Posts by vivaliberta

produce curse didnt work for former izone members

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fearnot and keplier act like Kepler and lesserafim re only popular in japan..in 4gen...there is ive have sold out 12 k seat for their showcase

Yesterday ive have huge queu in japan for off fansign :eyes:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She is popular among kids even they re no korean

Edit ive have really fans in japan

kakao buy the People...

I remember minister said twice lesserafim and ive re really popular in japan

*This is joke

Is it just me or Wonyoung was super low energy the whole time? she seemed so stiff like her dancing was bad her lip sync was super off, don't get me wrong she looked insanely beautiful and stylish but i never realized how stiff she was compared to other idols or maybe it was just only this performance because she never stood out to me as bad at dancing before

Wonyoung was only one give sync and know the rythm

wonyoung eat up xiaoting and bahying

they forget all the members get solo schedules..this is brand wish popular ones..yes there re connection but they have as 1 year carrer as rookies and yujin & wonyoung have 4 years carrer in this industry.

Starship isn't really marketing for give variety show for discover the members better...they re medium company..

[instiz] THERE'S REALLY NO NEWS ABOUT MISS A REUNION
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Now tiktok they act like they hate each other...leave them alone the teenager group stop being delulu toward their friendship..since they said since first day they re chill group and prefer being own espace..

the males fans have haerin as bias...the thing the bannies denied than nj have grown mans stan in korea...this is fake...haerin have fanboys..

protect your girls esp girlie is minor 16 yo...

As wonyoung biased, wonyoung is popular among woman and teenager in korea

i think this is only idol is popular with them tho sullyoon have woman stans

hit the girls re famous

Add if the People think kakao will paid team...there re no iu promo in football team..

Ive have great songs,normal they get listen

Stan ive

True love dive have 100 M stream on oricon

There re many fans japanese attend for ive fan meeting

I remember They have 12k fans in their showcase in japan (may 2022)

Damn, IVE really is the "syndrome" this year (as K-NETZ say).

Not quite as big as Next Level being used for the presidential election, but it's in that same category.

Some of those dudes might be exempt from mandatory military service for basically being national treasures, and Love Dive is the song they chose.

I have seen love dive is biggest song in circle charts

love dive is superior compared at this kpop reggaeton song or pop song

No hate hybe songs re overreact,i forget their songs...they need hit markers

Even the kids prefer love dive and afterlike no nj...fake hype with kids

Ive is more known with kids than them in korea.

Matbe international fans saud kakao paid the kids lol..starship can't even buy new outfits for my girls..

i bet they're sponsored by kakao to do this

Kepler isn't popular for one reasons

they have bad songs...

you act kakao buy billboard charts..

well the koreans re qualified with portugal.

Biggest hit 2022

he done the choreography of after like