Posts by Jackah

girls groups are more profitable and appeal to the general public why waste time and effort on boy groups

gg appeal to gp more thats true. but in terms of profit bgs earned more longer in general. there are few exceptions like bp . for example in hybe txt and enhypen are earning so much profits bec they hv bigger fbs. if the bg have bigger fd ul see them survive longer than ggs in gen cuz majority of income are coming from tours , album sales , merchs and endorsements. bgs get endorsements bec a big fd can create a bigger buzz for the brand. in 2023 ENHYPEN as a grp has the biggest EMV (luxury brand endorsements)next to BP and BTS and skz individual members probably hv the highest emv earned among 4th-5th gen in 2024.

enhypen for example in addition to tours, merchs, luxury brand endorsements and album sales are getting profits from their ips like the dark moon:tba webtoon.

IMG_4974.jpegIMG_4972.pngIMG_4973.png

It’s just that Hybe idols have no charisma at all; as an ordinary person, I’m not at all interested in watching anything with them. I’m not even surprised that they are not solo and are invited to some shows outside of K-pop.

isnt it the other way around? just say ur jealous without really saying ur jealous. dont worry, it wont stop , hybe grps will keep being successful. i dont like them all before but now im close to stanning almost all of them just to piss off the haters 😂

It is striking that bad things are never said against boy groups but are always said against girl groups and often in an ugly way. This may also show that discrimination against women and, above all, hatred against women is increasing worldwide.

Some Knetz and especially haters embellish their words against girls so much that they obviously reveal the evil in their hearts.

This is clearer in other threads and especially on social media than in this one.

I advise everyone not to be impressed or influenced by such people, they are not worth it.

its bec they dont listen to bgs . fd listens to bgs .thats why ggs usually fade away after 2 yrs.

I already said It here before, physical album sales are no longer one of the best indications of how much hardcore a fandom is. People going to every corner can find a physical copy and paying less, It doesn't need the effort to buy from Korea store, pay 3x more due to shipping and waiting weeks. Something that, before, If you were a multi It was a privilege reserved to your ultimate favorites.

A lot of groups selling millions nowdays are like the 3, 4, 5 etc option of their multi fans, they mostly like will have other faves they are more motivated for.

definitely not! i think there will be several factors — # of followers in all sns , physical album sales , concert ticket sales and voting power . u need to combine all those to know how strong the fd is . its not just one aspect

but while sea gave a grp streams and voting power , jp & ch / us gave the biggest sales for kpop grps . for con & other opportunities / longevity and global success , u definitely need western validation. thats why bts & bp became the 2 best grps . and you see hybe focusing only in kr /jp /us , a bit in ch now for album sales and key countries in sea ( ph & sg , th) . but most hybe grps album sales are coming from jp and us / and scattered in different countries .thats why they hardly feel the decline when ch closed their door for kpop

So what is it about Southeast Asians that make them prone to voting and streaming more than people from other parts of the world?

its mostly out of pride for sea if they have some members in specific grps . if u noticed most thai kpop idols have good fc views and almost always win in votings . for filo/indo — they are kpop fanatics and its like a validation or guarantee that if a grp is getting more streams or voting from that place , con will be held on that region . and they are mostly label stans like u expect hybe grps & yg to be popular in ph since bts and bp are popular in ph while sm grps and yg grps are popular in indonesia . in thailand , its mostly yg stans bec of lisa . in jp, its dominated by hybe grps while it ch , they usually stan 3 types of idols ( they seldom support the whole grp😂) 1. most pushed member 2. the athlete. 3. the visual of the grp

i read it as SM stans bitter bec none of their grps ever made it global. despite massive media play and same level of marketing strategy they do like hybe. remember super M? buying slot for aespa for coachella ?even if they can sing a little better than others, sm artists are not known for lipsyncing but zero stage charisma .

YG stans think YG talents are great when BP is also mid in talent but their biggest selling pt is their star quality nothing else. TRS talent is overhyped as well thanks to yg media play but with zero star quality. Baemon is just more talented than BP but lacks the star quality and charisma of BP.

JYP- Twice & Itzy are definitely not the best vocalist so? Like Twice is in the industry for more than 7 yrs and still getting flak from encore . 😂

In short - all these hybe grps are not talented are nothing but pure jealousy bec hybe grps are the most successful to date beating all those big 3 . SM is a mess, YG is going down with so many criminal offense. only JYP is doing ok and thats bec of SKZ .

Wonyoung alone has gotten more criticism than all of LSF since their debut year, even factoring in the Garam controversy.

But LSF in just two months has almost closed that gap.

yeah i remember the whole fiasco cuz wy lipsync even with a song w/o choreo 😂 . but of course , kakao who owns mass media wont be having it . she gets away with it be. she is too pretty and has star quality . thats how it works

bec many hybe stans buy their albums. if only 1% of all those multi stans within hybe buy at least 1 album then it makes sense. but voting is another level, only loyal fans will vote . even multi's dont vote . i think in general debuting in hybe means selling at least 400 k units or more esp if the song is a hit

NewJeans has never had an issue with encores but next month is gonna be so annoying :pepe-shame:

new jeans has balance ,even their songs are not that hard to sing and they actually supplement eo strengths. u dont need to be the best vocalist in town to be successful!

1. star quality ( bp, wy, karina, new jeans )

2. good songs- new jeans, le ssera & ive in the past.

3. decent talent- find balance within the grp. they need to be performers too .

4. marketing strategy - some calls it big 4 privilege or kakao media plays but w/o 3 above this is useless.

5. Luck- sometimes , u just need to debut at the right time with the right song .

exaThey don't need to prove anything, Nobody cares about their perceived abilities as much as K-pop stans on forums like these who like to scream injustices and try make a it huge deal. If they continue to release good catchy songs they will continue to succeed as that's what most listeners care about. People hating were almost always never fans in the first place and just looking for reasons to take the opportunity to undermine them because they are doing well. They don't need your validation to be successful, they already are.

exactly! esp if u did not attend and paid for it, what is there to complain abt? if u notice those complaining are mostly yg and sm stans who think their faves are superior when in reality it takes more than vocal skills to be successful.

yeah, ive heard moka fc went viral in ch and she is jp so her & iroha actually have many fans who like cutesy cutesy esp jp. wonhee is starting to gain attn esp in sk. i agree she is very much like wy. minju and yunah will be most popular internationally if they keep gaining momentum. but minju has advantage since kr likes her too.

exactly! like the yg stans and sm stans trying to pull this “lack of skills “ narrative as if yg artists are full of vocalist and sm artists love to lipsync as well and they are mostly boring performers. no kpop grps are so impressive in vocal dept tbh. even in the west , we have j. lo, britney, selena, who are not really great vocalist but great performers🤷‍♀️.

Apparently a “famous” streamer who didn’t even know who lesserafim was attended and said they were amazing. It’s pretty wild to see the discord from the people online vs the people who went.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More people who went are speaking out about their experience. Energy and stage presence are the biggest ones. I hope HYBE doesn’t change lesserafim too much based off of the criticism, just teach them breath control and vocal techniques but don’t change them as performers because they’re definitely special in that regard.

That’s the most important thing in the west is if you’re a good entertainer.

if the discourse online are really legit kr gp, then tbh whether lsr did well or not shld not be an issue for them. its for coachella crowd- i barely see who actually attended complaining online . its obviously not for kr crowd nor for kpoppies online who just h8 hybe in general which are mostly sm and yg stans . 😂

its bec bp while prettier and more charismatic are just mid performers. they have catchy songs but they are not really performers though they all have star quality .

and most of them are decent enough hence expecting them to be more baffles me. question is, why will u want to stan a grp that are just decent enough? they need to give u more -- why will u watch their con? u need to feel their energy , their electrifying performances like an escape from ur reality . it needs to be fun. like i dont want to pay watching a con of a kpop grp who are just good singers but boring performers. i need a good music, good performances and energetic idols to sway me to pay but i have to like them first too. i can just listen to great singers on spotify premium - like i listen to classic music daily but will not pay for a classical con nor stan them . 😂 in short -- idols with star quality and good music will make it big . thats why not all get to be a global kpop grp. thats the ultimate difference.

I bet BM has a high chance at MAMA because CJ is bitter about Belift which is the company of ILLIT and Enhypen (the reason en- didn't get any nominations at all in last year's MAMA).

its a different case for illit though. they are sweeping kcharts , intl charts way so much while album sales comparison is not way too much . magnetic may even earn nomination for song of the year bec of its impact not just in kcharts but globally as well. judges will weign in to that . i dont think bm has a chance unless they have another cb soon before sept that can sell a million and chart top 10 in kcharts and get bigger streams on spotify. now , the only possible contender is black label , sm or iland ngg assuming they will be able to debut before sept & get like nj level of debut impact , thats the only way to beat illit.

He's the dude who keeps posting lsfm hate tweets and propagating them :facepalm:

Majority of people dont like kpop, even most koreans dont like kpop too :facepalm: kpop is a niche genre in the music industry. Lesserafim didn't represent the entire kpop, ATEEZ too.. They didnt perform there to represent kpop as a whole, they just want more ppl to know their group/music and garner fans and influence.. The thing is, ATEEZ performed a resounding success BUT their efforts gets drowned by LSFM controversies that i honestly feel bad for the boys.. This just shows that the whole kpop fandom are more interested in idol's failure than their success...

Also judging by your behavior, you the one who should be ashamed for supporting such toxic culture..

exactly! knetz dont really think higly of kpop idols . they also think being an idol is jusf a gateway to do better in the future - be an actress/actor or be part of variety show. they respect athletes and actors/actresses more . in fact , idols are the the lowest in the list of who they respect most in entertainment industry , 😂