What’s your game of the year?

• For me it has to be Elden Ring. As much as I raged at dying so many times, that game is a masterpiece. I have to wait a while to replay it though (I have ptsd now lol)

God of War was elite too, but it felt a bit like a walking simulator at times 🚶‍♀️

Probably spent most of my time playing xenoblade chronicles 3 and lost ark though.

• Here are all the games I played in 2022:

I think my personal top 3 games that released in 2022 and I played this year would be:

Persona 5 Royal

Triangle Strategy

Two Point Campus

I was a sucker for strategy and RPG games this year apparently.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Great taste!

Persona 5R is one of my fave games ever.

Now I gotta ask the decade old question, who did you pick to be your waifu?

• Great taste!

Persona 5R is one of my fave games ever.

Now I gotta ask the decade old question, who did you pick to be your waifu?

I'm a sucker for Ann! I can relate to her ball of chaotic energy in trying to be brave and find her place and wanting to keep trying. She's so sweet.

My least favorite was the teacher... Every interaction with her needs to be deleted from my brain. :pepe-spray:

How about you? (Sorry if it's the teacher!)

let's be friends

• I'm a sucker for Ann! I can relate to her ball of chaotic energy in trying to be brave and find her place and wanting to keep trying. She's so sweet.

My least favorite was the teacher... Every interaction with her needs to be deleted from my brain. :pepe-spray:

How about you? (Sorry if it's the teacher!)

I really like Ann too! I wifed her up in my second gameplay! (Kasumi for my third)

My overall fave is a very typical choice but it’s Makoto. The whole storyline with her, and how smart but bossy she is instantly had me sold. and her persona being a motorbike!

I don’t like the teacher or the doctor, feels weird

• I really like Ann too! I wifed her up in my second gameplay! (Kasumi for my third)

My overall fave is a very typical choice but it’s Makoto. The whole storyline with her, and how smart but bossy she is instantly had me sold. and her persona being a motorbike!

I don’t like the teacher or the doctor, feels weird

Dang! I'm still cranking through my first playthrough, so I haven't reached the romance with the doctor part yet, but yeah, that'll be very weird. Like Ann's felt natural getting to that point -- he's cheering her on and helping her be brave, and so wanting to stick with her seems normal. But I'm at level 7 for the doctor, and he's still just her guinea pig? And also he's a kid, while she's old enough to be an infamous researcher doctor (so what... at least 40, right? considering typical schooling time period). CREEPY.

Makoto's character arc is so well done! I really hated her at first, but then you see that she's just a kid who's trying to make the best of a bad situation and feeling like there's no right answer. And the way she takes charge once she makes a decision is very admirable! Even if it's a bit reckless at times, lol.

let's be friends

• Dang! I'm still cranking through my first playthrough, so I haven't reached the romance with the doctor part yet, but yeah, that'll be very weird. Like Ann's felt natural getting to that point -- he's cheering her on and helping her be brave, and so wanting to stick with her seems normal. But I'm at level 7 for the doctor, and he's still just her guinea pig? And also he's a kid, while she's old enough to be an infamous researcher doctor (so what... at least 40, right? considering typical schooling time period). CREEPY.

Makoto's character arc is so well done! I really hated her at first, but then you see that she's just a kid who's trying to make the best of a bad situation and feeling like there's no right answer. And the way she takes charge once she makes a decision is very admirable! Even if it's a bit reckless at times, lol.

I agree! The older female options make me uncomfortable. It’s clearly aimed at young men who have those kind of fantasy. Japanese games can be wild sometimes!

Yeah, she can be a bit reckless for sure, that’s the more human side to her lol. I really like her character. There are a lot of great options but I hope the next one will give more options for romances. I mean waifu Ryuji would have been great 😌

• I agree! The older female options make me uncomfortable. It’s clearly aimed at young men who have those kind of fantasy. Japanese games can be wild sometimes!

Yeah, she can be a bit reckless for sure, that’s the more human side to her lol. I really like her character. There are a lot of great options but I hope the next one will give more options for romances. I mean waifu Ryuji would have been great 😌

Ryuji is the best bro!! I dislike Morgana right now specifically since he's always picking on my bro. :hey-bee:

let's be friends

• Elden Ring then God of War Ragnarok for me too. Both amazing. It's what I expected considering I love the other FromSoft games and the 2018 God of War.

Also just wanna mention that I enjoyed Stray and I'm curious as to what the developers future games will be like. It's a lot more than just a cute cat, they really built an intriguing world

5676fe613ccdbeeca42efb240e0532e97496ccd9.gifv     4d74af5dd699ada9cfe3c66adfacc7940ea19894.gifv

• If I had to choose only one game, it would be STRAY.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yep, you play as a stray cat.

• If I had to choose only one game, it would be STRAY.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yep, you play as a stray cat.

I am playing this now - it was preloaded into my PS5. I play it when I get stuck in my other games.

I've been debatting re Elden Ring forever but will add it to the list base on the praise here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!