Posts by 3best

just as an FYI, check the latest VETO against peace in Palestine and who was behind it.

FYI, first check the actual wording of the "peace proposal". It is deliberately convoluted and has no calls for immediate ceasefire, meaning that it is essentially useless and would simply function as a legal shield for Israel which could say that the "conditions" were not met, then continue indiscriminate bombing. The US has previously vetoed a resolution that called for an immediate ceasefire, so we know clearly where they actually stand on this issue and that this weak wording was just a damage control attempt while still trying to give their trigger-happy buddy as much leeway as possible.

However, this stuff should not be discussed in this topic in the first place, so back to the issue at hand - I strongly suspect that the guys Russians have caught are not the actual terrorists. Three main points:

1) We still have no footage with their faces from the numerous CCTV cameras inside the Crocus and all the "first person" videos supposedly released by ISIS is with blurred faces. Judging strictly from their physique, the actual terrorists seem to be bigger and clearly have an extensive military training - you can see that from the way they move with weapons. So the current version of these random Tadjik guys being recruited on Telegram for 500k rubles - that's around 5k USD btw, it is a decent amount of money in Russia but not THAT big to agree to a basically suicide mission - sounds like total bs. More to that point - it is highly improbable that such a merc with zero experiences would be able to just shoot at people point-blank in cold blood like we saw in the footages.

2) Note that all of them have families with kids, so I have a strong suspicion that their families were threatened by the organizers to force them to act as decoys for the actual terrorists.

3) Planning of the terrorist attack was very detailed - terrorists knew the building plan and threw explosives to block out the escape routes. But for some reason there was a glaring gap in their plan that they did not notice - they "escaped" on the same car they arrived without even attempting to change it mid-way, just speeding straight to the Russia-Ukraine border which is bound to have a sizeable military & police presence due to war while knowing that their car is plastered everywhere... makes zero sense.

TL;DR: I don't believe the actual terrorists were caught, so I have two scenarios in mind. If it was an inside job, then I expect no more terror attacks with Russia "uncovering" more & more links to Ukraine in the coming weeks (or even days) to justify a massive mobilization and escalation. If it was an actual terror attack, then I suspect that there will be more in a few weeks with the same guys.

Decline of China has been "predicted" by Western media since 90s, I'm sure this time they will get it right, yeah, lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Krav Maga" did not help them

This is a bad idea yemen is already involved in a bloody civil war for the past decade and that was not Israel or the west fault. Now they are getting into a war with another nation that has far superior firepower and military force they will end up losing because they are fighting a war on 2 fronts, from the civil war plus another country this is beyond stupid. If this continues to escalate and other nations join, Israel may feel threatened enough to use it's nuclear arsenal. These people are being very irrational, you stand to lose more than you could gain from this action

Israel won't be using nuclear weapons, they will only threaten and bluff like Putin because actually using nukes could easily trigger WW3 where Israel itself would be turned into a collateral damage since they lack the nuclear triad and have only a rather limited number of land-based launchers. They won't really need to even threaten with nukes tho because the US will protect them from any retaliation even if they genocide every single Palestinian.

The UN unfortunately is useless it always was. This same thing happened with Russia and Ukraine and then the same happened with the whole coup in Myanmar and just recently niger. Even the ecowas organization did not act. When certain entities in a conflict have a very strong military, that's when "international law" falters because none of the international community wants to get into a war over some far away land.

The purpose of UN was never intended to be a world police, it was meant to be a global discussion forum that included ALL countries in the world so as it does not repeat the fate of "League of Nations". No major country would join an organization that required them to essentially surrender their independence to a third party.

Basically, The Onion perfectly summarized the behaviour of mainstream Western media and celebs - https://www.theonion.com/the-o…-seems-like-yo-1850922505 . These performative activists love to cry about human rights and freedom of speech in other countries but become sheepish and push the government-approved line whenever it comes down to the foreign policies of their own countries. Don't forget how NYT, The Economist and others cheered for Iraq & Afghan wars or how "independent" human rights organizations like Amnesty ate up 100% fake Nayirah testimony without any effort to fact-check it. One journal editor who just shared The Onion article got instantly fired - https://www.independent.co.uk/…srael-hamas-b2435371.html .

Moderators on many mainstream Reddit subs like r/worldnews are also now actively censoring any slightly pro-Palestine comments (like where people say that Palestinian civilians are also innocent), while keeping calls for genocide of Palestinians visible and not banning the obvious Israeli & American astroturfers who push propaganda 24/7 using bots to upvote themselves & downvote dissenting voices.

The US keeps proving that their "rules-based" international order is a joke and their criticisms of Russia, China, etc. are only present because they are not on their team - the US & co are more than happy to support wars and genocide otherwise. No wonder the term "human rights" has been reduced to a mere buzzword.

Good luck trying to convince the Global South to give a damn about the war in Ukraine or Western opinion on anything after that blatant show of hypocrisy - https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/23/israel-west-moralism-hypocrisy-veto/ :

A senior diplomat from a country in the Group of 20 major economies told me that “it’s this kind of behavior that had the Global South so cautious about what the West was doing” when they were cajoling foreign governments to follow their lead on Ukraine. The current U.S. role in blocking action on Gaza, the official added, speaking this weekend on condition of anonymity because they were not cleared to brief journalists, shows “how much of a double standard the U.S. or West’s strategy relies on.”

The diplomat speaking to the FT gloomily summed up the latest Gaza war’s impact: “All the work we have done with the Global South [over Ukraine] has been lost. … Forget about rules, forget about world order. They won’t ever listen to us again.”

Who is going to care about the "rules-based" international order when the countries that are supposedly backing it routinely break these same rules when it is convenient for them? Rules for thee but not for me.

idk i think ariana's reputation is taking a huge hit rn. a lot of people are calling her a homewrecker, a serial cheater, they're looking at all of her past relationships and noting the overlaps

time will tell if any of it actually affects her popularity though

Most likely won't because there're plenty of POS Western celebs who are doing great like that creep & Asian fetishist Weeknd. Ariana is HUGE with millions upon millions of fans, I doubt she can be cancelled for just about anything at this point.

The idea is that (META) *INSTAGRAM* Users will be 'fed' to be THREADS Users ...

Obviously , you knew that , but no harm to say it ... I would say that TWITTER

should *not* like it that THREADS is trying to 'eat their lunch' if you will.

It does not work that way though, a lot of IG users most likely already have TikTok or Twitter and won't be moving exclusively to Reels or Threads. Plus they are objectively inferior in both content and user experience. As I said, Zuck has zero vision on Meta's further development if all he can come up with is trying to turn Instagram into a monstrosity with parts copied from other apps.

Were there only male students in that series?

LOL tell them to go to las vegas or arizona where it's 120-125 degree heat (50-52 celcius), they won't die just drink a lot of water and try to stay hydrated. I lived in the desert from 1993-2022 i'm still alive lol

"Desert" is the key there - it is easier to survive high temperatures in dry climates. High humidity degrades your primary natural thermal regulation - sweating - because the air is already saturated with water which makes the evaporation process go slower. Most recent research has shown that young and healthy humans can endure a wet bulb temperature (i.e. at 100% humidity) of just 31 degrees Celsius max. For example, let's take Thailand - it has an average humidity of around 70-80% in the summer, so 35-36 degrees Celsius heat would already be approaching this critical WBT, and we have 40-45 degrees predicted which would put the WBT well into the deadly zone.

Ding Liren Wins 2023 FIDE World Championship In Rapid Tiebreaks
    GM Ding Liren is the new world champion after beating GM Ian Nepomniachtchi in the final rapid tiebreak game of the 2023 FIDE World Championship.
    www.chess.com

GM Ding Liren is the new world champion after beating GM Ian Nepomniachtchi in the final rapid tiebreak game of the 2023 FIDE World Championship. Following a 7-7 tie in a thrilling 14-game classical match, it all came down to the final rapid game, which Ding won with Black in sensational style. GM Magnus Carlsen's reign is no more. For the first time since 2013, the torch has been passed to Ding, the 17th world champion.

Aside from claiming the title of world champion, Ding will receive €1.1 million for his victory while Nepomniachtchi will receive €900,000.

These random propaganda videos are funny. The reality is that China is simply steadily moving up the value chain like Japan in the past, the labour-intensive industries (like assembly, clothes, etc.) are migrating to cheaper countries like Vietnam but at the same time these countries become even more dependent on China because they need components or machinery from China. This is supported by the fact that ASEAN in the last years became the biggest trading partner of China, demand for Chinese exports there grew by 35% (!!) YoY in March despite the global economic slowdown.