Posts by firemonster246

Gravity and highway to heaven

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love both songs :pepemusic:

all good songs but where is Waggy? :pepe-cut::pepe-hehe:

A carat in the wild :pepe-toast:

They are one of my favorite boy groups :pepelove1:

my favorite Seventeen song :pepemusic:

External Content www.youtube.com

:pepeflushed:

No, I changed my mind :angryr::cryingr:

This one

both are good songs. :pepemusic:

I heard most of their songs already :pepe-peek:

Really was the first b side I totally fall in love. :pepelove1:

In 2021 it is Whistle.

Really is my favorite Blackpink B-side :pepemusic:

First Time that I heard Whistle and I loved it :pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

Let me spread my Whiplash agenda in this tread as well :pepemusic:

it's actually one of the few NCT B-sides I already listened to :pepemusic:

His music is so good, I have all his albums (only 1 version per album) :pepe-peek::pepemusic:

yes, this song is so good :pepemusic:

BTS 'Outro : Tear'

External Content m.youtube.com

Long time no see. How you doing?

I know this song, it's good.

I'm doing good :pepelove1:

I like it :pepemusic:

this one might be my all time fav, it's been 6 years and I still like it

this is just a B-side? :whatk: it's so good :pepemusic: title track material