The GP999 picks MNET is pushing

• 1. Kang Yeseo. I initially thought she was the Wonyoung of the season, but she's more like the Ahn Yujin of the season. Whoever she is friends with also gets pushed. Especially with her cell. She has nice expressions, and is very well liked, is like a Jungkook lookalike however she has very nasally vocals. In that aspect she reminds me of Nako. Many people hate that kind of vocal tone so she will probably be a subvocalist.

2. Xiaoting. She is a C trainee that has not posted any of the pro CCP posts the other trainees had to post. She is also very good on stage, very talented and an ace. She also is very close to other non Chinese trainees. MNET's pick for a Chinese trainee. She is the ace of the group possibly.

3. Myah. I wondered why she was not being pushed as much but I see the push for her now. She is probably the dark horse like Sohye or Hyewon. She's not as visibly talented but she has a charming personality, has visuals koreans like, is popular on kforums and can speak English. More international fans are watching this. English speaking is a good thing.

4. Chaehyun. She is more of a kindhearted edit by MNET. She was shown in a good position by MNET and she will get the redemption arc after she did bad with the Black Mamba high note but she has strong vocals and in a good position for lead vocal or main vocal of MNET really wants to strain her voice.

5. Xingquao. She is more of a newer edit but MNET is seeming more eager for a younger group unfortunately, which makes me think they don't want Cai Bing as well but I think she is also a good contender for this place. She is pushed due to her being a more likeable trainee than many of the C trainees and being friends/same cell as Kang Yeseo.

6. Youngeun. She is part of the YXY trio that is very loved and will probably debut together, one who would be in last place which would lead to crying by the rest of them. She is probably the main dancer as You Dayeon was evil edited and is now the Yunjin of the season. This opens the way for Youngeun much more.

7. Yurina. The Yena of the season. Fan favorite, good performances, good visuals.

8. Hikaru. She was not as shown in the latest episode but she was pushed a lot earlier, possibly the trainee that does a a la Nako Love Whisper at one point because some fans complained about seeing her. She is very well liked in kforums, cforums and jforums.

9. The main vocal. This is what I am not sure of. They may give Bora a hard time so that more people vote for her because the treatment of her SSFL was more harsh to her than others. I think she will be saved with the planet pass so that she has a second chance again to compete. Then another candidate is Jiyoon who is not as good as Bora but has strong stage presence. Rayeon got a good edit but I do not think she will be saved. I do not think Xiyin has a good chance, they do not want a Chinese main vocal and this show is already not popular like Idol School with the GP. They may make Chaehyun do this role.

Other trainees that can also be pushed by MNET:

Doah who is liked for her visuals

Yujin

Bing

Ruiqi may get evil edited

Yaning is making it to the last episode as she's single handedly helping MNET with this show and with the popularity.

• I think you are on the right track with this last episode

Just when I watch the earlier episodes it really did not feel like they were pushing a cute lineup, I cannot help but think they course corrected after episode 3 seeing how little interest they were getting from Korea (the TV ratings from Prod 48 are down almost 75% in Korea)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!