[SMCU THEORY] Are Jaehyun and Taeyong having a showdown? They're fighting the Black Mamba

• There's WAY too many parallels

It looks like Taeyong and Jaehyun are having a standoff too!

This is too freaky.

So SMCU strikes again huh

I wonder if NCT will ever be included in one of the Aespa episodes officially

So Taeyong + Karina are somehow corrupted by the Black Mamba and Jaehyun + Ningning are trying to fight against the Black Mamba

Also

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The smoke is like a poisonous smoke that affected everyone and Ningning was running away from the smoke in Next Level. The black + red also fits in with 7th sense from debut.

NCT's concept is of coders/hackers, and Giselle's line was "what happens if ae gets hacked?"

The hearts Jungwoo is shooting is on the same video title screen of Aespa's Black Mamba

EXO's connected in here though the sets....This is really freaky. They're also coming back so close to each other-- is there a reason for that? I think it has something to do with the lore. There's the best explanation.

• The hearts Jaehyun is shooting is on the same video title screen of Aespa's Black Mamba

That's Jungwoo. Who may actually be from WayV's timeline and has some kind of control over reality.

I've seen someone post a theory that Jaehyun and Taeyong are opposing hackers. I've also seen theories about Jaehyun being stuck in the past.

Also if anyone is an agent of the Black Mamba it's mostly like Yuta (who was the first member to show off telekinesis in Limitless and was being pulled into darkness and away from the group in Simon Says) or Johnny who is the experimenter i the Dream Lab and is the only member not actually working on anything during the who is STICKER video.

• That's Jungwoo. Who may actually be from WayV's timeline and has some kind of control over reality.

I've seen someone post a theory that Jaehyun and Taeyong are opposing hackers. I've also seen theories about Jaehyun being stuck in the past.

Also if anyone is an agent of the Black Mamba it's mostly like Yuta (who was the first member to show off telekinesis in Limitless and was being pulled into darkness and away from the group in Simon Says) or Johnny who is the experimenter i the Dream Lab and is the only member not actually working on anything during the who is STICKER video.

I- I didn't see I accidentally wrote Jaehyun lmfaoo

Jaehyun + Ning were on motercycles

Jungwoo 's the MV front shooting hearts

True True

• Instead of Taeyong being an agent of the Black Mamba himself, I still really like the theory that Taemin (at least a version of him) is bad (remember the snakes in Want) and is manipulating SuperM. There are multiple Taeyongs in his SuperM trailer (just like there are multiple Taemins) and one of them seems to shoot what may be the "real" Taeyong. It's possible he's Taeyong from another timeline or even a clone.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!