[theqoo] Knetz react to Lee Mijoo appearing on Korean Englishman and Armand falling in love with her

• source:

미주보고 fallen in love 했다는 영국남자 아르망 - 스퀘어 카테고리
    https://img.theqoo.net/UrLSat https://img.theqoo.net/sBIMfZ 미주 등장 https://img.theqoo.net/lVBYXB 신곡홍보중 https://img.theqoo.net/ywgXZa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ…
    theqoo.net

50Owc5h.png

JMH3Wpz.png

Mijoo appeared promoting her new song

r50lBjB.png

6KgSa6P.png

Hahaha

KG6i8Nd.png

Armand told Mijoo he thought she was 20 (she is 28 and he 19)

1ry4M6S.png

Poor Armand hahaha

F9FiZ46.png

MCOUmSl.png

He talked about his Photoism cropout (you can take photos with his cutout edited in in any Photoism booth in Korea)

LzUx5N5.png

wpTHHc0.png

9wItGFC.png

Hahahaha

W8UzDWW.png

EzGvpfU.png

rfjfC9c.png

His expression hahahaha

4NpWRFc.png

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

MLKLbLJ.png

What he said at the end of interview, after Mijoo left

rP20pKA.png

UxBiVRi.png

oNnGlhV.png

Max was distracted by eating Mak-guksu but he didn't fail to laugh at Armand

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Comments:

1. Armand's eyes in the thumbnail hahahaha

2. I've never seen Armand act this way

3. Mijoo is so pretty

4. The way Max claps his hands when he laughs like he's Korean

5. I'd fall in love with Mijoo too

6. Aww Armand kept glancing at Mijoo, he really fell in love

7. Mijoo suits this simple style and light makeup

8. It's been a while since I've last seen them and Max grew up so much, last time I checked he was the smallest of the bunch

9. Max just eating his Mak-guksu while all of this is taking place is too funny

10. Mijoo's style and look was particularly pretty in this video

11. Mijoo's personality is overflowing with charms

12. The two of them do look good together

13. When Mijoo asked if he was flirting with her, the translator asked Armand about it in English and he nodded his head yes

14. She has a good personality and she's so pretty, I like Mijoo too

15. Get in line Armand

16. Max just eating and laughing on the side was too funny

17. How is Mijoo not Armand's age?

18. Armand with those heart eyes

19. She's even prettier in real life

20. After all, beauty is universally recognized

21. Armand is damn handsome

22. Armand please take a number and stand in line, no cutting in!

23. Armand was adorable in this

24. If she doesn't want him, I'll just take him

veWKSWi.png

eAye63c.png

In the next episode, they'll take them for a Korean style makeover. I can't wait to see, he's crazy handsome.

26. At first, Armand was the one who caught my eye, but these days I find Max the cutest. He's so much taller than before too.

27. Mijoo did a really great job dancing

28. It's understandable that he reacted like this because Mijoo is so charming and pretty

29. Armand is really cute

30. When the boys told Mijoo they were 19 and she told them they can't call her noona anymore but auntie hahaha

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Who is Armand? What kind of show is this?

Hes a british kid this youtube channel do like british kids try Korean food etc.. they then took loads of them to Korea etc..

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Koreans love them theres like 16 videos of each of these.

Hes took 2 of them back to Korea.

• Who is Armand? What kind of show is this?

Korean Englishman is a channel ran by two British men, Josh is part Chinese and moved to China in childhood where he went to an international school and got interested in Korean culture to a student exchange program, after that he went back to England and majored in Korean and he also lived in Korea and studied there, married a Korean-Argentinian chef and makes content about Korea and England, in Korean and English.

The channel had a series with British high schoolers getting introduced to K-culture, food, etc. and it was majorly popular in Korea to the point that there was so much interest in the kids coming to Korea that after they graduated their final year, Josh and Olly took the core few to Korea and made a whole series about their time in Korea.

Armand and Max are their probably most popular two. Armand is without a debate the most popular among the whole group, 266k people now follow him on Instagram due to it, he studies in Cambridge now. Max is also super popular, has a lot of fans too and is Armand's best friend. They're inseparable.

There was an issue with another one of the students (if you ask me, he was groomed by a woman in her thirties but Koreans took her side because she's a Korean woman for some reason) so it's no surprise that only Max and Armand, the really kind and unproblematic duo are the only ones being back in Korea now.

They took them again and are making a new series with them and call them their interns. This video was so fun.

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.instagram.com

Max and Armand are so popular that they even have fans and shippers lol.

They're both very interested in Korean culture thanks to Josh, so they've started learning Korean and love traveling to Korea.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Were there only male students in that series?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!