Posts by QueenMaknae27

You're always using the term overhype. Overhyped or not, let's face it, no other ggs have done what they've done that's why they're being called the biggest gg in the world. Just by carrying that big of a title on their shoulders, that speaks of a legendary career :cursing:

I asked you a simple question and all you answered was a bunch of excuses and what ifs. Bruh, we're not gonna play the what ifs cause it didn't happen. :cursing:

We're talking about being legends here, not who's the best vocalist. If you want to argue if MMM is the most talented vocalist gg in kpop, I won't be part of that we're talking about being legendary group not who's the most talented vocalist. :cursing:

US debut tour? Goodluck besting the born pink era tour :cursing:

To critic their coachella performance, I think I'd rather believe the critics and articles written about them than an obvious bp-anti in akp :cursing:

Your argument is totally flawed. Idc how many times they've been invited to that show, if you're going to use that as one of your main barometer why you're assuming they're a legend? That's very weak. We're not gonna measure a group being a legend by one show. It's their entire careers. Tell me which career is more impressive, bp or mamamoo? Now this one I will see if you're just super bias or reasonable. :cursing: :cursing:

For the third time, I'm gonna say for the third time, stop pretending you know about bp. When did they join a competition? Idk ask Rosie. She joined 2 shows. :cursing:

Overhyped? Yeah, they were being praised for their coachella performance. Oh wait, that's should not happen to "overhype" or "average" groups :cursing:

Now this should shut you up! :cursing: :cursing:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

https://www.kbizoom.com/blackp…-the-music-professionals/

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…in-recent-radio-interview (In this article, it's been tackle that Jennie is good at writing songs. They've been writing their own lyrics during pre-debut. YG just doesn't want to let them. All the pinks have credits in lyrics to some of their songs.)

https://www.kpopstarz.com/arti…st-k-pop-idol-dancers.htm

https://twitter.com/BLACKPINKG…tatus/1699248611429941612

There are a lot more that I forgot from other idols themselves :cursing:

Stop me with "could've been" statements. Heck, there's also a lot of could've been in BP's career. If YG did a good job at handling them, they'd for sure achieved more!

Oh and if you're wondering what legacy would BP leave? They're the biggest GG in the world! That's one the hardest legacy anyone could achieved. Being at the top of the mountain isn't for anyone, it's only the destined ones :cursing:

Why do you keep bringing that one show? I didn't know that is the entrance for being a legendary group. What a weak argument :cursing:

Bruh have you really watched the videos you've been sending? Even the videos wouldn't make a strong case why they are legends :cursing: :cursing:

Like I told you before, that's why if you're not a fan, don't talk like you're knowledgeable about them cause you're making yourself look like a fool. You wanna bring up the topic that MMM was being praised about their talents? Where's your energy when BP is praised with their talents? Going blind cause it doesn't fit your narrative? :cursing: :cursing:

Again, only you, yourself is pushing for them to be a legend. :cursing: :cursing:

I can give you MMM as a talented group but a legend? Nope :cursing:

Writing songs? SNSD didn't become a legend because of it. You're putting your own standards for for your own legend standards. :cursing:

Everyone like who besides yourself? :cursing:

Changed the whole industry how? :cursing:

So you want me to believe and keep persuading me that MMM is a legend but you're closed ears and eyes closed when other says that bp is a legend/future legend group. Keep the same energy :cursing:

Mamamoo is already a legend? Says who? You? Stop being delulu :cursing:

When I say legends, perfect example would be snsd. They have the immense popularity plus the talents. They also have their legacy that still now being talked about. They didn't need a quincy jones to praise them for them to be a legend. :cursing:

No offense to Blackpink ladies, because it's not their fault, BUT without YG they wouldn't be half as hyped. 2NE1 maybe not as trendy, especially now, but they were actual artists, rappers, singers, and dancers. That's why they're Legends. Blackpink's only title is "The biggest girl group", and I said it many times, that's not a title they should be proud of, because it's not about talent or art, it's only about hype. Now that they're free from the YG dungeon, they can prove that they can make music too. Also, their songs didn't age well either. In 10 years or less, nobody will listen to them.

It's like saying Queen is nothing compared to Blackpink because they're more hyped. When we say in this industry about someone: "That artist is a Legend" it means they contributed to the Music world big time. Blackpink didn't do any of that. They have like 5 or 6 credits overall, together, they're average singers at best, and only Lisa can dance, and neither of them are real rappers. That's why they're not Legends, or Mythical Legends.🤣

I'm sure, Blinks won't agree with me, but their songs have zero meaning, and because they didn't create any of those, it's just a manufactured song. That's why they're so popular.

Long essay for a flop answer. All legends not only do have the talents, they also need immense popularity. It's not like any nugu that is talented can be legend. Going by that logic, then MMM can never be a legend. They do have the talents but not the popularity :cursing: :cursing: