Posts by qamar-atti

But to have two of your biggest artists to drop album on same day.. im sure HYBE can do better

Even SM (one of the worst when come to scheduling) was spreading the releases by 1 week apart

he has been teasing it for a long time. has a whole separate Instagram account for this album and that account started posting again 3days before after being MIA for whole month. So we were expecting this announcement this week. and bighit almost always have almost a month for album preorders. So most likely this date was preplanned much much before, knowing bts probably 6 months or a year before.

that how she name dropped them multiple time probably knowing fully well that how knetz are.

And now there are multiple posts on pann and qoo trending sections about lesserafim and sakura where knetz are dragging them.

They were already getting so much hate for last whole month and now this shit.

One thing I can't understand about MHJ is her jealousy from other hybe gg. Like newjeans are probably biggest gg after blackpink right now, achieving this massive success in just a year. Why is she so jealous of the groups who does not even have half of success of newjeans. Like why does it matters that Lsfm debuted first. She should be happy and grateful for newjeans success.

And these hypocrite knetz and inetz supporting her can't even say a word about how much unhealthy amount of jealousy she has in her heart for a bunch of teenagers like woman you did not invent that genre of music, you yourself took inspiration from others.

There is another thing which is worrying me that she is probably transferring all these thought of unhealthy competence and jealousy to newjeans members too. I am not blaming the members but teenagers are much more to be effected and adopt the ideas of their guardians.

but she is so dumb and unhinged that it is making me laugh😭😭😭😭😭😭

I don't think there is any villain in this at all. (It's just a love triangle between her, bang PD and that part jiwon). On a serious note, I think hybe misunderstood her but she is so dumb that she certainly does not deserve a CEO position or any administrative position at all. Just let her be newjeans creative director 😑

So we need Scooter Braun to be this stupid and greedy. Hybe can't kick him out for being a shitty human being. We need him to be a dumbfuck and commit these same crimes for Bang PD to finally get off his ass and remove him.

His greedy ass is probably already involved in some shit like this. I doubt hybe would be able to handle him like MHJ tho if something like this happens. He has years of experience and connections behind him.

In short she has a huge main character syndrome.

And how come she thinks she is doing newjeans anygood when she directly wrote in her statement that newjeans members were somehow upset with illit copying their concept. Like you are painting them as some kind of jealous mean girls in front of public you arrogant fool.

what I am afraid of the most is that as much as sneaky MHJ is, newjeans menbers really see her as a mother figure and their parents seem to have very good relationship with MHJ, which could potentially result in a situation like fifty fifty.

I hope they consult with good lawyers because it is no good if they choose to walk away from hybe along with MHJ, because all of her good treatment for members comes from HYBEs money and I doubt after walking away from hybe with a lawsuit, she would have good resources to her unless she has someone behind her.

All in all she has always been a sneaky person ever since SM days, why would HYBE choose to work with such a person and then cry about being stabbed in the back. (Same thoughts about scooter but he has yet to show his true colors to bang PD)

I am not gonna bother with all the nasty opinions antis has to say, For me they Devoured. I still like the raw energy from first week more tho.

On a side note, people are on k community sites are such miserable folks. They are still mass crying there in pretense of criticism when it is just obvious hate. It's almost like they will pick up a celebrity for a minute / non existent issue (like the hate train against freezia) to release all of their stress by spewing nastiest shit. And then move on to destroy someone else.

Umm we can say the same thing about other company groups. Do you feel difference between 2Ne1, BP or BM music.

Many nct units and rize are interchangeable.

For hybe I think no one can sing bts songs. Seventeen has strong group presence too. Same with txt and enhyphen. Both are different.

Lesserafim are totally different from other hybe ggs.

Just because NJ and illit music is same. I still think new Jean's members have much better and distinct personalities. And are actually involved somewhat in their music as much I know

It is striking that bad things are never said against boy groups but are always said against girl groups and often in an ugly way. This may also show that discrimination against women and, above all, hatred against women is increasing worldwide.

Some Knetz and especially haters embellish their words against girls so much that they obviously reveal the evil in their hearts.

This is clearer in other threads and especially on social media than in this one.

I advise everyone not to be impressed or influenced by such people, they are not worth it.

Tbh most of it because gg stans are much more bitter and trashy when it comes to rival gg. Boy group stans now a days mostly mind themselves or atleast dont watch other boy group performances to shit on them (most of the time not always).

While gg stans watch all gg performances, tune into their comebacks to find flaws. Lsfm are getting hate mostly from gg stans. The biggest threads on Twitter were made by gg stans to shit on their Coachella performance. Most of the vocal experts here are gg stans.

Just saying the reason gg gets bigger hate trains is because of their own stans which keeps on poking their noses and giving opinions about people they don't even like to begin with.