Posts by Anpanromane

Newjeans performed very well for a rookie group. They actually delivered one of the best Kpop performances at a Western festival and they were the most unexperienced act. J-Hope was great too, Blackpink shut down a full year of hate against them with an amazing performance in 2019. aespa showed how skilled they were as a rookie group.Their stage presence have greatly improved sine them so I am sure that they would totally slay a Coachella scene now.

Kpop groups should go if they are ready to sing with low backtracks and entertain a different kind of audience. It's still a great opportunity. Locals' answer to these performances are generally not bad. The problem comes from some Kpop fans who want the same kind of opportunity for their group and are envious.

Right! Some of the western acts I see in videos are not even that engaging/a bit bland like I'm not saying it like a "there's worse" argument but tbh the reactions I've seen for various kpop acts and the audience seem more into it than others and curious for non stans

as a french person déjà vu isn't common as an expression so deja vu used here is the english expression that used french words to talk about feeling like you've already heard or seen something. Which, to me, explains why they pronounce it with an english accent (that + the importance of english and the phonem "ü" that might be too hard to pronounce or just doesn't go with the song's flow)

We mostly use these words next to each other in a normal phrase like "I have already seen"/ "J'ai déjà vu" :)

They are doing well, ggs do overshadow for Korean charts and some for Spotify and akp love the bait threads about ggs...

As well as those type of threads putting down 4th Gen bgs... It's not the first thread so I'm kinda feeling a

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If there's one thing I don't mind to plateau or slightly decline it's the album sales. Kpop albun sales have been way too inflated and while the companies continue with the number of versions, it's good to see it slowed down a bit.

Obviously we see most of the interactions from dance challenges but after learning about Beomgyu being close with Chenle, and all the challenges showing Yeonjun and Mark being close and comfy with each other, we now just had a tiktok of Huening Kai and Renjun doing the Smoothie challenge. Now it's mostly tiktoks but that head rub is adorable and Kai is also someone who said he didn't have idol friends outside of his group so I found this interaction cute :teddy-pepe::pepelove1:

External Content twitter.com

They had an interaction earlier that had us wondering

MoaTaglist

NctzenTaglist (do the dreamzens have a specific fandom taglist or not?)

So MBC and bighit (Hybe) had a little feud in late 2019 that led to no hybe groups going on Music Core but it was resolved not long ago. Now it's been nearly 5 years since TXT went to Music Core, I nearly forgot what it looked like haha. Last time was for Cat and Dog, they shared one of their first public interactions with the tannies :pepe-puddle:

Also, for that occasion, Beomgyu got to be a special MC for the first time with Sullyoon and Younghoon! Now every TXT has been a special MC or a MC for the main music shows on the three channels!

MoaTaglist