRTAVCmKN6u0368pHbp0fvE-Ep97B97WZz_GBhPb59p1bkw5HU7bR10CA_hY5thYl5Jmq-9_7n1_=s16000

original post: here

1. Without unconditional faith๐Ÿ’œ

2. Have a safe enlistment~~~ I hope that Bang Sihyuk will stop taking advantages of the stock prices...

3. Enlist safetly and healthily๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

4. Seokjin-ah, enlist safely!! I will be waiting for you~!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

5. I was expecting them to release a statement any time soon... I hope that he enlists safely and takes care of his body..ใ… ใ…  I will always be waiting for you. Thank you for being my lifetime idol and lifetime singer. I love you ใ… ใ… 

6. I love you Seokjin-ah, I'll wait for you

7. I'm good at waiting so Seokjinie just needs to enlist safely. Let's stay together for a long time, I love you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ

8. I love you๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ I'll wait for you ilke a dog. I'll be a Bangtan fan for life

9. I hope you enlist safely. I'll be waiting. Also, I hope that people stop side eyeing them here now

10. It's a shame but I hope he takes care of his health and has a safe enlistment

[theqoo] BTS, STARTS ENLISTING STARTING FROM THE OLDEST JIN... WITHDRAWS POSTPONEMENT OF ENLISTMENT

AVvXsEglTEdmfo2jVo2XW6wNe2gBQRscXpYD6ak7ekmNtZ6CxYPwRq517Kbde4xWVXnVfGqXGA-I__MpodA72eWdFIBaqDyk-OUoOl9VLR1iIbdI-bSSGFVG2nnGIisL7qX2DxCRlJe77gezpPB30YeZ-toHdcS_I6edSCd_gpCu7tdfwDbprMUI79cEWMUh=s16000

1. Seokjin-ah, I love you ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ…  seriously, weren't the trolls severe ever since 2017? F*ck, every time I saw these titles in the Hot Category, I thought that I was gonna puke from reading the comments

2. I hope you take care of your body, I'll be waiting for you

3. I love you, take care of your body and come back. I'll always be here ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

4. Have a safe enlistment

5. Seokjin-ah, have a safe enlistment, we'll be waiting

6. The media play is solid. He has until December to enlist and they are saying that he's withdrawing his postponement in the end of October

7. You suffered all this time. Please just enlist healthily Seokjin-ah

8. The postponement period was until December anyways

9. I'll be waiting for you, god-baby angel

10. Seriously, people are making a fuss even when he's enlisting

[enter-talk] WHAT I'M FREAKING PISSED ABOUT JIN GOING TO THE ARMY

I'm an Army and I'm freaking pissed off. BTS never said once that they weren't going, rather, they kept on insisting that they wanted to go. However, when they got #1 on Billboard200 for the first time in 2018, the government started mentioning about exemption and for 4 years, they got sworn at for their enlistment without rest. No but they said from the beginning that they'd be going. And now they're going. As an idol, he participated in national events that he didn't have to do, and he made it great to promote national prestige, but he was still getting f*cking sworn at for his enlistment, it pisses me off. No but you guys need to cut it down. Seriously they were sworn at to no end and cancelled as if they were really not going

post response:
    [+718][-193]

1. [+338, -154]
    Aside from the fact that they said they'd be going, it's true that they were stubborn with pushing it back all the time

2. [+151, -51]
    They said that they were going from the start f*ck, just how many times do they have to say it. Ever since the army talks started, they already said that they knew what's best for them and that they'd go in their lyrics and they even said it in interviews. The members never said that they didn't want to go to the army and that they wanted to be exempt so why are they getting sworn at? F*ck they're going now and they released a notice but people are still saying stuff like 'should've went earlier'

3. [+147, -54]
    Seriously I've seen all the swears I could've imagined thrown at them. Meanwhile they were used like puppets by the government. Seeing them choke up at the Busan concert was just ha..

4. [+130, -47]
    Seriously I feel bad for them.. They were getting sworn at but consistently said that they'd be enlisting, I hope he can come back early and promote while working hard. I love you Kim Seokjin

5. [+95, -63]
    Only Army don't know that the only reason they were sworn at was because they kept their mouths shut ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

6. [+84, -46]
    They never said they'd be going either. Stop pushing this narrative. Just admit the defeat

people are starting to upload the fancams for group performances :pep-pj-pink:

External Content www.youtube.com

setlist:

This bring the question of what did they muted the video posted?

the clip i saw from their friends angle wasnt muted but if they muted another clip then :pepe-magnify::pepe-magnify::pepe-magnify:

i knew as soon as i saw the apology statement people were gonna come out of the woodworks and use it as an excuse to be racist... :pepe-shame: doesn't help that one of the biggest idols fanbase is now taking any fan who is disappointed expressing their thoughts on this situation as an attack on said idol and being racist in turn.

at the end of the day this really just exposed a lot of kpop fans for being racist imo with how they reacted online in defence of other idols:pepe-just-smile:

OK so she did lie

Accusing him of saying no was the big part of why people believed it.

That's a really effed up thing to do.

I don't think they lied so much as they don't understand korean which probably led to any misunderstanding. :pepe-magnify: It's obvious that at the moment and after they felt he had purposefully skipped over them, whether it was because of racism or safety concerns like he claimed.

what was your original account name ? :pepe-cop:

I'm living in the deepest side of the ocean. What happened with Crush, Ryujin and Joy? :eyes:

Ryujin: *Reads comment* Crush who has to pay more taxes (laughs)
    Yeji: Why?
    Ryujin: Joy sunbae-nim (T/N: knets were making jokes online about how Crush has to pay more taxes because he won the lottery by dating Joy)
    Yeji: Huh?
    Ryujin: Joy sunbae-nim, he's dating her so...
    Yeji: Ok, but what's the comment about?
    Ryujin: He has to pay more taxes. That's what people are saying
    Yeji: Oh, really?
    Ryujin: That's why he has to pay more taxes
    Yeji: Really?

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/10/theqoo-itzys-yujin-mentioning-joy-and.htmlz

[enter-talk] IS CRUSH TAKING JABS AT RYUJIN ON HIS INSTA???
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

[enter-talk] NEWJEANS ARE THE CF MODELS FOR THE 2024 MEGAPASS

bypannchoaOctober 07, 2022
    T/N: MEGAPASS is a service from MEGASTUDY which is an online study program for students studying for their entrance exams

NewJeans succeeded at targetting students

AVvXsEjQ_SnA16eSxAssED6M73nTdhYKSmVxtJaYplO3k-b0Zpkp-jTwwMwgxRLRRXOYL_AxyhtV4o9ZJpIvlG3AeoQV39i3pU_4XOSqdRGRijHbj6yzvjIg3-G6Zk1SsMsW26ZR3tuCy3dtkhAdksrxW5xkXwGzz3z6p5xBTvGQfplGh7QWkusziorkyhFL=s16000
    "2021 New Megapass teaser video #NewJeans"

AVvXsEgneKGFCHr9OxfzmsvDOK3zyHhsB135-02teD7YzZCwMFswhBMIkOiH19bOEnvRPphG1fouzSSQpL0hDZwH112PlrCPJm10_IZUORD_mwtcAb0CC608jdYlz0o0GR5zXjbnSP0sH9AxqVVXqGfQKEjhlR7wMAAHYwTg2DQ8tA0UvnDRJPu-GfM9uZvQ=s16000

AVvXsEjOCaGhNSMkmBJys380FBXplI0Q1gbxDxumxj5tbZ6mdyRQjcQd03wRwB1ebCOP2Y1iA6fC77nD710b9S6YnfS-h3sbAZ-d4_l1hWl_vbTaUDzQCRzagFVZRK79zENEA8LPrXLyPcZ20ymD4Afhgd06REU6oqq5Z60Zpe5KcVarwApG3jfnqbhFTCuq=s16000

post response:
    [+216][-24]

1. [+108, -46]
    But why isn't IVE shooting group CFs??? (T/N: Ahn Yujin was the previous model for Megapass) IVE's fans are always saying how NewJeans aren't shooting CFs but they keep getting more and moreใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Actually, IVE is the one without group CFs and it's always Jang Wonyoung who shoots them alone

2. [+88, -3]
    Wow maybe because they are young, they match so well

3. [+74, -3]
    But seriously, anyone looking at this will feel like they look like students with that teens vibe so I think that's why they match this kind of CF especially well

4. [+54, -3]
    Megastudy's official homepage
    AVvXsEhsIpHS5AfL6q8Bgp_IFmyYKo-bbzMFB9M8XCfmrepQra8XBC9nL0yPrvM2QXQD7XGpEKe0jx-kp9Bmav0LxYCUgIyqfC_R6Ie2MLepFmPV39Wig45z1HFzGPFZ1SPpVIEYKVjX37U9Sp4Evw0aZWvlE-KQlM1qcXN7N084w2r2e0ydyxvXFOnU-Y8L=s16000

5. [+40, -4]
    They are seriously successful

6. [+26, -4]
    NewJeans will become the 4th gen's one top if their next song hits baebak.. their double debut tracks are ranking 1-2 in a row and their side tracks were all in the top 5. They are just a wall..

[theqoo] STRAY KIDS "CASE 143" M/V

1. The song this time is so good

2. Wow the song is goodใ…‹ใ…‹

3. When Felix's voice comes in in their song, it feels like you were resting but suddenly got nervous and I like it so much. The members who were involved in the producing seem to be using Felix's voice nicely... I saw that they sold a lot of copies so I listened to their song and it's good

4. I like Felix

5. The MV is well-made and Felix is good as expected

6. Seungmin-ah, please keep the idol hair. I like it so much

7. The MV is so funใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

8. I saw a few of Stray Kids' stages and songs because of the YT algortithm and they weren't what I expected and were rather cool. I saw a few covers made by foreign fans and the production was really good

9. The MV is seriously so well-madeใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

10. Felix is f*cking handsome with black hair too

11. Wow I think that this was the best MV release out of every recent MVใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ I feel like they always pick good MVs

12. Felix's part gave me goosebumps. I liked it so much. Bang Chan's alphabet too

Hometheqoo[theqoo] ACTRESS KIM YOOJUNG'S TATTOO

[theqoo] ACTRESS KIM YOOJUNG'S TATTOO

AVvXsEhNh39xUJcjKMQZJCwBiI_71TbpWXxATruwbw89tiOYxui-zSn4BZPmdXPXulbmaReTM_Co4WLDMOHm1-q1fkKmXFgWN2QOHDygrr78H0DwUXkwLyvyAWu525D843Rs-mIB_Y5TXDo3kxK4FvDfJqA4ZcQuH_q9Jsvb_B8FQ3fR-w5MGpAwxV0H2ueC=s16000

AVvXsEhghJ0vZr3Vb7Ql8pgkoFb_taDGbZeX3xuxjtgW9kafQJwzZ4JrrwK8HNcExU6tP70ZsKGyTGjz1tm-hB-B-Vghm47Tdfy2FP0_Ffje_5OKPS3uqy1yPe1-e7fNNi0bKAmco6AQRoIsekDVPZNLoNTodlQYxf2rTbqqO9pInkEi-B6gVnqk6TSKDVRg=s16000

AVvXsEgqulwTFLkUMKThps6rbxwgGryY9YpYG1qjyCM2lbz9Xo6FZILGr5Vq2jHN7MBz8qXs1zczByo5NNziM-kaL0gKjWOK7WNc-JZ2s-J8EE8Iju4g2-5b4br52JNhrIXy1dAe8Tjnld4iPyex30UtY2bICS4o_9E8MgxDCzg60mxLpSh9X5Pxw6EEBkwv=s16000

AVvXsEhicy8gCGFVRjUAEX3K-a9WEsS-UsxgEFrEedStZ6hHcvzkreEC2BiIwAYxkX0IWtORBF6Ktx8uyYAjsUwjos9-0aLKpBUy-_dlj_C6zhhEi4zlG20aTtjlPF_9MvjuU-9Thpxgn04Fzqv-sYP1HUaSe8cpS7GNESsZrvMBITmiwGBd4wNf7eR8l7dW=s16000

AVvXsEgnENYmdcNn7Gy_LdRfexz9NC0SqaEUaHv0GTLd7xLT8dxJrkvsyiK4Z2BwS7qN5n0SVrmdNYlS0XQXZHHoegrAlwmZWl00SRBEL3sZusrPFWtxD26c4zCCw_EJ7r1WKOxvSp_2rcHfFGsWilOJxGwVoy3mroFmZ7l5r0ujE2A41C2MADFfkabE45dD=s16000

1. Seems like she won't be able to play sageuks anymore
    > She already filmed sageuks and anyways, you won't see her tattoo at all since sageuk's costumes have long sleeves.

2. I'm curious about what it says

3. She's already such a good actress so I don't think that anyone would care

4. Yoojung-ah, I also want to see your tattooใ…Žใ…Ž we can barely see it so I'm curiousใ…‹ใ…‹

5. It's pretty though

6, It's not that big soใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ it's rather cute

7. But she's an actress...

8. What is it saying?.... I'm curious...

9. Seems like even actresses are getting tattoos nowadays

10. I can barely see it...
    AVvXsEj3UrG5X31qdd-6uYh0mM1DEQHBPaxHdiqVJ1TmpfTUdqhwHbcmGg8CIM_ofogPGnygFx9myd1LCmSBpd_bvaiAL1APX1rbz4KjySZnDAwXK8DsbrsIV-ooP_7izUHwf0sOWUAL1yZr1SdzqERcx-P_zVihNsntYdnucqDWfImHqtMwz2ZkvG8dOaf7

Hometheqoo[theqoo] A JAPANESE MODEL WHO'S A JAEHYUN LOOKALIKE

[theqoo] A JAPANESE MODEL WHO'S A JAEHYUN LOOKALIKE

Jaehyun
    AVvXsEh5U1cDJG3lgnFMSvPGJvi88nZxZw3MmZckusO32vYC9eeGs43XdmhDbmVm3e4zkZ9YxtiCJM7KC5HWPzdKqFpQBkPw7HQn9wgGXnhcUW3gSceh8tJqhv3whd5Ho7ipybEO7lH-y3DhOJoQakMW3sPm-ztA4kbQQViogOSRRAUd3Vnu2MUMEgmF26s_=s16000

Model

AVvXsEji_kmNalxrcPsfxm9IJZzZ9tWMPGASXocUmnDpxWhaZwktLJJfQ2TU8JbaCEwdpr-nBTdkc6QODM_Q4StQ2pc2wEbo6PUTPxrQlsVEzMAf2Iy7Qit63OTrwZBiGIw1t0hAQZWxYuH1d9VojSdEGTFPP2GYo_hLAeMTpysF-ENgUF3JQA6aiaEuOQzi=s16000

AVvXsEjGK_KNkrfvWxCbNbJm1NpCusCkGvHGKHTu8ryCiUaJ8ZBHe0lx5m5yA9EzCDTOaol-7KAzI0tQAYpreSCLSdhdqZojbKu2pSAwAx33Zdb3MnJ_AvA53fQe0VnPXdZRLNBuQeledjixA_hYU2yuykyDT_OnKLwT71jtceGnyi9s6ayRFqaZLFhgx_2C=s16000

AVvXsEgTLJzVR2jv5fNjFQiMxDhyc1vxUWT68Kmj6Ty4hNEivVltQ0HV_04s4VjRL5p6cTvZgQjBMpEoiZNmMZNXUQvDBxkOmwvisTuxnNZsrzsr_sHM1N2cS58VJN57nIkj1-1iwvdvxGAW3g8Ja3eQ6s895DMy1RDVixkDKXQXlWapLwPpCvEkmptcNSuQ=s16000

1. They f*cking look the same, crazy

2. They look alike though
    AVvXsEjmzkHyxRfL6Oh_70bAS0nNysh6d3yRZVjc24wE3vUn8NvOce-JQyyPyIL_uagJmYQNR_nLcq-AuiQrtRVIAkSy3ol9ODp4BA64Sfioc3SGpZyep2ZTDtyMx_QrRUtWF-H5d_vTHXwRVaUCtro8zGMM1JAD-2yRL8l8bi-wHEsd0P5Xqnuox8gAdHHZ=w388-h640

3. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ they indeed look similar

4. Their expressions are strangely similarใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ I kinda see Kim Ji Hoon and Byun Yohan too

5. Crazy, the fact that they look alike is so funnyใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

6. Ah f*ck, I'm getting madใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

7. Please get rid of his facial hair

8. Wow Jaehyun's photocard came out so well

9. Aren't they the same person? This is daebak...

10. No but I thought that he was using a Jaehyun filterใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹