Don't you think it's too early for G-Idle to behave like this and ruin their own reputation?

• During this season's awards, G-Idle faced criticism due to being seen as a bit arrogant after their great success this year. I don't really care and maybe there was a misunderstanding especially for Shuhua and Minnie. For Soyeon, she is not wrong but this might make the public view slowly turn negative towards them. G-idle has just escaped from a huge scandal and their group just started being accepted by the gp, it just felt too soon to behave like this. Soyeon dissed Mama might just another gimmick yet public views might different. It's a bit worrying because they can be considered very cocky even though they just experienced this much success after 5 years of debut. I hope their pr team can work better. Not that I want them to be hypocrites, it's fun to see them being real but their popularity is not that stable enough to pissed anyone especially the gp. Once gp drop them, they might end up just like the other non big 4 groups that fade out from the scene. I don't want them to be called 2 hit wonder later.

• they are not arrogant but since they are in industry where even smallest things could become a huge scandal, they should be a bit careful. Koreans love to cancel people for ridiculous reasons tbh.

• If they did that just for publicity then it's just stupid. They only came off as cocky and arrogant, it's more than alright to express disappoinment but not at the expense of shading others. I'm not the most up to date person but I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 or 3 groups that did better that g-idle on every metric.

If she wanted to make a point, she shouldn't have accepted a made up award 5 minutes later. It's a personal pet peeve of mine when people act like they're the baddest b*tch in lyrics or whatever and then behave like sheep, at least own it.

• I don't care much for this matter but I found it weird how people hype GDs diss but shade Soyeons...

Because she said she rejects made up awards and then immediately accepted one a few moments later. It just makes her look silly. GD was also a decade into his career and a proven top artist. Taylor Swift saying "to hell with the Grammys" would be seen much differently than say Olivia Rodrigo saying "to hell with the Grammys".

• If they did that just for publicity then it's just stupid. They only came off as cocky and arrogant, it's more than alright to express disappoinment but not at the expense of shading others. I'm not the most up to date person but I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 or 3 groups that did better that g-idle on every metric.

If she wanted to make a point, she shouldn't have accepted a made up award 5 minutes later. It's a personal pet peeve of mine when people act like they're the baddest b*tch in lyrics or whatever and then behave like sheep, at least own it.

No one did better than Idle this year in all of Korea except Ive. Those two are literally 1 and 2 when it comes to charting and impact, they were literally everywhere, on every show, every festival, every stage. They should be splitting the SOTY and Artist of the Year daesangs in every award show this year, the only daesang that they shouldnt win is Album of the Year.

• No one did better than Idle this year in all of Korea except Ive. Those two are literally 1 and 2 when it comes to charting and impact, they were literally everywhere, on every show, every festival, every stage. They should be splitting the SOTY and Artist of the Year daesangs in every award show this year, the only daesang that they shouldnt win is Album of the Year.

Doesn't MAMA take into consideration global charting and performance as well? SOTY maybe but Artist of the Year definitely not.

• idk whats arrogant of someone be disappointed if they didnt get the award they thought they gonna get

But that's how many view them after these 3 continues events during this award shows. Especially when many groups even the more popular ones tends to not say anything in the public even when they lost.

• I don't think she was arrogant, but more like impatient. Sure they had an amazing year, but that's it, just 1 year like calm down, let's see if you'll live up to this diss now instead of you having all the achievements through your career and then the diss would "live up" to it.

I don't think they'll get cancelled, they are talented and release great music.

• I don't care much for this matter but I found it weird how people hype GDs diss but shade Soyeons...

He's on the top at that time, and BB lost many awards that should be theirs. BB is a well known group that already established themselves in the industry, has many hits and huge reputation. Yet for G-idle, they just started. They're doing really great this year but unfortunately Ive doing extremely well and Bts is the wall. They're not leading in any of the awards, which means Mama not even rigged them out to give it to others. That's why many see this as cocky move from them.

• i dunno why people are treating I-dle like they're 1 year into their career. They're 5 deep.

And also lets not be dramatic. "Ruin their reputation."

OP is acting like they lost sponsors or their song in the top 10 plummeted out.

This is just award season drama that people will forget this time december.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!