Posts by peachyluving

Absolutely disastrous that Yurina didn't make it but Bahi did. No hate to the girl, she seems nice and is an ok performer, but she doesn't deserve that spot and wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't for nepotism. I'm one of the people who won't be able to stan this group because I'll always feel cheated that she's in the lineup. Call me bitter, I really am. She stands out like a sore thumb and this will be terrible for both the group as a whole and her as a member. People will forever link her presence to nepotism and it will be hard for her to be able to escape that. It would've been way better if she gained exposure from GP999 and debuted later in a group that wasn't vote-based.

What a mess.

Thank you for letting me know on the SIM card thing! I had no idea it wasn't true. I'm very new to survival shows so I didn't even think about questioning it, my bad on this, I'll make sure to check my facts before believing something like that next time.

Honestly the hate got me sort of rooting for her. I already have my top 9 on the program chosen but I really do hope she gets to debut later despite all the hate that she doesn't deserve at all.

This thread is hilarious.... You got a bunch of unemployed/McDonald overweight workers who have no life commenting on a 16 year girl who has more talent in her pinky finger than they would ever have their entire life. Theres a reason you comment on a kpop forum 24/7 because outside of that you're pretty worthless besides flipping patties.

Lmao my comment wasn't even disrespectful. I literally said I think she'll debut later.

And wow good comeback with "mcdonald's worker", is 2012 here yet?

I don't think she's gonna debut, thankfully. I agree she doesn't deserve it. Honestly, people who want her to debut are setting her up for tremendous hate and questioning of her deserving to be on the final lineup. It would be better for her if she didn't debut now but got some recognition, then debuted later (not on GP999) when she's more skilled and can separate herself from the "Kai's lil sister" image.

If she debuted with GP999 she would never have peace, she'd be bullied to shreds because the only reason she's getting votes is because of TXT fans, not because of her skills or charisma. Besides, if you check the GP999 subreddit, people have been sharing loads of tweets of TXT members mass-buying SIM cards to vote more multiple times.

I honestly feel sorry for the girl. The only screen time she got was people talking about how she's Kai's brother and a brief facetime conversation with him. I really hope, for her own sake, she doesn't make it to the final lineup and gets to debut later, on another group.

Do you see that they are using Rose solo photo right? and yes they are all Blackpink ot4 fanbases

Maybe they're working on changing their layout when the solo comes out? I checked some of these accounts and they're all posting about Lisa. Do you know when they changed their banners to Rose? Maybe it was on the day or after her solo dropped. Just a guess, though. Honestly I don't think a OT4 account would be stupid enough to purposefully out themselves as being Lisa antis in such a dumb way.