Fu Yaning turns a tide in GP999 ep. 3! Look at comment section on youtube!

• Yap glad that people got the whole scene well and are now even taking Fu Yaning's side!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[+57 likes]

Though I was not a big fan of Yanings behavior, I must say that she is doing a good job as a leader so far. Especially highlighting the fact that Dayeon was being upset that she is not getting the parts that she wants. This is a team effort, and I understand that you want to do something that you want or that highlights your talents, but if you cannot do your best with what you're given, then that's just being greedy and not caring for the team.

[+342 likes]

I didn’t liked fu yaning at first but i’m starting to appreciate her genuineness and transparency. Like is it even possible to gather all 99 girls and expect/believe that all of them are all nice, angel-like and almost perfect.

[+77 likes]

I actually like Yaning more after this episode. She’s actually a good leader, one of the best of this episode to be honest. But this does speak to the strategy of not picking too many aces in one group so you don’t get outshined.

[+423 likes]

You might dislike her but Yaning does know how to lead well and I honestly can't deny her skill level as well, she really is skilled.

[+163 likes]

Fu yaning did nothing wrong here. Firstly she is right everyone got an equal chance so it's not her fault she got chosen and with the leader voting she was confident and put her hand up first. It's not her fault at all

{+115 likes]

This team is full of leader material/dominant member so the most strong one needs to lead which is yanning. Well she does good job as a leader

[+366 likes]

I don’t really think Fu Yaning did anything “wrong” except the part where she chose herself as the leader bc she was the oldest (she does have great leadership quality so I wouldn’t consider it wrong). But other members seemed fine with it. For the song parts, she was fair. She didn’t just take it without “consent”. Everyone performed and voted. And it’s not Fu Yaning’s problem that other people did not vote for You Dayeon. She just simply didn’t do as exceptional as the other members chosen (and I’m not saying she is not talented, there’s just too many talented members in the same group). But I understand how she feels and the two both had their reason. No need to blame one for everything.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I just don't get what was going through You Dayeon's head when she picked the cells to join her whilst simultaneously choosing that song because she wanted the Killing Part

Did she really think she would be the focal point center and Su Rui Qi and co would be her backup dancers???

Of course they would give that role to Su Rui Qi, I mean I would have

• I just don't get what was going through You Dayeon's head when she picked the cells to join her whilst simultaneously choosing that song because she wanted the Killing Part

Did she really think she would be the focal point center and Su Rui Qi and co would be her backup dancers???

Of course they would give that role to Su Rui Qi, I mean I would have

also her center attempt was fecking cringey omg

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• Dayeon's last tirade that essentially said - "if I knew that she would compete for the positions I wanted, I would not pick them" - is... holy shit. I hope she was just nagged by Mnet to say some spicy shit.

• Did she really think she would be the focal point center and Su Rui Qi and co would be her backup dancers???

My thoughts exactly. The moment Rui Qi entered the team you know you are not getting the part

Gurl literally had a dance cover of the song even before she fking entered the competition

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!