Posts by AyanEva

Brief response by Ador:

Adore countered in a phone call with YTN , saying that taking over management rights is impossible given the current shareholding structure, and that the evidence presented by Hive was also at the level of a personally written memo at the level of an idea.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/052/0002027407?sid=103

If this is their only defense, it seems like they're in pretty bad shape. I'm not a lawyer though.

That emoji is hilarious! 🤣

Heeeey you got another facepalm! I'll never catch up at this rate. 🥺

Gonna need a lot more beer tonight. I joke a lot here but on a very serious note, I feel a lot of compassion and empathy for New Jeans members. They are going through some HEAVY emotions right now and will be for the foreseable future. I started out my career working exclusively with kids their age and that's already such a tough time developmentally. Add to that being on the world stage and now having a parental figure not be who you maybe thought they were- that's honestly heartbreaking and I'm sure their hearts are breaking.

OK, serious moment over. TAP THE KEG! 🍻

Aside from the 90s rap scene and a few other exceptions, the labels don't generally beef. That's what the original conversation was about. Not artist beef.

The things about the truck is that I have seen korean twitter NJ fans say they don't know where the truck came from. And we'll, three Korean Twitter accounts don't represent the whole Fandom lol.

Regardless it could have been a small group of Korean fans, a journalist or maybe the boogieman idk. I just find the imagery of a hybe employee calling a truck company hilarious

If it's true that MHJ mistreated lower level staff, it could be one or more of them. 🤣 That's some shit I would do if I knew I could get away with it.

One thing that all of the articles make clear is that everyone at Hybe is talking to the media now. The officials working at the different sub-labes seem to act on their own accord by sharing their perspectives both positively and negatively about Hybe and MHJ's actions.

Feels like there's a lot of bottled up frustration

The unnamed execs are giving solid feedback, judging by that article. If it leads to even a small bit of soul searching for Hybe as a whole, it's a good opportunity to improve some things with how the company is run. Just like how MHJ had a few good points, which I hope aren't lost in the dumpster fire.

I guess the kpop industry just isn't used to thinking that way, hence MHJ and fans' epic meltdown over it. I've always thought most of the "you plagiarized!" controversies have been really dumb, even in my own fandoms.

What i'm confused about is that Hybe has all these sub labels, just like Rainbowshitfuckers and them buying all those labels...yet they are all managed seperately and do whatever they want, just rbw and hybe are the big cahoney's who own everything.

so wouldn't it be normal for all the subs to create something similiar/be inspired by it and not mean it in a malicious way even if they are all owned by the same big ass company? or am i even making sense...my adhd is having a hard time focusing.

You're right. And Western sister labels do it all the time. UMG owns a gazillion labels and there are always like 3 artists at the same time who have similarities because that's what sells.

I mean the only time i really saw competition out here in the u.s. was the 90's when the sudden surge of bg's happened...

but backstreet boys and nkotb came out as the ones who's lasted the longest

we had otown, youngstown, c-note, no authority, bbmak, westlife, nsync, all that shit all at the same time lol

I think it's the hyper-competitiveness of Korean society. I realized that right after i hit send.

Interesting insights! The multi-label system can work but they've definitely gotta revamp a few things. Maybe monthly meetings between each department/exec staff and their counterparts to get everybody on the same page and viewing each each other more as collaborators and less as competition (even though they are competition, in the end)? Why do we not see such public spats and competitiveness in Western multi-label systems? Or maybe we do. I'm not an expert.

Edit: Wait, I think I answered that last question for myself.

All we know is: Bunnies have not claimed the truck, so the question is, where did it come from? I actually thought it was a bit strange yesterday that they'd send a truck already? The truck's wording is pro-Hybe and has been tied to pro-Hybe connections. We know media has been used heavily in this battle of public opinion.

I figure it's a small group of fans or even just one fan of means.

It would be funny if Hybe did send a truck to themselves. I don't think they did because that seems too amateurish and not worth their time but if they did, it would be hilarious. I mean we've already got Ador VPs saving their Word docs under file names that sound like something Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory would come up with.

Exclusive] Adore, official statement on the 24th? “Completely untrue..Focus only on New Genes’ comeback.”

Some reports that Adore would announce an official position on the 24th regarding the management dispute with Hive were dismissed as “completely unfounded.”

Adore told Daily Sports on the same day, “Some reports that an official position will be announced today (24th) are completely unfounded,” and “there were no plans in the first place.” Adore then added, “We plan to focus on New Genes’ comeback for the time being.”

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/241/0003346206

Ok, I can safely go to bed now. I was gonna stay up to see if there was an announcement. lol

This is such a multi pronged, all fronts attack on her....it will be fascinating to see how she responds in full. I have a feeling she has a lot to say and say she will. She will get kicked out but not before fighting tooth and nail

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Given how she does the narcissistic word vomit thing, it'll be a helluva show.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

😬

I guess we know what's probably on that laptop, if this is true?