Posts by StrawberryChaeng

Hello!! How are you doing? Have things gotten better for you?

Heyyyy so basically during my summer vacation I had a chance to settle down with my parents and take I took a break from work and school. I also went to the doctors office to check if everything was normal and it turns out I had a vitamin d deficiency and prolactin hormone imbalance. They gave me some vitamins and medicine and I regained energy back. I started school again in the beginning of August and I have been doing good so far. I have a better management of school, work, and friends although I am still bad at texting my friends back. Overall, I would say I am doing much better wbu?

Mine is pretty simple

in the morning i was my face with a foaming cleanser and then i tone with witch hazel. Then I apply my moisturizer and sunscreen and makeup.

In the night I double cleanse my face, tone with witch hazel, and then apply a thick layer of shea butter on my face to let it melt into my skin while I sleep.

One in a while I will do a face mask. My favorite ones are the aztec clay mask and the ordinarys aha-bha chemical peel.

Whenever my face breaks out or get some type of allergic reaction. I slug with aloe vera gel. I wait a few minutes for it to dry up and then i go to sleep. By the next morning, my breakout will be gone/

Im going to pretend like you didnt make that comment about immigrants. It's okay if you dont have any friends in grade school. This is only the beginning to your life. :red-heart: Try to look for more opportunities to move out of your small village and into a big city where you can meet so many people like for college.

You just been sucked into a time capsule that took you to the 3rd generation!!!!

tumblr_oiyhckvH0u1uessl1o6_540.gif

It's Autumn!!!! choose your favorite autumn song :pepe-devil:

1. Playing With Fire- Blackpink

"Omg YG's girl group after 2ne1 just released their first comeback!!!! Finally a girl crush concept, I been getting so tired of all these cute and innocent concepts lately."

tumblr_ofx44xeYlu1qi59tso6_540.gif

2. Peak A Boo- Red Velvet

"Wow the music video is so quirky and unique. Red Velvet is not like these other groups because they do quirky concepts and btw Joy's rainbow dress is iconic!"

Red-Velvet-21-1.gif

Time For the Moon night- Gfriend

"Omg finally gfriend came back with a darker concept. I am obsessed with this song!"

tumblr_p7zux2DLRk1u4zfl4o4_540.gif

Closer- Oh My Girl

"Did you guys see WM's new girl group? I think they might become the leaders of 3rd generation aside with Lovelyz!"

e2842fd1202e986a45657ffabeef06b643188bd2_hq.gif

WJSN- Save Me Save You

"I am so obsessed with Wjsn's mysterious and magical concept! Starship needs to treat them better!!!"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f346f4169314876554b48486b66413d3d2d3830373138373535312e313564386261326466343436373966633936373636383233343033322e676966

Twice- TT

"Lets see if Twice will be a one hit wonder. They just released their first song after Cheer Up!! I can't wait to watch it."

-TWICE-TT-M-V-twice-jyp-ent-39969325-397-223.gif

Yeah lol, thanks for giving another example to make and reaffirm my point. For some reason only male idols seem to pursue this, I can barely think of any female idols who have setup their own company, proportionally it’s more male. I don’t believe they will have the experience based on what they’ve done so far to set up a successful company. If they’re setting up a music label, they just don’t have the writing and producing experience. If you look at successful entertainment companies, who are the CEOs and top producers……It’s a difficult progress and I honestly don’t think they will have the time to do this, it will be much easier to sign with another label

Yubin from wonder girls created her own label so its not impossible.

The u go girl one is iconic. They got so much hate for that stage

I would say that Nayeon and Sana are tied because Nayeon had a successful album but Sana has had more brand deals. One thing I will say is that Twice starting solo promotions really has widened the popularity gap and made a huge difference between the top earning members and the least earning members .

1. Nayeon

- Successful album and hit song both in korea and internationally

- Chaumet Josephine

-Biotherm

- Tommy Hilfiger Jeans

- Olive Des Olive

- Givenchy Beauty

2. Sana

- Successful Japanese subunit

-Successful single in Japan

- Photobook

- Graff

- YSL beauty

- Parada

-A'pieu

- wakemake

-Missha

-Espior

3. Momo

-Successful Japanese debut

- Miumiu

- Wonjongyo

- Onitsuka Tiger

-Met Tathione

4. Mina

-Photobook

-Successful Japanese debut

-Metrocity

-SK-II

(I would rank Mina 4th because her brands are worth more than the ones the Jihyo models for)

5. Jihyo

-Photobook

-semi successful debut album (internationally)

-Milky Touch

- The body Shop

6. Tzuyu

-photobook

-Zooc

- Crocs Korea

-Visee

7. Dahyun

-Photobook

-Micheal Kors

-Apieu

8. Chaeyoung