Posts by Nakayuki

probably the second lmao.

No, it's like asking a moa:"do you like TXT?" Does the sky look pink right now? :cryingr:

Stream Choi Daepil btw :ooo-bee:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry, I can't cheat on my husband Growing Pain with another txt rock song this early into our marriage :pepe-onions:

Growing pain is my bf. Mulsujebi is love of my life. :mukbang: And lalalalalalalalalalalala......

I guess mulsujebi is easier to sing for live performance. It sounds like ballad but with rock instruments, singing in slow pace. And they always sound great with their J-ballads live performance like hitori no yoru

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Growing pain is vocally challenging for me. It sounds even harder than Frost :nervousk:

I-moa, I'm so dissapointed :cryingk:  MoaTaglist

External Content twitter.com

External Content open.spotify.com

The lyrics is so beautiful

I already in love with this song since the preview alone. :omgr: haroro-nim, thank you for such a beautiful song.

xx-jenn-xx jenn fighting :cryingk:

(RP should be NP)

SRR coming along for the ride was not on my Freefall bingo card :pepe-notes:

Korean children beloved song at the beginning of 2023, a sexy song with sexy choreo sung by elementary school kids :cryingk:

At midnight on the hourly chat though when mass streaming has the highest impact. How about the much more important daily chart?

new peak today on #77. Even with mass streaming, melon top 100 is 50% stream and 50 % download. Fandom can try to chart higher with 100% streaming in melon hot 100. also charting on melon 24 hits which only count uls.

Also one thing: only singer LWY and TXT who charted their songs more than 10 at the same time in melon top 100 this year. Having big fandom who love all of their songs and not just streaming the title track is something that the singer would appreciate. It's not even a drag.

11 txt songs in melon top 100, imo so far they're doing fine. And it's 2nd day with full day tracking, CFT finally debut in melon 24 hits. The hardest chart.

I just realised, they finally enter Flo. Kmoa really hates Genie or what? Everyone using melon to stream? :cryingr: