It looks really cool
Honestly what's coming next in Jujutsu it's crazy :O
i'm reading the manga and you're not ready
Oooh that's interesting, im anticipating the second season.
i looked up for release date predictions for season 2 and nothing has been confirmed yet but it seems like it could likely take as much as 2 years. Quite a long wait.
Animation quality was really great and anime was fun too but i felt that storyline kinda lacked depth tho. Waiting for second season.
Im currently watching Code Geass (watched till episode 10), animation quality in kinda low but anime seems interesting ( and im really annoyed by lelouch's "honorary britainian" friend, he fucks up lelouch's plan and objectives everytime)
Im trying to survive gidle hiatus era by watching animes lol
this is group created by CUBE founder
so he has a right to use it all lol
I know but he's not in cube anymore so i don't know if its appropriate to do this and still he's just setting his group up. He should have done something new and original, this approach will just harm the group.
hot issue (4minute) --> group name hot issue
Latata (gidle) --> gratata
DingaDinga (mamamoo) --> DungaDunga
I guess they were worried they would receive backlash because "the anime and the manga are the same" so they changed up things.
Ooo but as per i know isn't anime just supposed to be animated version of manga. Do people really expect things to different in anime than manga.
The story is about the same but there are some major differences.
For example, in the ending of the manga, Light tries to make Ryuk kill Near and Matsuda with the death note but Ryuk kills Light instead. This is obviously not what happened in the ending of the anime because we know that Matsuda shot Light.
Light also has a different personality in the manga and anime. And the manga revealed how L learned to fight.
Misa's death was shown in the manga but only hinted at in the anime.
oh that's interesting.
I wonder why did they modified the story for anime version of death note, the manga one seems better.
Im currently watching that anime
Ooof spoilers everywhere anyways I'll still wait for anime to release, reading manga beforehand would ruin the fun.
There was some problems even before L's death like you said but after episode 25 was when it really came crashing down. I would rather not talk shit about Mello and Near because this post would be way too long but they weren't written well to sum it up.
For other anime reccs (if you already haven't seen these):
-Attack On Titan
I agree, the character near and mello were really meh, they nowhere seemed on same level as Light or L himself. Nice was basically a walmart version of L and mello just seemed like a thug.
Probably they should have just ended the story at L's death or maybe they should have taken the story to other direction after L's death instead of dragging it on by creating those two meh copy paste midgets to be L's successors to defeat Light.
The ending was very blunt and unconvincing
My review would be:
starting episodes were really really awesome till the point in which Light intentionally gives up his death note to lose his memory when he was in L's confinement.
Then from that point to point of L's killing was okayish, i mean it was good but nothing special.
Then from the point of L's death to last 2nd episode it was kinda meh.
But the ending, the last episode in which Light loses to Nice was really trash and really underwhelming.
Btw any suggestions which anime should i watch next.
This is already a thing.. it’s called split sheets.
It’s how they factor in revenue and who gets what percentage of profit!
I know they do it for royalties stuff and the writer with bigger contribution gets more noney but they don't make that info public tho, they just mention the name of those who participated in song writing but not their contribution percentage.
Like if two song writers A and B are mentioned in credits of a song then it could be A and B both wrote like 50% each or it could be like one wrote 99% while the other one wrote 1%, you never know
External Content youtu.beContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
Oh i just realized she was on miyeon's gossip idle radio show too
I'd say they should just directly mention percent wise that which person wrote how much percent of the song's lyrics