In light of Red Velvet coming back soon finally! What are your some of your favorites of them? Come vote in the poll and celebrate Red Velvet!

• Which side of Red Velvet do you like most? Red or Velvet? 31

The result is only visible to the participants.

While randomly watching Red Velvet's Russian Roulette on youtube , I got their songs recommended and I forgot how many songs they did and how many amazing MV's they have so let's talk about it! :oks:

Red Velvet are known for their catchy, quirky, fun and bright "Red" songs since their debut song Happiness and then they blew up with Ice Cream. Ever since 2015 they've been putting out a summer song and they might do one again this year! But they're also known for their "Velvet" side songs such as Bad Boy and Psycho. :groovins:

So I have a few questions for you guys. Post your answers with youtube or spotify links so others reading your post can see/hear your choices! This is really to appreciate Red Velvet and the questions are just to help you structure your answers but you are free to answer as you like. :smirks:

fav mv?

fav title track?

fav bside?

fav underrated song?

fav performance/dance?

fav look/concept?

most quirky song/mv?

these are mine!

fav mv?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fav title track?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fav bside?

External Content open.spotify.com

fav underrated song?

fav performance/dance?

fav look/concept?

most quirky song/mv?

• my favorite RV song is Psycho

and it will be very hard for them to change it even in future

and speaking about Future

this song is lovely gem

• External Content www.youtube.com

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I actually want both, velvet with an edge but i have a feeling it will be red

I think so too giving the timing and everything.

russian roulette really is THAT song. I remember looping it when it came out and it's still relevant today :smirks2:

• fav mv?: Bad Boy

fav title track?: Umpah Umpah (yes unpopular opinion)

fav bside?: You Better Know

fav underrated song?: Maybe Time Slip???????????????

fav performance/dance?: Psycho dance

fav look/concept?: Bad boy era outfits were hype so I choose that

most quirky song/mv?: Red Flavor

• Prefer Red by a huge margin.

Fave title: Red Flavor

Fave b-side: You Better Know (or Body Talk or Cool World if you want something that's not on Red Summer)

Fave underrated song: Zimzalabim, mothertrucker

• fav mv: power up

fav title track: psycho

fav bside: you better know

fav underrated song: umpah umpah

fav performance/dance: red flavor

fav look/concept: bad boy

most quirky song/mv: russian roulette

• I love both!

fav mv? Peekaboo

fav title track? Bad Boy

fav bside? I Just

fav underrated song? Russian Roulette

fav performance/dance? Dumb Dumb

fav look/concept? Red Flavor/Happiness (each having their own color/fruit)

most quirky song/mv? Rookie

~ ω

• fav mv? Russian Roulette

fav title track? Russian Roulette

fav bside? Time slip

fav underrated song? Ai-taitai

fav performance/dance? Peekaboo

fav look/concept? Bad boy era

most quirky song/mv? Rookie

06/10/22

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!