Mulsujebi (Skipping Stones) is my new morning anthem

• I already in love with this song since the preview alone. :omgr: haroro-nim, thank you for such a beautiful song.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The lyrics is so beautiful

External Content twitter.com

• I-moa, I'm so dissapointed :cryingk:  MoaTaglist

• I-moa, I'm so dissapointed :cryingk:  MoaTaglist

Sorry, I can't cheat on my husband Growing Pain with another txt rock song this early into our marriage :pepe-onions:

• Sorry, I can't cheat on my husband Growing Pain with another txt rock song this early into our marriage :pepe-onions:

Growing pain is my bf. Mulsujebi is love of my life. :mukbang: And lalalalalalalalalalalala......

I guess mulsujebi is easier to sing for live performance. It sounds like ballad but with rock instruments, singing in slow pace. And they always sound great with their J-ballads live performance like hitori no yoru

Growing pain is vocally challenging for me. It sounds even harder than Frost :nervousk:

• I want to hear them all live :pepemusic:

• probably the second lmao.

No, it's like asking a moa:"do you like TXT?" Does the sky look pink right now? :cryingr:

Stream Choi Daepil btw :ooo-bee:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!