In your opinion, what are some of the best debut songs ever?

• One of my faves is Winner's Empty, perfect in every way.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What about yours?

• I don't know why this one came to mind immediately out of all the songs I've heard. Over a decade later and it's still good, so I'm cool with rolling with it:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• External Content open.spotify.com
    :pepemusic:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• oooh the only one in order is #1 the rest i'm just numbering

#1. UP10TION - So Dangerous

#2 Ateez - Pirate King

#3. Luminous - Run

#4. D-Crunch - Palace

#5. E'last - Swear

#6. Noir - Gangsta

#7 Just B - Damage

#8. Omega X - Vamos

#9. SF9 - Fanfare

#10. A.C.E - Cactus

#11 DKB - Sorry Mama

#12. Ghost9 - Think of Dawn

#13 Mirae - Killa

#14. P1Harmony - Siren

#15 VAV - Under The Moonlight (although this was before members changed)

#16 Black Level - Infection (despite most of the music shows not making their vocals louder than the music except music bank)

#17 Oneus - Valkyrie

• Taeyeon solo debut with "I"

(G)I-DLE debut with Latata

And Mamamoo debut song ... I mean EVERYTHING in this song is crazy for a Nugu group from a Nugu company

Mamamoo Mamamoo 거기 Mr.애매모호 :mooning:

your post hasn't fully loaded in yet, but i want these links to be The 7th Sense so bad

update: I love Face by Nu'est and I WAS RIGHT!

• your post hasn't fully loaded in yet, but i want these links to be The 7th Sense so bad

update: I love Face by Nu'est and I WAS RIGHT!

I am always here to push The 7th Sense agenda. :smirks:

:pepemusic:

I still can't completely understand why people dislike this song...

Like I'm addicted...

Maybe it's the "OOOOO" part not exactly fitting with the song? :/

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• The classics

I hope they make another comeback!

• that song (and Without U) are so damn good it's insane. i remember being so hyped pre-debut i printed out all the teaser pics (BEFORE THE SONG WAS EVEN OUT) and stuck em on my wall bc not a single person in that group (even now) is not a visual in my eyes. all gorgeous.

YOU BETTER SAY IT LOUDER :lisa2:

• I really do like the first two as well as P1H and Oneus. ....I haven't made it through the others yet :oops:

• I loved Latata. One of my fave debuts for sure!

7th Sense is amazing!

• I really do like the first two as well as P1H and Oneus. ....I haven't made it through the others yet :oops:

yay for actually listening to them!!

up10tion is #1 hands down i love them so much lol

i dont wanna post too many links but these r my tops the come to my mind immediately

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• they debuted with THIS that's amazing

everglow slay since debut

STAYC GIRLS IT'S GOING DOWN :pepemusic:

u just HAD to be there

it's too good Belift put something in this song, I listen to it everyday I am not joking

i wasn't gonna add it because someone else already did but idc it should be the standard for kpop debuts

• "O.O" by NMIXX! Sometimes great songs are ones that don't follow the traditional formula at first, but grow on you after a while.

I knew you would post this :pepe-hehe:

(god bless sm for remastering old mvs, eugene on this thumbnail is just,,,,,)

• Y'all slept on this song :pepe-cut:

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!