What is your fave group's best official music video?

• My picks:

EXO

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Monsta X

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• MissBehave

Changed the title of the thread from “What is your fave group's best video?” to “What is your fave group's best official music video?”.
  • External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

Astro - Crazy, Sexy, Cool

NCT - Simon Says

GOT7 - Not By the Moon

• These personal picks are simply my opinion, so you don't have to agree with my choices :)

*Also these are just some of the artists that I stan :thumbup: *

BTS

External Content www.youtube.com

Pentagon

ONEUS

TO1

TWICE

ITZY

aespa

IZ*ONE

ENHYPEN

work in progress

• Oh, I've never seen Crazy Sexy Cool or even heard the song. I like it a lot. Ooh yes, Simon Says is a great video.

I like NBTM, but my fave Got7 video is

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I don't know TO1, but I really enjoyed that song. I'll keep an eye out for their other stuff.

• MissBehave I'm a little mean and drop the "Best" MVs of my fave Japanese groups :teeheek: (BTW you have to see the dance version of the first MV, nobody else in the world can dance so synchronously like them)

Ok these are just a few ^^ I could post more but IDK

• I'll give three of each...heh

BTS

TXT

• oh dayum, I freaking loved that first video! The song was so good and the dancing was amazeballs. (Plus, the white haired center was otherworldly gorgeous.) I'll listen to the others later :)

Btw, since you listen to Jpop, maybe you can help me out. I had a friend once that recommended some japanese rap. There was this company that apparently had units that were named after the company. One of the units focused on rap and one focused on more edm style music iirc. The rap unit had a guy who was half japanese and half black. Does this ring a bell at all? I shoulda added them to my playlist at the time. I don't talk to that friend anymore, so I can't ask. :(

• oh dayum, I freaking loved that first video! The song was so good and the dancing was amazeballs. (Plus, the white haired center was otherworldly gorgeous.) I'll listen to the others later :)

Btw, since you listen to Jpop, maybe you can help me out. I had a friend once that recommended some japanese rap. There was this company that apparently had units that were named after the company. One of the units focused on rap and one focused on more edm style music iirc. The rap unit had a guy who was half japanese and half black. Does this ring a bell at all? I shoulda added them to my playlist at the time. I don't talk to that friend anymore, so I can't ask. :(

Not sure tho ... there is a company called Johnny's Entertainment (actually it's Johnnys&Asociates but people called it Johnny's or Johnny's Entertainment) and they have a group called Johnny's Jr. but they are all Japanese and the only mixed people under Johnny's as far I know are Koji of Snow Man (half Thai), Raul of Snow Man (half Venezuelan), Jesse of SixTONES (half US-American) and Marius who is an ex. member of SexyZone (half German, quater Chinese)

The only agency with male "black" members I can remember of is LDH (Love, Dream, Happiness). They had a half Fillipina in the girlgroups Happiness and E-girls as only foreign female person so far but she left the company. The other "foreign" people as I can think of right now would be: Alan from GENERATIONS (Half Fillipino),Hayato from GENERATIONS (half Korean), Mandy from GENERATIONS (half Nigerian but US-American since birth), Elly from Sandaime J Soul Brothers and his little brother Likiya from THE RAMPAGE (half African-American), NESMITH from EXILE and EXILE THE SECOND (half African-American), Rui from THE RAMPAGE (Japanese-British-Spanish-Fillipino-American) and Ryusei from BALLISTIK BOYZ (half Brazilian)

Either its one of them or I just don't know

• BIGBANG:

Oh My Girl:

f(x):

iKON: (I know the chorus is silly but I still like it :cryingr: )

Dreamcatcher:

Everglow:

Gfriend

EXID

Saturday

Girl's Day

• There's so many iconic BTS MVs to pick one but I think 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' is probably the best.

External Content m.youtube.com

• Just picking an assortment of groups I like.

FT Island - Love Love Love

Dreamcatcher - Chase Me

Orange Caramel - My Copycat

EXID - L.I.E.

Stray Kids - Side Effects

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Not sure tho ... there is a company called Johnny's Entertainment (actually it's Johnnys&Asociates but people called it Johnny's or Johnny's Entertainment) and they have a group called Johnny's Jr. but they are all Japanese and the only mixed people under Johnny's as far I know are Koji of Snow Man (half Thai), Raul of Snow Man (half Venezuelan), Jesse of SixTONES (half US-American) and Marius who is an ex. member of SexyZone (half German, quater Chinese)

The only agency with male "black" members I can remember of is LDH (Love, Dream, Happiness). They had a half Fillipina in the girlgroups Happiness and E-girls as only foreign female person so far but she left the company. The other "foreign" people as I can think of right now would be: Alan from GENERATIONS (Half Fillipino),Hayato from GENERATIONS (half Korean), Mandy from GENERATIONS (half Nigerian but US-American since birth), Elly from Sandaime J Soul Brothers and his little brother Likiya from THE RAMPAGE (half African-American), NESMITH from EXILE and EXILE THE SECOND (half African-American), Rui from THE RAMPAGE (Japanese-British-Spanish-Fillipino-American) and Ryusei from BALLISTIK BOYZ (half Brazilian)

Either its one of them or I just don't know

Hmm, none of those seem familiar. Thanks for writing all that out though. If I figure it out, I will let you know :)

• TWICE

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• BTS: Blood, Sweat, and Tears, a whole ass movie

Twice: What Is Love, a compliation of movies lol

SKZ: God's Menu, camera work is amazing

Mamamoo: Wind Flower, such an underrated song and mv, love the urban setting

TXT: Can't You See Me, creative horror elements

Itzy: Mafia, great camerawork and set usage

Seventeen: Falling Flowers, so aesthetic and beautiful

Dreamcatcher: Deja Vu, great concept execution, love the fantasy vibes

Gidle: Oh My God, the dark gay romance kpop deserves

Oh My Girl: Coloring Book, i love space whales lol

Sunmi: Noir, social commentary Queen

Hyuna: Red, sexy and iconic

Chungha: Stay Tonight, the vogue plus the fits equals masterpiece

Enhypen: Drunk-Daze, nice horror elements plus mystery

Dont feel like listing anymore :pepe-toilet::pepe-toilet:

• Nap of a star. Unpromoted b-side, and they just dropped this beautiful MV without teaser

Promoting 0X1=Lovesong <3

• not my fav group hell not even a group i'm a fan of (yet)

• Ooo this was tough, because I really love choreo, so sometimes it was hard to split the choreo from the actual MV.

EXO - Monster

I was really torn on a couple of songs here but just so many iconic images here. Honorable mention to Ko Ko Bop and Obsession which just fit their songs and moods so well.

NCT 127 - Kick It

There are a lot of options to choose from..I think they often have an unexpected feel - so this was almost Simon Says, but this is just such a visual treat still.

WayV - Turn Back Time

Dodgy CGI notwithstanding, this was a tie for me with this and the gorgeous subunit WayV Xiaojun and Kun MV.

NCT U - Make A Wish

It was close between this and Boss but man this is a gorgeous video.

NCT Dream - My First and Last

I don’t actually like this song but I love this choreo and the video is very cute.

NCT - Black on Black

For the full NCT view, there’s only this and Resonance. But this is a hell of an impressive choreo moment.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• FROMIS_9 - Feel Good (They all look Posh AF.)

IZONE - Panorama (Yujin killed me.)

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Exo Obsession was iconic. I had some Exo friends and when they posted the teaser I had to check it out. The six pack on display has nothing to do with it…not…at..all…

:pepeflushed:

My pick:

TXT: 0x1=Lovesong

(I was debating between this and CYSM)

BTS: Run

(My first love with BTS)

Enhypen: Fever

(Is it legal to be this hot at that age? )

:pepe-sad:

• It's the Love Shot

Bucheon Electric Generator — 💎 EXO 'Love Shot' MV Teaser #3

But if solos are include Lay's Lit is the best MV of all time.

LAY《 莲 (Lit) 》MV Teaser - Tumbex

EXO & Fan Art

fearless moonbeam — dojaeism: LAY 《 莲 (Lit) 》 MV

It has a dragon.

Pin on Book 1: Wind - ATLA Fanfiction - WIP

lay lit | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• bts

iz*one

twice

txt

• Hmm, none of those seem familiar. Thanks for writing all that out though. If I figure it out, I will let you know :)

Last one I can think off:

I will give up if it's not even them :sweatr:

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Last one I can think off:

I will give up if it's not even them :sweatr:

Urrrrgh, I was just confused I guess. The Exile units is partly what I was thinking of and the mixed member is from Exile the Second, but he isn't the rapper

The rapper I liked must be from a different group or solo :/

Guess I'll never know. I shoulda written it down. Thanks for trying :)

• Urrrrgh, I was just confused I guess. The Exile units is partly what I was thinking of and the mixed member is from Exile the Second, but he isn't the rapper

The rapper I liked must be from a different group or solo :/

Guess I'll never know. I shoulda written it down. Thanks for trying :)

:rolleyes: actually the member of EXILE THE SECOND are in EXILE ...

• Videos alone without factoring in songs:

Twice - What is Love? The amount of movie references is so charming and fun. The girls did amazing and it's great trying to pinpoint which movie and scene they're representing!

T-ara - Day by Day/Sexy Love Need I explain? POST-APOCOLYPSE STORY LINE? YES PLEASE!!!!!

Taeyeon - I. Everything is so stunning. Taeyeon herself, the location, all the scenes. One of the most breathtaking music videos to exist!

~ ω

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!