Posts by alexS

LSF does make better music than Nmixx. The issue with LSF they have 2 vocalist who aren't main vocalist, and the others are weak vocalist. If they had Haewon they would complete.

Nmixx issue is they lack star power, and they need somebody like Chaewon that has stage presence.

I think what people call Nmixx out for is overexaggerated. If you look at the numbers they're right there with popular groups. Plus. talent wise they might be the most talented 4th gen group.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They do, they just didnt let Sullyoon loose.

Somebody's gotta pay for their salary. Imagine your taxpaying dollars being wasted because a billionaire wants to be petty

ah no, if he loses the suit, which he will unless he hires a good team, he pays.

Don't really care about who's against whom.

Its about people not having access to information. Even if its the wrong information.

But they get to make a choice.

ok, I know this is a dumb question, but it has to be asked:

Why not assign one? Just like people get a pro-bono lawyer, assign one at random from the pool.

If Elon doesn't like it, he can hire his own.

Kazak?

I'm on X all the time for sports updates and etc it's not a site you spend a lot of time on but it feels essential who wants to read articles on Google that require subscriptions

I just check my mutuals, which is all Kpop or Cats pages.

If I need politics and such, as a reporter I have AP and Reuters on the news feed for at least 15 years now.

Its just that its stupid. Honestly. Hire a lawyer firm to represent you. Not that hard Elon.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn apparently that's their annual income. someone00 you're Brazil right

Sorry for your loss.

yeah Mona is, that's why I'm so pissed off

I known damn well that Censorship will always exist and existed before, but there is a line that should not be crossed!

As I said twitter needs serious moderation, but also it should not be banned!

And Do you know that even before Russia-Ukraine conflict started, how many people have suffered from those censorship laws in Russia? How many of them have been put in jail? How many of them have di*d?

Just learn to read between the lines before calling me fake! Heck my words don’t even need those skills, I explained them crystal clear!

You do realise I am Romanian and grew up when Romania was communist right?

I literally lived the fall of the Berlin wall.

Learn to read between the lines? That's KGB manual page 12 I believe.

Come on. Do better.

There is nothing solid or real about you mate.

Stop asking people to read between your lines and say what you mean.

Because this is 2024 and this server is in the US.