Posts by 0ppar

NCT Dream’s broadcast accident on Music Bank just now

External Content streamable.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He’s singing without a mic

External Content streamable.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taking the mic of the member next to him and singing with it during the one shot

original post: theqoo

1. If you lip sync, you’re not a singer, you’re just a dancer

2. It’s shocking that a singer can go on stage without a mic…ㅋㅋ;;

3. You were so good at lip-syncing for the past 6 years, but now your secret’s out…

4. That’s just embarrassing

5. How can he go on stage without a mic…..???? I’m curious;;;;; What the hell…?

6. They lip sync anyway, so it’s not a big deal even if they don’t have a micㅋㅋㅋ

7. When does NCT ever sing live

8. Wow… If you have a conscience, don’t say you are a singer but say you are a dancer..^^

9. If you are a professional singer, isn’t it basic to check the condition of the mic before going on stage? It’s great to forget the mic and go on stage

10. If you lip sync, you’re not a singer

[enter-talk] YG AUDITION'S QUALIFIED AGE RANGE

image.png

"YG is seriously cool.This year, even people who are 101 y.o and 1 y.o can audition"

"Field: vocal, rap, dance
    Allowable gender: all
    Allowable date of birth: 1920~2020"

post response:
    [+491][-16]

original post: here

1. [+285, -2]
    YG is always showing off their greed for gags every time they post something officialㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even when they release rebuttal posts about their artists' dating rumors, the titles are filled with emotionㅋㅋㅋ they write things like "dumbfounded" or something like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+253, -2]
    They are seriously funny for all the weird reasons. Even with how they deal with their dating rumors, they write things like "congrats/dumbfounded"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+190, -2]
    Was it during GD's solo? They had this huge countdown but then it was past midnight and the countdown went into the minus

4. [+80, 0]
    It's a little late for someone to debut at 102 y.o

5. [+75, 0]
    image.png

"YG's naming sense
    Their solo song is called Solo
    Their album is called The Album
    Their invitation is called The Invitation
    Their office is called The Office..."

6. [+37, 0]
    They don't have prejudice...

YG CEO and Yang Min-suk's aide and executives embroiled in employee stock fraud scheme following 'Burning Sun' audit

yg1.JPG

Article: [Exclusive] Acquisition of employee stock-ownership shares under YG employees' names.. Burning Sun investigation bomb

Source: SBS

YG CEO Hwang, Yang Min Suk's aide and executives are embroiled in allegations of stock fraud.

According to an exclusive SBS report, YG Entertainment that led the spread of K-pop by producing many famous idol groups committed stock fraud through employee stock ownership.

At the time of YG's listing in KOSDAQ in 2011, the agency raised over 3.6 trillion won from the first day of the IPO that more than doubled in the following year. Prior to the listing, about 210,000 stock shares were allocated to employees and the National Tax Service confirmed that an executive and outsiders of the company made a profit by acquiring employee stock shares under a second name.

Hwang, the Finance Director at the time, acquired stocks under the name of manager Kim Mo, a subordinate, and asked her husband and friends to send stock purchase funds to Mr. Kim to hide the name of the true beneficiary. There was also an understanding that the profits from the stock sales were left in Kim's account and used for construction costs and living expenses. Hwang is now the current CEO of YG and Mr. Kim is now the current Director of Finance.

yg3.JPG
    yg4.JPG
    yg5.JPG
    yg6.JPG

At the time, Mr. Kim was the auditor in charge of monitoring the employee stock ownership program and there were 3 YG employees who owned stocks in the company after a loan transaction request. Two of the employees were told of the possibility of making profits if they took advantage of the investment attraction of YG at the time of listing.

Mr. A, an aide to former YG CEO Yang Min-suk also received stocks in the name of Mr. Ha, an employee, and the stock payment was deposited through Ha's account.

The employee stock fraud scheme was almost buried until the National Tax Service opened a tax audit into YG Entertainment following 'Burning Sun' incident that began in 2019.

Reporters visited YG's headquarters for explanations from current CEO Hwang and Director Kim but did not receive any response when they tried to contact them.

YG is said to have called tax authorities and stated, "The company had to inevitably enter into loan transactions with employees as the demand for employee stock ownership before the listing was low disrupting funding. It wasn't to evade taxes."

The IRS reportedly did not accept YG's claims.

comment1.JPG

1. Yang Hyun Suk and all the executives need to get investigated and jailed! Who is taking care of them from the back??? The entirety of YG is a criminal pharmacy enterprise.
    2. Drugs, prostitution, illegal stock frauds using second-name accounts...what is the real YG and who is behind them????
    3. What happened to the senior officer who worked in the Civil Affairs office aka “police chief” in group katalks?? He was even photographed with the former police chief?
    4. They conducted a tax audit in 2019 but the news is just coming out now..? And the Finance Director at the time who's now the current YG CEO was involved...? Why is there no information of her getting jailed or fined..?
    5. Ah~ YG is a total s*** hole gambling drug ring..
    6. YG isn't a true agency but a rotten pharmacy. That's why even if management changes nothing is going to change because its a yangachi company run by dirty rotten thugs..
    7. And when will Burning Sun investigations come to an end anyway!!!! That's what everyone is curious to know.
    8. This should've been properly investigated when Burning Sun came out. There are no documents left now since YG brought those shredding trucks at dawn.
    9. Yang Hyun Suk is seriously trash!
    10. Investigate Burning Sun again!!!! Why is Seungri not arrested yet!!!?

TXT’s Taehyun’s comment is controversial right now

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-1.jpg

“Well, our happiness…is directly related to the album sales numbers. I want to be happier. I’m sorry, but you won’t be able to help but buy [the album] once the contents are released one by one.”

Taehyun-ah.. I guess you didn’t see the album sales results of other rookie groups, maybe that’s why you’re being full of yourself cr

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-2.png

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-3-1536x1536.png

Weeekly’s sales

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-4.jpg

original post: pann

1. [+476, -82] Don’t idol group members usually say “We’re okay with the results, all we care is that the fans are happy”..?

2. [+365, -28] I wonder why he had to say things like that.. Maybe it’s just a bad joke?

3. [+281, -328] Hmm, I think he’s just making a joke. He makes jokes like that a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess people take issue with just anything

4. [+224, -38] The fans below are shielding him just like ATMs

5. [+200, -21] He’s always the only one causing controversies in TXT,,, Seriously, I hope he’s more careful with his words

Seo Yeji receives #1 votes for Baeksang Arts' popularity award

0005331779_001_20210504192903206.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Article: Seo Yeji wins #1 votes for the popularity award for the Baeksang Arts Award

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+587] I bet it's all the foreign fans who watched 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' and voted for her without knowing any of her scandals going on..

2. [+306] I doubt it's actually because she's popular. The votes are probably half from foreigners who have no idea what's going on and half from people who are trying to see if she'll be a no-show at the Baeksang too.

3. [+123] This is why boycotting is useless...

4. [+215] Please blur out her face...

5. [+96] Won't this make her more arrogant? I'm scared that this will create the notion that it doesn't matter what wrong you do, all that matters is that you're popular

6. [+86] The majority of the votes are probably from international fans..

7. [+286] Who knew the smile of a psychopath could look so scary

8. [+81] I read that people purposely voted for her so she'd have to show up to win the trophy and look embarrassed

9. [+31] Did people vote to make her show up at an award ceremony on purpose? ㅋㅋ

10. [+3] Please blur out her face~ she makes me throw up

Among the outfits of BLACKPINK, the outfits are legendary that can’t be denied

Kill This Love’ outfits BLACKPINK-1.jpgBLACKPINK-2.jpgBLACKPINK-3.jpgBLACKPINK-4.jpgBLACKPINK-5.jpgBLACKPINK-6.jpg99FC90395D74B096029906CB475CA9FFD504BLACKPINK-7.jpg

‘As If It’s Your Last’ outfits BLACKPINK-8.jpgBLACKPINK-9.jpgBLACKPINK-10.jpgBLACKPINK-11.jpgWideeyedWelllitHalicore-size_restricted.gif

‘Coachella’ outfits BLACKPINK-12.jpgBLACKPINK-13.jpg

‘How You Like That’ Hanbok outfits BLACKPINK-14.jpg

1. BLACKPINK’s outfits are all legendary girl group outfits

2. Everything is pretty, but the Coachella outfits are a big hit

3. The Hanbok outfits are amazing.. Every time I see it, it’s a masterpiece

4. All outfits are pretty, but the Kill This Love outfits are too unique

5. BlACKPINK’s outfits are always beautiful

6. BlACKPINK outfits are the best, but the Kill This Love and Coachella outfits are really cool

7. I agree

8. Their coordi is good, but the kids are good too, and they can do everything well no matter what they wear

9. When it comes to outfits, BLACKPINK is legendary

10. BlACKPINK’s outfits are all pretty, but Coachella’s outfits are perfect

[theqoo] IDOL DRAMA 'IMITATION' STARTS OFF WITH A VIEWERSHIP IN THE 0% RANGE

image.png

'Imitation' started off with a poor audience rating.

According to the viewer's rating research company Nielsen Korea, the first episode of KBS 2TV Friday drama 'Imitation', which aired on May 7th, recorded a national rating of 1% and 0.9%. The average audience rating did not exceed 1%.

Even considering the schedule of 11:20 pm on Friday, it didn't score high.

T/N: This show replaced Park Hye-soo's drama Dear.M

1. F*cking boring

2. The acting feels like I'm watching a web drama and the direction kept on being cut off.... also the colors and filming was just not pretty. It felt like an EBS drama

3. It's because of the timing. I wasn't expecting much from the viewer's rating. 0.9% is fine

4. I've been so used to the quality of other dramas nowadays. I just couldn't watch this

5. Uhmm I was curious so I watched it a bit but rather than the actors having no recognition, I just felt like it was boring.... it's hard to keep my focus

6. There are f*cking lots of hate comments hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ people who want to watch it will watch it. Stop with the "who's gonna watch this?" BSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I found it fun though ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Aside from Jiyeon, it was my first time seeing all of the other actors. I thought it was a web drama

9. No matter how I look at this, it just seems like a web drama

10. Why is Jiyeon filming this kind of drama?

11. It wasn't fun for me

12. This whole drama is just not fun

Let’s write down which members are the essence of their groups!

TWICE Nayeon, Aespa Karina

SNSD Taeyeon, BLACKPINK Jennie

NCT Taeyong, Miss A Suzy

EXO Kai, BIGBANG GD

TWICE-Nayeon.jpgAespa-Karina.jpgSNSD-Taeyeon.jpgBLACKPINK-Jennie.jpgNCT-Taeyong.jpgMiss-A-Suzy.jpgEXO-Kai.jpgBIGBANG-GD.jpg

original post: pann

1. [+218, -13] (G)I-DLE’s identity is Soyeon and (G)I-DLE’s voice is Minnie

2. [+211, -19] For (G)I-DLE it’s Soyeon, what do you mean by Soojin;

3. [+130, -18] TWICE Nayeon… Looking at Nayeon, I thought that she was the essence of an idol

4. [+65, -135] I think I’ll get a lot of downvotes, but Soojin

5. [+58, -10] If you look at Red Velvet in terms of group character, it’s Joy and Seulgi. But If you look at Red Velvet in terms of incomparable influence, I think it’s Irene. Honestly, Irene’s looks are strong no matter what concept they doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+47, -38] Upvote if you think it’s Ryujin, downvote if you think it’s Yeji

7. [+47, -22] BLACKPINK Jennie

8. [+31, -2] GFriend Yerin

Entertainment companies that are not good for idols

1. TS

TS.jpg

2. FNC

FNC.jpg

3. PocketDol Studio

PocketDol-Studio.jpg

4. Star Empire

Star-Empire.jpg

1. This time, DSP is the worst in historyㅋㅋ

2. Honestly, TS’ class is different, TS is the worst…

3. TS is just trash

4. Where is the Cube? Why isn’t there Cube here?

5. I just think about the drugstore

6. Pledis? I really hated it after Pristin disbanded

7. Please remove FNC and put YG here

8. TS is trashㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A company that sued all their celebrities

9. What about SM? I have seen a lot of posts that swear at SM

10. Your blood pressure rises as soon as you see TS

Goo Hye Sun says she forgives Ahn Jae Hyun, asks for support for his comeback

0003356147_001_20210507165601457.jpg

Article: Goo Hye Sun "I've already forgiven everything... I hope you support Ahn Jae Hyun's return with an embrace"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,326] Can you imagine how ridiculous Ahn Jae Hyun would think she is if he read this article? She's claiming to forgive him when he didn't even do anything wrong.

2. [+919] She's just talking to herself now?

3. [+565] Hmm, I support Ahn Jae Hyun

4. [+526] Who does she think she is to be forgiving him? Worry about your own life.

5. [+471] She needs to knock it off with these antics

6. [+194] Does she think saying stuff like this is helpful at all to him.. 😢

7. [+149] Why is she forgiving him when he didn't do anything wrong..

8. [+242] Ridiculous ㅋㅋ

9. [+90] The f*ck? Forgiveness? Why is she making it sound like he did something wrong ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+34] Eh..? And who are you to be forgiving him?

11. [+57] Forgive him for what?

12. [+20] I really want to know what the truth is between these two ㅋㅋㅋ but this scandal is all over now so I hope they live separate, happy lives

[theqoo] HAN SEOHEE EXPOSED HER PLEDIS TRAINEE DAY'S ANECDOTES...

image.png
    Q: Seohee0jjang... Can you share a TMI about your Pledis trainee days?

A: There would be days when I would have dance lesson for 4 hours straight
    During class, whenever you wanted to drink, you had to ask the teacher's permission.
    Pledis were just f*cking harsh.
    I would practice from 10AM to 10PM.
    And there are practices on Sunday too
    On Sunday, I remember it wouldn't start at 10AM but 12PM instead.
    If you ever get drowsy in the vocal room or you're seen playing on your cellphone, the head of the rookie development team would see all of that through the CCTV in their room and they would come in the vocal room to look for you.
    You can't even get sleepy, you need amazing skills for that.
    After work, on your way home, they will take a picture of your watch and send the picture to the Katalk room.

1. Nu'est also had it hard during their trainee days, they cut the CCTV line and ran away and slept at a hotel room that one of the members' dad booked for them

2. Their way of thinking that giving this type of practice to deliver good result seems very dangerous. Because it allows their minds to rationalize/justify abuse. There are a lot of groups who encounter this kind of system

3. Do they really need to go this far? The kids know how much work they need to put in, just let them be..

4. I was also shocked that they had CCTV for each practice. Seventeen also had a live show broadcasted before their debut. To put it positively, it's hard love, to put it badly, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. It's hilarious that they can't even drink water, if they get bloated, it's even harder to manage

6. They way they neglected Pristin makes me even more mad

7. Nu'est Jonghyun also said that he would sleep in the washroom

8. Seventeen's choreography are so strong, meanwhile they also perform live

9. It's a military academy

10. Looking at Seventeen... It reminds me of the Melona prison ^^

KANG DANIEL "I TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION ALL THE BURDEN THAT COMES FROM BEING SOLO"

image.png

Singer Kang Daniel participated in the pre-recording of YTN STAR YouTube show 'Banmal Interview', which will at 6 pm on May 6th, and revealed his sincere feelings.

[...]

Kang Daniel expressed his feelings while finishing the third and last album of the 'COLOR' series, 'YELLOW' and the difficulties of going solo.

He picked 'Change in singing style' as the part he paid the most attention to this album, and said, "There was a problem with my vocal chords due to changing my singing style." Kang Daniel said, "It seems that I haven't taken the time to look around while running without a break," and expressed that it is not easy to maintain his condition with such a busy schedule.

When asked if it was unfortunate that there were no fans on the music broadcast, he said, "I am a person who gains confidence from the fans," and showed off his love for fans.

Kang Daniel defines himself as "a performance-type singer, not a singing-type singer" and as a performance singer, "I want to show various elements of the stage in harmony. But I grew some concerns for not being able to convey everything since there are no audience" he said.

When asked what is the difference between his group activities and his solo artist?
    Kang Daniel cited the biggest difficulty as "to have to bear all the burdens and attacks on your own". He replied, "Even if an unexpected situation arises, I have to judge it from moment to moment and I have to do it alone, so it becomes more burdensome and there are many things to bear alone, so my shoulders are heavy."

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001584081

1. Does performance-style singers and signing-type singers even exist? I can't believe he's finding a way to justify not being able to sing by creating categories like this

2. So we have to call them performance-style singer instead of a bad singer?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He never sang once on stage but he's always blaming it on his vocal cordsㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe he's saying these words with his own mouth and it's hilarious... So if he's a performance-style singer, it's safe to say he can't sing?

4. Objectively speaking, he can't sing

5. I hope he works harder and gives us a better comeback, fighting

6. Niel-ah you don't need to come back this often, I rather you just focus on working on your skills instead... Your vocals are just not it... You used to be in a group, but you can't cover everything in a solo

7. He's not a commoner and he's a singer, so can people stop shielding him and calling is "hate" every time someone criticizes his singing skills?

8. He needs to practice a lot and give us better vocals to prove everyone wrong next time

9. I feel like he's the type of takes criticism as hate

10. My bias are also performance-style idols but they can still sing though?ㅡㅡ

11. He releases albums way too many times, instead he just be practicing.
    He's his own company's CEO and it's not like he has that many schedules. He knows himself that he needs to make himself accountable for his solo, so I hope he stops feeling like a victim of criticism. He needs to stop gaming and spend that time practicing singing too. He can't even sing his own song isn't he embarrassed at all?

12. He always blames it to something/someone else

13. A singer who isn't a singing-type?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even idols who are good performers can sing..

14. So why did they remove the encore videos? Can't he use them to improve...ㅋㅋ I thought the broadcast company removed it because of copyrights, but seems like it wasn't it

15. It's my first time seeing someone blame their vocal issues over doing too many video fansigns.....

To be honest, it’s a girl group that can’t appear in YG again

its-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-1.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-2.jpegits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-3.jpegits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-4.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-5.pngits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-6.jpegits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-7.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-8.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-9.png

BLACKPINK

It’s a group that has a really good mix of the number of members (looks, skills, etc.) + Production (Concept, strategy)

1. BLACKPINK is unique. Seriously, all 4 members are so pretty and talented

2. BLACKPINK is an upgrade of 2NE1, but it’s difficult to debut a group like BLACKPINK in the future

3. Like not being able to debut a group like SNSD in SM again

4. I thought of 2NE1

5. To be honest, I think they can make a lot of groups like BLACKPINK, but they can’t make a group like 2NE1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It’s BIGBANG… BLACKPINK only sings songs produced by Teddy

7. I thought of BIGBANG. BLACKPINK is like an upgrade of 2NE1, so it looks like a girl group that is an upgrade of BLACKPINK will be launched in the future

8. I thought of BIGBANG or 2NE1

9. I think it’s possible with YG’s planning skills + Teddy

10. 2NE1, BLACKPINK, I think the next girl group will be successful