• Chocolat-korean-group-chocolat-25315104-520-346.jpg

I) Introduction

Chocolat ( Hangul 쇼콜라) was a 5 member girl group who debuted under Paramount Music on August 17, 2011 with the digital single "Syndrome". The group's name is derived from the French word for chocolate, with the members representing different types of chocolates. The group consisted of bi-racial members and was promoted as such. Citing health concerns, member Jaeyoon went on a hiatus and did not participate in any of the group's releases following "Syndrome". The group had been inactive since 2013 after the release of "Black Tinkerbell" and eventually disbanded following the expiration of their contract on February 2017.

Following disbandment, member Tia made her solo debut with digital single "No more" on May 25, 2018.

II) Members

i) Min Soa

Soa-korean-group-chocolat-25317926-390-585.jpg

Stage name:- Min Soa

Birth name:- Choi Minji

Nationality:- Korean

ii) Jaeyoon

JaeYoon-korean-group-chocolat-25315476-430-645.jpg

Stage name:- Jaeyoon

Birth name:- Lee Euijung

Nationality:- Korean

iii) Juliane

Juliane-korean-group-chocolat-25315791-410-615.jpg

Stage name:- Juliane

Birth name:- Julaine Alfieri

Nationality:- Korean-American

iv) Tia

Tia-korean-group-chocolat-25318087-520-780.jpg

Stage name:- Tia

Birth name:- Tia Jasmine Hwang Cuevas

v) Melanie

Melanie-korean-group-chocolat-25317677-520-780.jpg

Stage name:- Melanie

Birth name:- Melanie Lee

III) Discography

Title Release year
    Extended Play 1. I Like It 2011
    Digital Singles 1. Syndrome 2011
    2. I Like It 2011
    3. One more day 2012
    4. Black Tinkerbell 2013

IV) Music videos

1. Syndrome

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. I Like It (English ver.)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. One more day

4. Black Tinkerbell

5. No more ( Tia solo)

V) Further readings:

Former member Melanie Lee gave an interview on her time as a Chocolat member, disbandment and Kpop industry which can be read here-

https://www.asianjunkie.com/20…dustry-and-mental-health/