Posts by Serendipity2000

document all of her behaviour and if anything breaks the rules/policy report it to HR

but make sure you have the evidence ready beforehand in case of a he said she said situation

What kind of evidence do you suggest in these cases? because individually speaking none of these break any rules but when you put it all together...Now that the guys have stopped talking to her. I feel it's getting worse for me everytime I walk into office. Not them.

She seems like an insecure, toxic person.

Keep a record of dates and any bad behavior, so you can report her if it escalates.

But what, specifically, are you worried about?

I keep my coworkers around me as much as I can so they serve as eye witnesses to the bs she does. They deem her behaviour as irritating but not harmful. It probably is but the way she physically keeps inching closer to me day by day is unsettling. Why is she doing this? The old team not hanging out with her means she will turn to me to latch onto. The fear of the past repeating itself is looming over my head.

I moved companies to get a fresh start from this reviewer. I confided in a few teammates about her. The old team shifted first then she did. But they were in different teams now. When she came over my team was hostile and asked if they needed to do anything. I said forget it. The old team were mostly on her side in the whole situation but they still invited me for lunch and stuff but since she was friends with them. I sorta avoided them.

I avoided her too but her behaviour towards me was weird. I wore a dress before she joined everyone thought it was lovely. I wore the same dress after she joined and there was a complaint against me in HR. My teammates were pissed about this. She yanked a common friend away from me mid conversation. My coworkers noticed that too. Then she books the cabin closest to our team for the WHOLE day. She sits in the bay closest to our team aswell. She tried to make friends specifically with people I hang out with.

Off late I realised she dressed similar to me. The same styles and colors that I wore. I wrote it off as me overthinking because she did not like my outfits. However one day she wore the exact same outfit as me. My coworkers pointed it out. Even the "helpless behaviour" she hated in me is something she's trying to act like except I'm almost a decade younger than my coworkers while she is the same age as them. The old team is sort of avoiding her a bit. She has a hard time keeping women as friends and with her behaviour towards me it's no surprise but guys always vibed with her and likewise. Why are they not as chummy as before?

My team is writing her off as a joke like an obsessed ex but I'm genuinely a bit uneasy. I tried patching up with her several times in my old company but she would be back to berating me in seconds and giving me sleepless nights. I have this ominous feeling but it might as well just be me overthinking.

Why isn't he in jail? He has threathened Nayeon MULTIPLE times. I get that he's rich but I'm sure there's a limit to how much money can legally help you get away with. He has very publically crossed it multiple times

Every svt man I see is finer than the last. They really got me like

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Are you'll seeing this?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

External Content youtube.com

I've been a fan of OOO for a while now. The company is a pos for what they did to Mill and Love however I have no qualms with the members themselves. They are sensitive, respectful and mindful of what they are potraying in their mv's. As long as they aren't being forced to do anything I'm all good.

Exactly.