#ProtectNayeon

• Nayeon's stalker found her apartment...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the dudes making death threats too...something more needs to be done

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

oh my freaking god, this is serious. I hope someone is able to contact the police soon, this is very creepy. I really hope Nayeon is safe and that stalker is put into jail at once!

• Dude be crazy

External Content youtu.be

• The fact that he was able to get past immigration and reenter Korea, even after being sent home before... i read before that he has super rich parents, CEO types...if so, it's possible for him to have the resources to bribe enough government officials to let him roam free in Korea.

There might be nothing JYPE can do except protecting Nayeon with bodyguards every time she leaves her apartment. Will JYP bother spending the money to do that, it cant be cheap and we know how JYP is with spending money <X

• The fact that he was able to get past immigration and reenter Korea, even after being sent home before... i read before that he has super rich parents, CEO types...if so, it's possible for him to have the resources to bribe enough government officials to let him roam free in Korea.

There might be nothing JYPE can do except protecting Nayeon with bodyguards every time she leaves her apartment. Will JYP bother spending the money to do that, it cant be cheap and we know how JYP is with spending money <X

Unfortunately, guy has money prob more than Twice members. I'm sure he buying the information from insiders. Some of these information that he has like her address, other members numbers, etc is scary.

• Unfortunately, guy has money prob more than Twice members. I'm sure he buying the information from insiders. Some of these information that he has like her address, other members numbers, etc is scary.

he was on the same flight as her at one time. Info bought from sasaengs. That's when the first restraining order was issued.

The fuq is SK Police doing?

• he was on the same flight as her at one time. Info bought from sasaengs. That's when the first restraining order was issued.

The fuq is SK Police doing?

Yeah, it used to be that the guy hasn't done anything so there was nothing they could do.

But now they guy has been on her same flight, gotten personal information from her members, physically outside her apartment, and has made concerning death threats....

I'm no lawyer, but surely that is probable cause to take more action. If we wait till he actually do something to arrest him, it may be too late.

• This is fucking scary

I hope someone spot him and fucking group jump him or sth

External Content www.youtube.com

• Although tbf it probably wasnt the brightest idea to be spreading this video everywhere on twitter. It reveals Nayeon's living place to everyone, not just Josh. Time for Nayeon to move from her apartment and thank god it was just an apartment block

Josh is not the only Nayeon sasaeng in Korea right now. There might be scarier and worse sasaeng who could be watching the video

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I wish they all go to the block together and realize there can only be one and they have a fight to the death and eliminate each other :siptear:

Ideal scenario lol or Nayeon's manager can pack up everything and leave this place for good. Time to look for new place to live although, there might be many members living close to Nayeon to allow efficient scheduling, which means they too have to move, This is a problem......

• Ideal scenario lol or Nayeon's manager can pack up everything and leave this place for good. Time to look for new place to live although, there might be many members living close to Nayeon to allow efficient scheduling, which means they too have to move, This is a problem......

It's not ideal but safety should be highest priority. Right now any place is better than their current place, otherwise you'll need around the clock security.

• Dude be crazy

Just finished the video, the guy is nuts. The guy is racist, sexist, has ridiculous view on evolution, ridiculous expectations from what Nayeon, the country or Korea and Germany owes him if she rejects him, and his justification for murder in the event of a rejection event and the thought that Nayeon would kill herself if he gave up his pursuit...

• Although tbf it probably wasnt the brightest idea to be spreading this video everywhere on twitter. It reveals Nayeon's living place to everyone, not just Josh. Time for Nayeon to move from her apartment and thank god it was just an apartment block

Not to sound creepy, but it took me less than 5 minutes to find the building he's at on Google Maps, just to see if I could (and I didn't even watch his video, I just looked at the two tweets linked in this thread, one of which pinpoints her location to a very small part of town.) If her fans are smart they'll take those images down.

Edited 3 times, last by jt3000 ().

• Not to sound creepy, but it took me less than 5 minutes to find the building he's at on Google Maps, just to see if I could (and I didn't even watch his video, I just looked at the two tweets linked in this thread, one of which pinpoints her location to a very small part of town.) If her fans are smart they'll take those images down.

Or these publications would force JYP's hand to get Nayeon out of there ASAP, that would be great

Edited once, last by Armedryu ().

• Fucking psycho, this guy probably gets high on making her scared

I’m so angry that this guy gets to do this psychological terror on her and don’t have consequences

• OMG this is so scary. :woow: The police should have acted already and kicked this man out of the country. :rant-bee::hey-bee:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Josh is not the only Nayeon sasaeng in Korea right now. There might be scarier and worse sasaeng who could be watching the video

i don't think anything can be worse and scarier than death threats. he literally said he is forced to kill her because she ignoring him is drowning him and she has to pay

• One good thing that comes from this moron, is that multiple fandoms on twitter are having a moment of bonhomie, amidst the constant crappy fan-wars and are trending to focus attention on this case, demanding JYPE take protection seriously.

That much is good.

But practically nothing much can be done by any reasonable government or JYPE until the creature actually breaks the law.

For now JYPE can only increase security and perhaps keep the fool under surveillance ..

• Dude be crazy

I'm really not sure about the morality of even making a video like this...

... But I still watched it so I'm a total hypocrite.

Wow, though, this is, well, crazy.

Very impressed by the host, I can't believe she was still calmly trying to reason with him after all.. that.

Why isn't this guy in fucking jail already?

• Why isn't this guy in fucking jail already?

I always wonder this too. Some suggest its because he hasn't actually physically done anything yet. By the time he does it'll be too late.

Iono about stalking laws in S. Korea but I here in US, stalking laws dictates that it is any unwanted or repeat surveillance that causes fear to victim is unpunishable under the law which it is.

Repeat offenders can be subjected to restraining order and JYPE has tried to file a restraining order last time but had issue with processing and delivery of it. Around that time, Josh had left Korea so from a legal stand point, it was hard to proceed with the restraining order, i believe for a restraining order to work, you have to inform the person about it which in this case hard since he left country at the time. Of course this lead Josh to believe Nayeon withdrew it because she loves him. But JYPE did say they will a attempt it again when he's back.

Also repeat offenders here could be punished with jail time. Usually it's hard to prove because you only have testimony from the victim but in this case, the guy post his repeated intentions for the world to see. Again, not sure how laws are in Korea but Get a good lawyer, I'm sure something more can be done.

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!