Posts by Jasmine_Waters

Yeah miss me with this thread. Hybe's worshiping cult (select few akp ARMY) for the two years have been making people like me that strongly disliked hybe and all the bullshit they were doing feel like shit because we weren't worshipping the grounds they walked on. NOW the same worshiping cult sees what me and a select few have been seeing for the past year and ALL OF A SUDDEN, it's now "fuck HYBE" I can't even. This thread makes me irate more than whatever fuck shit hybe is doing. I will never forget the way MANY OF YALL IN THIS THREAD turned on other ARMY for simply voicing their concerns and now since the tides are starting to change act like yall never had a moment of company stan syndrome.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very insightful info into independent musicians and how they partake with their disdain for "mainstream" pop artists but Run BTS was enough to convert him to the bulletproof truth LMAO.

Run BTS, you will always be a banger.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dream setlist

That's almost 40 minutes right there. HW2 is definitely the remainder of the time slot.

Incels need to get laid and stop drooling over a baddie they'd never even get in real life. If they even follow Doja like I do, she hates doing whatever her company wants her to do lmao

I need to start shopping for a Mang ARMY bomb cover.

HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S REVISIT HIS MASTERPIECE AND CULTURAL RESET (FOR PLAGERIZERS) CALLED "HOPE WORLD"

He was EXCELLENT in "The Red Sleeve" and I feel like calling him an idol actor is insulting. He's a great actor. Period. You could really imagine that was how Yi San in real life loved Deok Im. For anyone curious just end the show at ep 16 if you want to be happy. Someone should have warned me in advance 😔 But he draws emotions so easily and now I'm a Junho that lol Funny how he was my second fav 2PM member now I will be a fan of his acting career! And congrats to him winning best new actor! Well deserved.

Not the reporters

The Emotional GIF Range of Nicki Minaj

Me too :pepe-hehe: