Posts by tenfour

Did someone say "Kepler", tho

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What a pleasant descent into nihilistic oblivion

Kepler was both the quietest and loudest rock band.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quite simply one of the most beautiful songs ever recorded.

So's this though:

Even without considering the lyrics, this is such a sublime, mystical piece of music.

But the lyrics match it: Joanna spins a tale of infidelity out into a rumination about the nature of men that sounds as ancient as humanity itself. If there is such a thing as a collective unconscious, this song was dredged from its deepest depths.

Quite simply one of the most beautiful songs ever recorded.

People here were hating on me but I kept working my ass off, whether emails and twitter campaigns had an impact or not, I don't care, at least I can be at peace with myself for not staying aside and doing at least some small shit. It feels twice as satisfactory to enjoy it knowing I worked for it. Hey see what I did there? I said it FEELS TWICE as satisfactory :pepe-use-head:

How many trucks did u send

But this one is better.

I like Doja too, the only intended shade is against my nemesis Ariana Grande.

This is why i fell in love with Olivia and now Adele. They are bringing real musicality into the Hot 100 scene.

Where or where did the 80s go?? When music was made with real heart, with real instruments and real voices instead of computers and autotuned mics???

Also.

You've made this post like 50 times on this forum so far.

But this time I will answer!!!

Here are some songs from last year that all at least attempted to attack the charts. Maybe not all of them, like maybe Kenny Mason didn't, but let me tell you, my boy Kenny is an industry plant and he's gonna make it someday.

Tell me you can't find the musicality, the originality, the heart, or the real instruments & voices in these songs.