“HYBE is really ruining K-pop” Netizens talk about ILLIT’s 1st place encore stage on M Countdown today

• HYBE is really ruining K-pop” Netizens talk about ILLIT’s 1st place encore stage on M Countdown today

ILLIT’s 1st place encore stage on M Countdown today ILLIT-1-1024x499.jpg

1. The female idols in HYBE really have no live singing skills

2. HYBE is really ruining K-pop. A company without basic skills

3. I wish Minju would cover more songs. She has a good voice and she sings well

4. No, except for one member, they have no vocal skills at all, so how did they debut?

5. How did K-pop become like this?;;;

6. Is K-pop also becoming J-pop?

7. Idols with Japanese-style development orientation should not debut in Korea

8. Minju is really good

9. What’s up with HYBE?

10. Except for one person, they have no skills as singers. If they can’t sing while standing still, how can they sing while dancing?

11. It’s better than before, they’re still rookies so they need to practice more

12. But honestly, I think they’re better than LE SSERAFIM

13. It’s much better than before

14. Except for Minju… They can’t really sing…

Original post (1)

“HYBE is really ruining K-pop” Netizens talk about ILLIT’s 1st place encore stage on M Countdown today – Pannkpop

• they’re still so young and a rookie group so they have a lot of time to improve their vocals. minju is already pretty good, but hybe needs to make a major change in their company strategy.

debuting groups without enough competent vocalists is just not ideal especially when these poor girls are so scared to sing because of the hate mob.

since they’ve already debuted, hybe needs to put a lot more resources into vocal training and vocal exercises to improve their vocalists across the board and it needs to be a constant thing like other companies.

• they’re still so young and a rookie group so they have a lot of time to improve their vocals. minju is already pretty good, but hybe needs to make a major change in their company strategy.

debuting groups without enough competent vocalists is just not ideal especially when these poor girls are so scared to sing because of the hate mob.

since they’ve already debuted, hybe needs to put a lot more resources into vocal training and vocal exercises to improve their vocalists across the board and it needs to be a constant thing like other companies.

minju is the only one that can sing

• They sure is ruining kpop bruh let me go blast Magnetic

:pepe-dj:

Hybe should be thankful to all the free marketing, it just makes their girl groups even more relevent every single day regardless of which ever groups had comebacks. This is truly an phenomenon right now.

:meme-cheers:

• Netizens= bitter Kpop stans

They sure is ruining kpop bruh let me go blast Magnetic

Hybe should be thankful to all the free marketing, it just makes their girl groups even more relevent every single day regardless of which ever groups had comebacks. This is truly an phenomenon right now.

Lol, I know.

I paid no attention to ILLIT until I saw all the hate and now Magnetic is one of my most streamed :music-raccoon:

• "Hybe is really ruining kpop" keep these posts coming and you'll just made ILLIT visibility rose to non-fans... after seeing the hate they'll checkout the song and fall in love with it without realizing that it'll be their most played song in th coming weeks... thanks for the free promo! Hybe antis work harder than fans.

• Well illit are giving nothing besides bad vocals for the passt weeks

But i kinda excuse them because they were not trainees until they win this variety show and they only train for 4-5 months before debuting

So it's kinda normal that their skills aren't at the level of idols who debuted after training for years

But this type of vocals will be inexcusable in 1 year

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• They sure is ruining kpop bruh let me go blast Magnetic

Just don’t then whine like Le Sserafim, that they are too criticized for bad vocals. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Just don’t then whine like Le Sserafim, that they are too criticized for bad vocals. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

Dude, they put on a full live show, and I don't want to see any comparison with all backtrack and AR other groups disguised with Le Sserafim performance unless they do what Le Sserafim did for their show, stop talking.

:meme-bonk:

• Don't take yourself this seriously, you're on a Kpop forum, not on a classical music forum

I hope you are not so delulu to think anyone here has high taste

Funny how angry my simple post made you. Let me put Magnet on again.

Just because you listen to Hybe, which produces a second-rate product, does not mean that all K-pop is second-rate. Even in this genre there are cool tracks that will appeal to many music lovers. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• I wonder if part of the issue is that Hybe really focuses on the future potential of an artist, rather than where the artist's skills are currently at, so they debut artists who aren't yet up to par, believing they will get there eventually.

What I find odd though is that at least some of the labels under Hybe know how to close the talent gap if they want to. They did that with &TEAM to get the other 5 closer to the same level of K, EJ, Nicholas, and Taki (Fuma was already almost there anyway). So now, all are very stable when they sing and dance live. They had to train their asses off for the 3 months before debut but they put in the work and did it.

• 6. Is K-pop also becoming J-pop? <-- This comment is so brainless my god... Did they really think kpop artists are better singer than jpop when more than half of jpop singers almost always sings acapella.. Even Little Glee Monster sings better than the whole kpop..

• It is striking that bad things are never said against boy groups but are always said against girl groups and often in an ugly way. This may also show that discrimination against women and, above all, hatred against women is increasing worldwide.

Some Knetz and especially haters embellish their words against girls so much that they obviously reveal the evil in their hearts.

This is clearer in other threads and especially on social media than in this one.

I advise everyone not to be impressed or influenced by such people, they are not worth it.

• Seemed ok to me.

I think its like acting. If the actors and actresses were ugly, then not as many people would be interested.

• HYBE is one of those kpop manufacturing machines. Even more so than SM and I really thought no one could be worse at it than SM but HYBE ran with it and made it a whole successful package.

I won’t say their music is bad, because that would be false. They work with amazing producers as well as have amazing in house creative team.

But the idols from that company basically have no role to play and have absolutely no importance. Any one can be in new Jeans or ILLIT and they would have seen exactly this type of success.

I don’t feel strongly one way or another. I’m happy that I have catchy music to listen to. And I’m not really interested in stanning any idols or following them so them having no discernible identity has no impact on me.

Give me the bops and Ill stream.

• It is striking that bad things are never said against boy groups but are always said against girl groups and often in an ugly way. This may also show that discrimination against women and, above all, hatred against women is increasing worldwide.

Some Knetz and especially haters embellish their words against girls so much that they obviously reveal the evil in their hearts.

This is clearer in other threads and especially on social media than in this one.

I advise everyone not to be impressed or influenced by such people, they are not worth it.

Tbh most of it because gg stans are much more bitter and trashy when it comes to rival gg. Boy group stans now a days mostly mind themselves or atleast dont watch other boy group performances to shit on them (most of the time not always).

While gg stans watch all gg performances, tune into their comebacks to find flaws. Lsfm are getting hate mostly from gg stans. The biggest threads on Twitter were made by gg stans to shit on their Coachella performance. Most of the vocal experts here are gg stans.

Just saying the reason gg gets bigger hate trains is because of their own stans which keeps on poking their noses and giving opinions about people they don't even like to begin with.

• Umm we can say the same thing about other company groups. Do you feel difference between 2Ne1, BP or BM music.

Many nct units and rize are interchangeable.

For hybe I think no one can sing bts songs. Seventeen has strong group presence too. Same with txt and enhyphen. Both are different.

Lesserafim are totally different from other hybe ggs.

Just because NJ and illit music is same. I still think new Jean's members have much better and distinct personalities. And are actually involved somewhat in their music as much I know

• Umm we can say the same thing about other company groups. Do you feel difference between 2Ne1, BP or BM music.

Many nct units and rize are interchangeable.

For hybe I think no one can sing bts songs. Seventeen has strong group presence too. Same with txt and enhyphen. Both are different.

Lesserafim are totally different from other hybe ggs.

Just because NJ and illit music is same. I still think new Jean's members have much better and distinct personalities. And are actually involved somewhat in their music as much I know

nct units are not interchangeable. wayv can't do a song like sticker . actually nct dream can't do a song like sticker either.

• Hybe is making what a company supposed to do. They know they can make a very profitable product without having good singers, so why they are going to look for good singers if is not necessary? Happens with BTS, happen with Txt, LSF, and now Illit. JYP did the same and it was doing great at first but later they own incompetence go against them. They change that with Nmixx but didn't fix the bigger problem, (Besides SKZ) JYP can't make very popular music anymore. Too bad for Nmixx :crys:

Anyway. Hybe is not going to change because they don't have to. They still make a lot of money, which is their priority. Whining about this is useless. Move on

• Why would hybe care?

All their groups hit number 1 anyways, no need to spend money on singing lessons if the public does not care, so what if a few haters on the internet complain about vocal ability.

its bec they dont listen to bgs . fd listens to bgs .thats why ggs usually fade away after 2 yrs.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!