Someone on Quora had spilled tea on Joy and Crush dating long before dispatch. Do you think there is any truth in other info given by this person

• 10 months ago; this person on quora claimed Joy is dating Crush. And now we know it's true. it's hard to say that it was just a guess because fans ship Joy with other idols; never saw any rumors about them except some people said they look cute together. Now i'am wondering if there could be any truth in other claims by this person. He/ she said they are in a group chat with 17 ( i guess they mean 17 other sasaengs). What do you guys think?

What are some real sasaeng information about K-pop idols?
    Anonymous answer: Whether you believe me or not is your choice. I wouldn’t say I’m a sasaeng but i am in a group chat with 17 and they have gathered these…
    www.quora.com

Whether you believe me or not is your choice. I wouldn’t say I’m a sasaeng but i am in a group chat with 17 and they have gathered these prices of information that I am going to share. Also I translated a lot of these so sorry if I’m my English is weird.

• Wendy from RV is dating a member of NCT some think it’s Johnny and others think it could be Taeyong
    • Seulgi is dating a member of Seventeen
    • Irene is single
    • Yeri is dating a model and has dated at least 3 members of NCT already
    • Joy did date sungjae after the show but they aren’t dating now
    • Mark, Haechan, Ten, Johnny, and Taeyong are dating rn
    • 2 members of SuperM don’t get along well but they are good at hiding it
    • Jin of BTS is in a serious relationship with someone and is at risk of getting exsposed. They have been dating for at least 2 years.
    • Suga and Suran had a small fling but he is dating a member of gfriend rn
    • Namjoon isn’t dating anyone or secretly engaged
    • Jungkook and Taehyun aren’t as close anymore
    • Jimin and Seulgi used to date but they broke up because BTS began to blow up with popularity and Jimin didn’t want Seulgi to get caught up in that
    • Vernon actually did date a former member of pledis
    • 2 members of ATEEZ are in a relationship together and if you pay close attention it’s actually a little obvious
    • Kai and Jenny dated because a member of EXO was about to get exposed for not being straight so SM suggested a dating scandal to cover it up. Kai and Jenny both agreed because they were getting paid and their good friends. Their weren’t any feelings involved in this relationship
    • Jihyo has been dating Kang Daniel since he debuted in Wanna One
    • 7 members of Twice are dating. One is dating a non-celeb and the other is dating a member of VeriVery
    • Momo and Heechul have been dating since her first appearance on idol room
    • Two members of Itzy are friends but they often argue over small things. One of the members of Itzy also is known to have a bad attitude
    • Yeonjun and Soobin are were in relationships with someone before they became idols. Yeonjun is still dating that person but Soobin broke up with his
    • Joy is in fact dating Crush
    • besides Haechan and Mark Renjun and Jaemin both have girl friends. Renjun is dating one of the members from SM’s upcoming girl group and Jaemin is dating someone who he has previously acted with
    • Umji of gfriend used to date suga of bts but is now single
    • A popular member of stray kids has dated an underage girl
    • Lisa and Jackson Wang are great friends but they’ve dated in the past around the time of as if it’s your last era. Now Lisa is dating a non-celeb
    • rose has always wanted to be a solo artist so she’s staying in Blackpink because of the members and because she might receive a solo soon
    • 2 members of Got7 are dating rn and one of them is dating a member of izone
    • Chaeyeon is dating a choreographer from the 1million dance stufio
  • Someone on Quora also claimed to be Jungkook's cousin who was a former trainee at Big Hit, SM, JYP, YG, and Starship so I wouldn't exactly use them as a strong source of fact.

• She was my favourite. Actually a middle-aged Karen in middle America.

lmao she's literally the first thing I think of whenever I see Quora. :pepe-hehe:

• Maybe only a few a true, idol doesn't necessarily need to date another idol. Besides, if it is true then the 17 people must be sasaeng. There is no need to know their dating life so much, it is not that important.

Well, that info about EXO & SKZ member, if it really real it could become another issue.

• Well, some people wondered about Joy and Crush because apparently their mv together in May 2020 would have contradicted Korea's lockdown rules of the time - unless they were already in each others bubble.

These things are never discussed widely because stans shut it down fast.

• Well, some people wondered about Joy and Crush because apparently their mv together in May 2020 would have contradicted Korea's lockdown rules of the time - unless they were already in each others bubble.

These things are never discussed widely because stans shut it down fast.

Entertainment work gets a pass for social distancing rules though. They could have still filmed their MV even if they weren't in each other's bubble. Why do you think music shows were still happening the whole time?

• Someone link me the AO3 :pepepizza:

Kai and Jenny dated because a member of EXO was about to get exposed for not being straight so SM suggested a dating scandal to cover it up. Kai and Jenny both agreed because they were getting paid and their good friends. Their weren’t any feelings involved in this relationship

I also read that they dated because a Shinee member was about to get exposed dating Jennie's good friend from another Big 3 girl group. I think we've all heard that one though.

The fly in the ointment with this one was that Dispatch was the only exposer in town at the time, and they have pledged to never out a gay celebrity. It's decent of professional blackmailers to have some principles!

• Entertainment work gets a pass for social distancing rules though. They could have still filmed their MV even if they weren't in each other's bubble. Why do you think music shows were still happening the whole time?

Makes sense. Someone on twitter said part of it was filmed in one of their homes and it wasn't allowed at the time. Anyway, that's when I first heard someone speculate they were close.

• I feel like I'm being forced to read really bad fanfic.

Joy and crush were one legit couple out of like what 2 dozen claims. This list is cap. Especially jenkai since dispatch doesn't expose same sex couples. What bs are they spouting.

The only thing worrying here is pedo accusations and allowing that person to interact with a fanbase of underage kids is disgusting but then again this is a random person on quora. You don't need credentials to make up a bunch of claims and hope one of them comes to so you can start a successful kpop predictions account.

Desbundar

• Vernon dated a member of Pledis, what does that mean? Pledis is a company.

There was an idiotic rumor last summer that Vernon dated some girl who was gonna be in Pristin or something idk... all I remember is that they also claimed Vernon's real name is Fernando.

• I know the list is mostly fake when it mentions Sungjae and Joy being a couple at one point. Those two had no chemistry whatsoever, none. I never understood their shippers since they were like two cold fishes with each other. But I like both of them and believe they were friendly.

I spill the tea on myself, I'm dating Namjoon and he is my husbando.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I’d agree if they didn’t film the MV a year ago and did promo together, it’s the same as throwing in the air that Yoongi and Suran dated

Also

• Suga and Suran had a small fling but he is dating a member of gfriend rn

That’s too awkward to be true lmao

Actually Suga and Suran rumors i think came after she posted an ig story of iu ft. Suga song with some lyrics but different timestamp of the song and a few other posts so korean armys were suspecting and they were upset that Suran is hinting publicly. For Joy all the rumors i heard was she is dating an actor (maybe it was true before?). And awkward because Suga got linked to 2 members of gfriend? i don't think it can be that uncommon for such thing to happen. Jimin is shipped with Seulgi but some moments it seems he likes irene also. They are in same group but not real sisters.

• There was an idiotic rumor last summer that Vernon dated some girl who was gonna be in Pristin or something idk... all I remember is that they also claimed Vernon's real name is Fernando.

I'll never forget those messy Fernando days! :angryr:

They also claimed Wonwoo was engaged with a girl he dated since predebut.

• I know the list is mostly fake when it mentions Sungjae and Joy being a couple at one point. Those two had no chemistry whatsoever, none. I never understood their shippers since they were like two cold fishes with each other. But I like both of them and believe they were friendly.

I can confirm.. me and tzuyu go on double dates with pinky peach, joon and their kids. They exposed fake hetero twice dating scandals to cover up me and tzuyu. They were all just good friends. You can ask their saesangs if yall want. Wait does this have to be on quora for people to buy it :nervousk:

Desbundar

• I can confirm.. me and tzuyu go on double dates with pinky peach, joon and their kids. They exposed fake hetero twice dating scandals to cover up me and tzuyu. They were all just good friends. You can ask their saesangs if yall want. Wait does this have to be on quora for people to buy it :nervousk:

This happened, Joon and I were there and we both clapped along with our kids! Quora didn't get it right this time but everybody knows. :pepelove1:

mKl7Ghm.png

Yes actually i also didn't believed ever with Sungjae and Joy. it was a scripted dating show after all. But some of these maybe true like i believe Jimin and Seulgi rumors.

• Yes actually i also didn't believed ever with Sungjae and Joy. it was a scripted dating show after all.

Sometimes fans of fictional couples get so into shipping them that it gets hard to differentiate the reality from fiction and I always felt SungJoy was one of those cases.

mKl7Ghm.png

• 10 months ago; this person on quora claimed Joy is dating Crush. And now we know it's true. it's hard to say that it was just a guess because fans ship Joy with other idols; never saw any rumors about them except some people said they look cute together. Now i'am wondering if there could be any truth in other claims by this person. He/ she said they are in a group chat with 17 ( i guess they mean 17 other sasaengs). What do you guys think?

https://www.quora.com/What-are…20b556&target_type=answer

They forgot to add these facts:

JaSida used to date BP Rose before debut but they broke up

JaSida had a fling Yeji right after debut

JaSida was seeing leaving YG building at night and is rumored to be dating Jisoo

JaSida and Hyunjin dated briefly because he started dating someone else.

:pepe-tea:

Edited once, last by JaSida ().

• Actually Suga and Suran rumors i think came after she posted an ig story of iu ft. Suga song with some lyrics but different timestamp of the song and a few other posts so korean armys were suspecting and they were upset that Suran is hinting publicly. For Joy all the rumors i heard was she is dating an actor (maybe it was true before?). And awkward because Suga got linked to 2 members of gfriend? i don't think it can be that uncommon for such thing to happen. Jimin is shipped with Seulgi but some moments it seems he likes irene also. They are in same group but not real sisters.

I remember people liked to ship Suran and Yoongi because their names meant the ingredient of Meringue and the huge success their song achieved (it was yoongis first produced single and surans biggest hit I think).

I meant awkward because that’s the same as dating your friends ex lol even if you’re just coworkers imagine having to meet your ex current girlfriend everyday, that’s just insane

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!