Posts by alexS

I tried to use this gif, bit it won't show up as working gif, just as pic ... someone pls tell me how to get it to work, because using gifs worked in the past

ezgif-2-990bcf33b0.gif

edit: never mind, the info for changing pics as avatar just dosn't tells you what to do if you want to have a gif to make it work so yeah ... someone of the staff should ad it to the info, so people who suck at gif or forget about it know what to do

forum.allkpop.com/thread/675/

oh wow, so scary, whatever shall i do with what an internet mod thinks of me? this is the end of my life as i know it 😱

when people see my history of posts, and then see what you think you're oh so clever for doing, people can be the judge for themselves on who's actually being an idiot. i don't give a shit lol. i know where i stand and i know i'm not in the wrong, morally at least. that's all that matters to me.

unlike you, at least crystalblues knows their judgement isn't gospel and is willing to bring in another voice of authority when the situation calls for it. i'm sure you'll never change your ways and follow suit tho

so you noticed your title change?

What does my title say?

noah fence but your word is as cheap as op's without any actual proof. none of you have given any instances i was being 'xenophobic' other than "you were so bc i said so". what "waiting for me to stop"? give me a break.

if you're actually competent at your job, you would've first notified me how you thought i was being xenophobic in that thread, either privately or publicly, and given me a chance to be informed of what you're preaching and evaluate how to proceed, then if i continued in a behaviour you thought irredeemable, then at least you'd have some grounds to stand on. news flash, what you think is xenophobic might not be everyone else's definition of it, evident in op's "proof" of my wrongdoings in this very thread, which turned out to be a nothing burger lmao. you silently watching me before outright banning without any warning said absolutely nothing positive about your suitability to be a mod. there's a warning point system for a reason. you can't do a poor job then expect people to lap up your every word and decision like you're god's gift on this green earth.

yall's condescending attitude towards powerless users is especially jarring, op's included; you're not automatically better or more correct than them, you just have more power that you asked for to rule over people who never voted for you to be their ruler in the first place lmao

apparently you forget about the only thing that is in red in the rules:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Also? Notify you? When we banned at least 15 of your alts for the same behaviour?

Who do you think you are?

Want me to get down on your level? It will be hard, but I can.

Talk down to another member of my team and I'll smack you silly.

Actually no:

From now you will forever bear the title [TW] xenophobic

How does that sound? Or do you prefer idiot more?

I honestly did not want to get you involved in his bullshit.

He's not worth it.

But speak your truth, Crystal.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

no, i spaced it out bc i was replying to 3 separate topics. I didn’t do it for you lol. Expecting me to dish out the effort to write perfect posts like a dissertation on akp? Lemme laugh :pepe-joy:

You really need to check your modding privilege, mate. Do you even know what “xenophobic” means? None of what i said is xenophobic lmao. Instigating, maybe, but not xenophobic. Ask any other one of your mods or other users and see what they say. Or are they all wrong too and your judgements are the only gospel truth around here, and your words can never be wrong?

You should really take your own advice and stop shifting the blame as you say. Bring me a legit criticism about me other than “you mustn’t break the rules and speak ill about ******”, then i’ll consider it and change whatever’s needed. None of what you said today actually proved i did anything heinous lmao.

at least I tried. Have fun mate

Wait, let me guess: You expect me to defend myself and say I know how to separate bla bla?

Anyways, thank you for spacing it out. As you said before, learning from mistakes is key.

Nah, that post was you being Xenophobic, but whatever.

Can you learn another thing today please?

Stop shifting blame from you, by putting into others?

Teacher: x did the same thing I did, but it was worse. Punish them too.

Quite childish if you ask me.

Actually I think I can answer that question myself:

Whi

It was around this time it started.

uh genius, if you’ve already banned someone on their main acc, how could they voice their subsequent criticism or appeal your boneheaded decision with that acc any more? 😂 hello, is anyone home? 😂

ah no, this thread is dedicated entirely to you.

Feel special, because you are the exception.

lmao what? Are you having a stroke? Did you mistake me for some loser, or worse, pin a crime on me i never committed?

Here’s a reminder for ya: I got banned bc i called out your precious owner and his past crimes, and then you loved to follow his rules so much you kept banning me bc I didn’t hide who i was instead of coming back under a different name, aka sth many other users did when they got banned in the exodus last year where people not even criticised but only voiced their perfectly reasonable opinion about ****** in the thread that’s still up and he really showed them how fragile & insecure he was by banning them all lmao. An elon musk disciple, if i’ve ever seen one.

Anyway, “being racist and colourist”? What a joke. And btw, it’s very telling that you admitted you only “spared” me bc i have some “redeeming qualities” according to you, and not bc there’s nothing ban-worthy in what i said. In other words, you decide who to ban based not on the specific things they do, but on whether you like them or want to keep them around for whatever reason. So if someone were to do nothing wrong, but you have a grudge against them, then it’s bye bye for them too huh. And vice versa, you’ll keep users around even when they’ve spoken vile things if you think they should stay around. Truly, absolutely mod of the year everyone. Wow

Please learn to space for fuck's sake.

So you already hate the site, yet you keep making more and more alts?

Or this hate?

Do you know why I said you have a few redeemable qualities?

Check this:

You were a very nice guy there.

Perhaps something changed with you?

whiffy moved into a new thread on lounge so we won't cloud the voting thread

Everybody please feel free to tell me why you hate/love/ignore me.

Apparently I am not taking criticism well and not learning from it.

if you think that’s being an arse and warrants a ban like whenever your fickle whims call for it, you really need to consider your mod card. Yep, i said it. Let’s not forget your past instances too. You literally drove away a very prominent exo-l staffer in the past due to your way of moderating. And there are many people who share the same view, they just don’t dare voice it bc of how ban-triggered you are. Exhibit A right here. How’s that for a nice, non-dictatorial, perfectly fair & impartial mod, hmm?

I might’ve have lost any fucks left to give and spoken my mind as i see it now without much sugarcoating, but i used to give at least a bit more decorum in the past. So you should look in a mirror too before saying whatever you want about others and accusing them of nonsensical charges, while any criticism towards you, no matter how valid and civil, get dismissed without any spare thoughts to improve your performance, and even removed just bc you can with all your power.

Btw, there are many users making sexist, homophobic posts and other incriminating things that are still walking free, but god forbid someone not worshipping the grounds akp mods walk on and shying from voicing their criticism when they see fit, amirite? A+ modding job right there

Anyway, i’ll probably get banned in a minute now despite not being uncivil or unreasonable in any way or breaking any rules. Peace folks ✌️

ah no, I won't ban you. No worries there.

I still think you have a few redeemable qualities.

Also who the fuck said I was nice?

Sexist, homophobic, incriminating things? Report them.

You got banned for being racist and colourist.

Or do you think I have the memory of a goldfish?