Posts by aloverofkpop

recently she did livestream, saying that she was coming back from a "schedule", but that was in seoul (she was in her car heading back home). she did say that she's listening to her comeback song a LOT, tho, so really, i think it's maybe some variety show to promote her comeback

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

livrstream (subbed) in case you're interested

I just found out about Wonwoo's mom. I'm so sad now.

News like these hurt a lot.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

may she rest in peace

i hope wonwoo and his family stay strong

absolutely no bad titles (as well as one of the most underrated debuts of all time)? check

absolutely stunning visuals? check

220119-Pledis-Naver-Post-fromis-9-DM-Music-Video-Behind-documents-1.jpeg

genuinely fun on variety? check

stellar b-sides? check

(fun fact - the mulgogi special vig gave me my aesthetic!)

shinee - hello. there's a fine line between sugary and downright diabetic. replay was sugary, hello is diabetic

seventeen - don't wanna cry. there are so many things i love about it - the concept, the lyrics showing the gradual shift to a more mature image for the boys, the choreo, many songs off the album, etc etc. but i think i am just not fond of tropical house as a genre, that's it.

twice - more and more. much like dwc, i love nearly everything about it, the concept, choreo, the album, etc. but i am not fond of tropical house, that's it.

(specifically this version)

(i specifically watch this vid)

not really. i mean, the primary reason i listen to kpop is to escape how cringe lyrics can be. but sometimes if i come across the lyrics of the song, i may like them.

also they needn't be "sad" or "deep" for me to like them. view has excellent lyrics (i adore synesthetic imagery!), but it's a love song. and sometimes there are lyrics i find funny (상상 속 난 Ariana Grande // 누가 볼 땐 어머 쟤 또 왜 그런대 will always be iconic)

minzy bestest woman <3

she's just oh SO skilled, with all the tools one could possibly need to be an idol. lovely is one of my fav songs by her. her being in this list is just so sad (you wouldn't expect an ex member of a top girl group the their gen to be here, would you?), and again, as good a reminder as any for us to all collectively say, "fuck yg."

now that she's independent, and has appeared on double trouble, i hope more can support her, and that she can keep doing what she loves <3

More like Madonna

I'd say that's Kim Wan Sun

though ofc, kim wan sun is the kim wan sun of kpop, just as boa is the boa of kpop. no need to compare them to western acts (edited in bc pressed "reply" too quickly smh)

pasted-from-clipboard.png

holy shit this is actually age wise wtf