Posts by 0ppar

Nam Joo Hyuk called Suzy's breath 'fermented fish' after 'Start-Up' kiss scene?

Screenshot_1.jpg

Video: What Nam Joo Hyuk told Suzy after kiss scene about her 'stinky breath'

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+345] This sounds like a situation where Suzy was nice enough to just laugh it off while being taken aback by what he said. I'm sure he felt quite proud of himself thinking he said something funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+285] I've been neutral about Nam Joo Hyuk after seeing all the videos about him but this one is... really daebak..

3. [+219] Maybe they felt close enough to joke like this but he should know better than to say this to someone. I think jokes like this cross the line... I'm sure Suzy must've felt embarrassed and taken aback by it...

4. [+121] Hul, actors always seem to be really considerate about their breath before kiss scenes so he really crossed the line by saying that. I would've grabbed him by the hair... Suzy handled it so maturely!!!!

5. [+184] I never knew this happened... he's so rude

6. [+356] As if Suzy would've ever passed a glance at someone like him in school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+167] What's with all these endless scandals ㅠ Nam Joo Hyuk's my bias too, sigh ㅠ

8. [+148] He's actually so rudeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+761] That's the worst thing you could say to someone, no?

10. [+ 203] When Suzy first debuted, she was harassed by a lot of extremist communities for being from Kwangjoo, and people would call her fermented fish all the time ㅋㅋ he totally knew what he was doing when he called her that

11. [+327] The rudeness of asking someone what they ate after a kiss scene + accusing her of smelling like one of the most foul dishes + the fact that Suzy is from Kwangjoo... I really don't understand what he was thinking by telling her this in front of cameras...

12. [+64] Joo Hyuk-ssi, looks like you're running out of time. His agency better cut it with the "unfounded rumors" crap and put out an apology before he runs off to the army and disappears from TV ^^^^^^

13. [+194] This one's actually the worst ㅋㅋㅋ he's the type of person I never want to come across. If he was acting like this back then, there must be more on him to expose...

14. [+113] There's just no way her breath could've smelled at all since she brushed her teeth... I'm sure he wanted to joke around after their kiss scene but how socially inept do you have to be to think this is appropriate to tell someone?

15. [+313] How dare he mess with Suzy?

16. [+83] Complete lack of manners and common sense

17. [+271] But if he told her that while knowing she's from Kwangjoo, that's quite shocking

18. [+124] But who doesn't know that she's from Kwangjoo? The insult he picked out for her almost seems intentional

19. [+220] He must think he's a higher tier than he is because he's shooting dramas with Suzy now but that was beyond rude

20. [+136] Nam Joo Hyuk's like an onion, there's always a new layer to expose

[theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] NAM JOOHYUK ADDITIONAL VICTIM "I LIVE MY WHOLE LIFE IN TORMENT"... AGENCY DENIES

AVvXsEgbMHkVoXzUL3wxu-_-8w6wJgcb423hYtr-RCJpioIRI3b0UcljdUxK9AXlXYszq10wTji1fuaitl9p6fEUg-5tgc8jGvo0f0849yUISagOQpC4zhXlJPtaCkV0ESPCT1rOcLlUChy_vSlkhI5HOaJ5oDgY5xxrBBenL9eiYyRGy4BSOdoSD5-TdNAz=s16000
    AVvXsEipoRyqD5bTBfbBPtUscwyoF23w1eBzNqC-2SyafgPa7E7VAn-LjLIbtwzhqQJXSEjVV3xAjC8DJWE7H5To5TXbGF-uVLYxra2ctijDpdYWTwytDPklPeVfSuhmARdtEdT_9d-6SBa-LgfAlktC8Ts8kWmtBh6KYXmL5UYIKWcTlNtMkRMfX-aUvddo=s16000

“When I saw Nam Joohyuk in the movie, it was painful because of my wounds of the past.” The person who was bullied (school violence) by actor Nam Joohyuk directly confessed their past wounds. The agency refuted A's claim, saying, "As a result of our validation, it is groundless."

A, who attended Suil High School with Nam Joohyuk, met with the media and recalled the school violence that they had suffered. A is a different person from the original exposer of Nam Joohyuk's school violence.

A accurately remembered the names of students who tormented him, including Nam Joohyuk. A said, "During high school, Nam Joohyuk 'bullied' me with physiqcal violence and abusive language and added "I was able to forget the wounds of the past for a while, but watching the movie with Nam Joohyuk, the old wounds burst like pus and it was painful."

The bullying Nam Joohyuk inflicted on A continued throughout his school days. A said, “Nam Joohyuk always forced me to keep my smartphone data hotspot on, and he took his smartphone and used it at will. If the teacher caught him using a smartphone, Nam Joohyuk submitted my smartphone, not his own. In my whole school year, Nam Joohyuk has used my phone more than I've used it." "Nam Joo-hyuk took my smartphone and paid for games or in-game items worth tens of thousands of won at will. When I told him 'My parents are paying for the phone bill. I have to pay back. He would respond "Why do I have to give it to you?" and never repaid me in the end."

A had to comply to unwanted fistfight because of Nam Joohyuk. Nam Joo-hyuk called this ‘sparring’. A said, "If I refused Nam Joohyuk's request or did something his group didn't like, he made me the 'sparring' and forced me to choose people to fight me by forming a ring around me. "I had to fight an opponent I didn't want," A said. A claims he hated fighting so he ended up getting unilaterally beaten up because he refused to fight.

A also shared the anecdote about being coerced to become a 'bread shuttle' throughout throughout his school days. A said, "One day, Nam Joohyuk said to me, 'If you buy bread within 3 minutes, I'll get you out of the 'bread shuttle' tag.' I ran off and back as soon as I could from the cafeteria, but Nam Joohyuk ended up saying 'since you've been gone for more than 3 minutes, you'll stay the bread shuttle' and this repeated daily."

Person A said, “I endured bullying throughout my school days, thinking that if I could get a good job and live a good life this will be revenge for them.” "But I recently saw an article that Nam Joohyuk denied the school violence and sued my friend (B). Although I've suffered in the past but I'm living a normal life in society, when I saw my friend getting sued, I decided to stand up for myself. I hope he can acknowledge his past and stop promoting. Every time I see him, I feel tormented."

The mother of classmate B, who first exposed Nam Joohyuk's school violence, also spoke up.

B's mother appealed, "A lot of the first article my son interviewed went out of line with what he said, and his agency is proceeding with a lawsuit without confirming the facts, and is committing a second offense."

She said, "My son is suffering from trauma for the rest of his life because of the bullying,"

An official from the Green Tree Foundation (Cheongyedan), an organization to prevent bullying, said, “It is common in the educational field where the aggressor student reports the victim to the bullying committee. It is an act of not only recognizing what he is not doing, but also causing serious secondary harm to his family.”

An official from Nam Joohyuk's agency, Management Soop, said, "We have confirmed the allegations of the informant, and all of the allegations are groundless."

source: http://naver.me/5eF46EBa

original post: here

1. This time, the content is way too detailed...

2. Of course a victim should stand up for themselves. Meanwhile the school violence assailant is shamelessly threatening lawsuits on them claiming that he didn't do anything. The school violence celebrities are so shameless. I hope they stop parading in the entertainment industry and retire. Seriously they make me want to barf. Where's the conscience when you're still receiving love from the general public when your victims are living under the trauma for the rest of their lives?

3. I hope that the company stops releasing statements and let Nam Joohyuk speak for himself

4. What I hate the most are shameless people

5. So now we have 2 victims....? Hoho

6. Hul........... This was way too detailed

7. Bye bye

8. I found another article that was released back in 2012. This was already a big issue in the past too. This was released in January 2012, which is before their semester started, but you can tell that this was already a society's issue
    https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/081/0002253581

와이파이 셔틀 "다른 학생 핫스팟 이용,마음껏 무선 인터넷"
    와이파이 셔틀(사진=온라인 커뮤니티) 와이파이 셔틀 논란스마트폰 무선인터넷을 이용해 다른 학생을 괴롭히는 이른바 '와이파이 셔틀'이 네티즌들의 관심을 ...
    n.news.naver.com

"한 대라도 덜 맞으려고 학교에 지각해요"
    [학교,폭력에 멍들다①] 10명중 2명 학교폭력 경험 성추행도 다반사...빵셔틀은 일반명사, '와이파이' 셔틀까지[CBS 김수영 기자] [편집자주] 지난달 20일 ...
    n.news.naver.com

A lot of news reported that it is a new type of school violence. Wi-Fi shuttle means children who provide Wi-Fi, and the smart phone's tethering and hotspot functions allow people around you to use wireless Internet. This is derived from the bread shuttle that used to buy bread from the kiosk in the past.

Iljin students have become a problem for having students without power sign up for unlimited data plans and then use their internet for free.

In particular, those involved in the Wi-Fi shuttle are facing great difficulties, such as the burden of subscribing to a plan of 55,000 won or more that allows unlimited 3G data use and the pressure to comply with the demands of strong students. it was reported

9. So he wasn't just trying to beat up people around him, but instead was resolving to this type of bullying... Tormenting the victim so that he can entertain himself and get remembered as a popular kid

10. I thought that this would end with 'groundless rumors' but the victim is now laying down the details and the first victim's mother even started to come forward. This makes you wonder a lot of things

11. The other victim's mother even commented on this. If this is really true, he needs to be cancelled. I don't want to see a school violence assailant in public media

12. I'm a 95'er and I used smartphones too in high school

13. I remember seeing smartphones related news back in 2011 already

14. First, we need to stay neutral

15. Even when he debuted, he was already a mess. I'm choosing to believe the victims

Samsung granddaughter turns heads in Versace dress at family wedding appearance

0003700072_001_20220627182901142.jpg

0003700072_004_20220627182901266.jpg

Article: Lee Jae Yong's daughter makes wedding guest appearance, what brand did she choose for her guest dress?

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+2,332, -35] I wonder how many countries she had to save in her previous life to be born as Lee Jae Yong's daughter.. I'm jealous

2. [+1,999, -56] So good to see~ Please look after your father. He may be your father but he is also the pillar of our country~ fighting to the Samsung family

3. [+946, -26] His ex-wife is dating Lee Jung Jae, I hope that Lee Jae Yong finds someone who makes him happy too

4. [+781, -26] Very nice to see a chaebol family having a humble wedding at a chapel

5. [+769, -20] So good to see~~ both father and daughter have such a kind look to them

6. [+181, -2] Really humanizes Lee Jae Yong seeing him walk around with one hand in his pocket, one arm around his daughter ㅋㅋ

7. [+155, -2] Imagine being born and your grandfather is Lee Gun Hee, your father is Lee Jae Yong ㅋㅋ and you keep growing and realizing your beauty is celebrity-tier, you ahve your grandfather's brains, your father's prodigal genes. I hope that she continues growing well and becomes a pillar of our country just like her grandfather and father 👍

8. [+128, -2] The only woman who can make Lee Jae Yong hold up an umbrella for her, how amazing

9. [+106, -2] There's such a class to the Samsung children.. and it's not just because they're rich

10. [+71, -2] For a chaebol, a Versace dress was quite the humble pick~ ㅎ

11. [+56, -3] She really is the princess of our country

12. [+21, -3] Even a chaebol is your average 'daughter babo' who wants to show her off. I bet he went around to everyone bragging "she's starting at Harvard this year"

Source: Nate

1. [+1,892, -60] Quite the humble dress cost for her

2. [+1,465, -52] Imagine being born as Lee Gun Hee's granddaughter, Lee Jae Yong's daughter 👍

3. [+555, -21] To the rest of us, I guess that's the equivalent of wearing a 3,900 won dress from the clearance section

4. [+97, -1] Even a dress like that looks like real luxury on her, not excessive at all. So different from the new rich who try so hard to make it obvious that what they're wearing is expensive.

5. [+88, -2] I figured she didn't care much about living lavishly after seeing her wear Vans through her school years. She seems like a humble yet outgoing type of personality.

6. [+71, -0] Even the CEO of the biggest company in our country will hold an umbrella up for his own daughter ㅋ

7. [+60, -2] The real South Korean princess

8. [+50, -1] She's always been known for not showing off her chaebol status since being in school. Seems like it's the Samsung way of educating their children.

9. [+38, -1] The biggest chaebol leader of our country holds his own umbrella, makes me laugh how some celebrities think they're too good and have staff hold it up for them

10. [+29, -5] The true prince and princess of our country

-

0003700072_002_20220627182901181.jpg

0003700072_003_20220627182901218.jpg

[enter-talk] SEEMS LIKE KIM GARAM WILL MAKE HER RETURN WITH THE START OF THEIR JAPANESE PROMOTIONS

Le Sserafim's Kim Garam who is currently on hiatus, will appear on Japanese music shows.

CDTV released a preview video of Le Sserafim on the 18th. In the video, the members were seen saying, "We will be appearing on the 3-hour SP broadcast from 19:00 on June 20. We will present a hot stage."

AVvXsEiFSgbZTeN4aoskC-6SAijCeLZbUl6Hikh7ATokVKtqoiXxrHy10iRRq6vN0opcQec0dMgho7cD4uEsE_jGoYme27e7kq13AzfUNZ_LMXeeigue2a2tYi14rEnuvus_qWggIQbXU7mmRvPyxxY8IGfFi5uH7Fvvk0z6NTt-8gu8uOKWMQ-AAZKDzmFt=s16000
    "This video was recorded in May, and all 6 members of LE SSERAFIM participated in the shooting."

AVvXsEiEY06MrqhA8VecbxWaTOvuUh1RRs1WIQkNQKRP1lEmZpwAI_qex86QsByzX0dNK66UrYr8wJissxhvwlmzO8qWXyOS0UBaId6ZvBVsiHGsT2ZOHi0F2m3EZ42gZ8vhzE3B58WsZ-F3cXkyJPI1COYw0oD9xvEXdxHejm6rb3HtaQobl9pH-G9xFM6s=s16000

AVvXsEh969SguGU4_44zarn1P6a10xiD-pzj1RQcsFLouuo-LT1VBK6fJMLjH-ioET7SWpbg2NCpC1-BRAHJ4AH5DT6XeHyBjxvOqiFJscbYib4LX33NipqTjLu3gYNjw9J4yL0aSsBJAxIUfrOb792WXxqanryiO2c9b92_gLxTTY-QJyZnOsxFvUeHDtKi=s16000
    From Kim Garam's Non-no pictorial to appearing in Japanese music programs. She can't do come back in Korea, so they are making her make her return in Japan

AVvXsEiwaZnJM1i_RL7eLL4xqK8gYGS6NSYqPFy2cspLdWkU6l4gme9szPtPYuAbrtd-MW67IBuxw1uPo_Ev6MRGnYjDIyvQH69kogFY3fgNVt_elKzTvz0WwvLcLUALwRIR7KjGbMCNU2gNvazQdjlNzWqW4Z69zSaNCP7-5Hxe3uihH_ICkKvAvTz2vfjC=s16000
    "I really think that HYBE doesn't believe that Kim Garam did anything wrong in the past. I don't understand why her presence is so important to Le Sserafim"

No matter how early they filmed it, they are not editing her out. And seeing how they included her in the Japanese magazine and even uploaded a video with her, it seems like they are slowly preparing her return.

post response:
    [+554][-14]

1. [+336, -3]
    If HYBE didn't have Bangtan, they would've been a small company. They are f*cking impressive

2. [+232, -2]
    Just why is HYBE keeping her? I honestly cannot understand

3. [+183, 0]
    F*ck, they are really burying everything

4. [+60, -1]
    Yup, boycotting Le Sserafim~ I'm sorry to the other members but Kim Garam f*cked up too hard

5. [+56, 0]
    Wow are they crazy? A b*tch who got the 5th level of punishmentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+47, -1]
    Doesn't she have a f*cking strong backup? No but they are not in their right mind to shamelessly promote a school violence assailant like that

7. [+43, -1]
    Le Sserafim-roaches were shielding her saying that the magazine was shot earlier so it couldn't be helped, but she's even appearing in their interview video now so how are you guys gonna shield her?ㅋㅋ

[TV Daily Reporter Choi Hana] Group BLACKPINK Jennie will appear on 'THE IDOL'.

As a result of the TV Daily coverage on the 17th, Jennie received an offer to appear in HBO's 'THE IDOL' and is discussing it.

'THE IDOL' is a series about pop idols, and Singer The Weeknd and director Sam Levinson, who directed HBO's 'Euphoria', participated in the co-production. Director Sam Levinson is in charge of directing, and The Weeknd, actor Lily-Rose Depp, and singer Troy Sivan appear in the show, boasting a luxurious lineup.

It is not known what role Jenny was offered for, but it is highly likely that she will appear in a supporting role or a cameo. She is known to be filming in Los Angeles, USA. Previously, Jenny and The Weeknd had dinner together last year, witnessed by paparazzi and became a topic of discussion.

Meanwhile, BLACKPINK, to which Jennie belongs, is expected to break a two-year hiatus in the second half of this year and make a comeback as a whole.

[단독] 블랙핑크 제니, 위켄드 제작 HBO 'THE IDOL' 출연
    [티브이데일리 최하나 기자] 그룹 블랙핑크 제니가 'THE IDOL'에 출연한다. 17일 티브이데일리 취재 결과 제니는 HBO에서 제작하는 'THE IDOL' 출연 제안을 받고 논의 중이다. 'THE IDOL'은 팝 아이돌을 다룬 시리즈로, 가수 위켄드와 HBO '유포리아'를 연출한…
    entertain.v.daum.net

Netizens bewildered over South Korea ranking #1 in best country for a child to be born in 2020

img_20220615103250_5qf051qk.jpg

Article: South Korea ranks #1 in best country to raise a baby in

Source: Insight via Instagram [original survey source here]

1. [+795] Is today April Fool's Day????

2. [+398] And what load of bull is this..

3. [+266] This isn't even worth listening to because it's such bullsh*t

4. [+182] Sure.. it's a great country to live in if you're rich 😍 😂

5. [+142] Everyone's calling this bullsh*t but they're whining without even realizing just how privileged they are compared to other countries in the world...

6. [+90] You all should go visit some other countries so you can realize just how better off you are in our country

7. [+20] Seems like the people commenting here have never once lived a day overseas ㅋㅋ It's true that South Korea is a great country to both have kids and raise them in

8. [+25] This has to be a joke

9. [+20] Where'd you get all these lies from 😡🤬

10. [+17] Huh??????? Now that I'm a mother myself, this news actually pisses me off

11. [+15] I agree that our country is relatively safe but to raise children in? Hmm.. I don't know about that one.

12. [+14] ?????????????????????????????

13. [+23] Such a load of bull

14. [+12] I'm just grateful to be living in a country with decent security

15. [+5] So what if this is what the survey says? Women are still facing issues like having to give up careers and promotions for getting pregnant, bearing all of the responsibilities of child-rearing, and the increasing cost of education.. It's just hell.

16. [+5] It's always easier having kids than raising them, sigh

17. [+3] If you make a lot of money in this country, it all goes into paying back your apartment mortgage ㅋㅋ nothing left for child raising

18. [+4] April fool's, right?

Capture.JPG

[enter-talk] SM SHOULD STOP PUSHING THEIR KIDS INTO ACTINGㅋㅋ

I feel like I just saw that post trending about Joy getting lead roles all the time not long ago

But "Why Her?" lead playing Seo Hyunjin's counter part is f*cking bad at acting
    and even his face is...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThere's nothing he's doing right
    I searched him up and he's from SM too. I really hope they stop pushing people like that in lead roles just because of their backing please..

AVvXsEhL5KLFnfPVJ6hlx8G5Pdpsexf7H_01Ale-pX2cK0XlHc8Rc8r-V5c1Z_xOVngV-jGd6mN0BVUR6KTM8E-gBmDaqJIKb8GtHP3AOieIbgeKZDIMJOvDhWQPOLah19lspyra4iVoUNggaF2P73z2UsgiW6VxVxlJaRdMlMdwTnQ1H4llvY9qbIpGpnvm=s16000

post response:
    [+1,117][-58]

1. [+660, -10]
    Seo Hyunjin seriously... She's stuck with this kind of male lead while she's hard carrying alone and raising the viewership to 13%... If you want to be an actor, you should at least be Seo Hyunjin level

2. [+567 -14]
    Imagine bringing in a nobody who can't even match Seo Hyunjin's lelveㅋ.. It's seriously hopeless

3. [+484, -12]
    If SBS has any shame, they should give Seo Hyunjin the daesang

4. [+258, -2]
    Objectively speaking, the male lead doesn't have the visuals to be a male lead. They either have to fit the character they play perfectly or have f*cking amazing acting or able to build good chemistry with others. But Why Her's male lead isn't excelling in any of these so there are even more people who find him hit or miss

5. [+235, -2]
    And I was wondering why Hwang Inyeob always got those leads and second lead roles, turns out he's from SM tooㅋㅋㅋ He's charmless.. And his acting sucks.. He's only web drama material

6. [+187, -2]
    I can't immerse myself in the drama because of his looks
    AVvXsEjFigTB4FjWc3zKTH3S-U0zD4GJ8rJGLCDE1BzMB0UGk-fw4W2-n0wWuOGtiBg_F1oL8tF_uhfVPNJEY6W6JPOVyOwjQ3W7T7Mh0cXjvSHWwBf8jHCYPuWg46n29Khzr4ISToR2qsLUC4iWChRdHgZt0Gd6i8wr_wZXG_KYNITLmqJQKRXEsTRMGjBx=s16000

7. [+131, -2]

Media buzz: Seo Hyunjin / Acting skills: Seo Hyunjin / Visuals: Seo Hyunjin.. This drama is all about Seo Hyunjin, if not for her, they'd never have this kind of ratings
    AVvXsEjyePEBQZoWh2o6kBAAjYWDWKBmlZtk3V0iRUizqb0zhoZyukiZ9GSxub0zkHfq5vhEeuuR51aHxunq0fC87UE7bvGWWplZqL1E-1502aIHLm92vDmYY7VgcRu3KDXc-uXytK500AilRvTmkPBzKKbBT7hs6SaSfk-kdRdR7SgmmHJEyhpvzYGiUGw4=s16000

8. [+121, -5]
    I wonder how SM are teaching acting over there? Why are they stuck with so many actors who act with their foot? Lee Yeonhee is supposed to be an actress and she still sucks at it

[enter-talk] KIM GARAM IS BACKㅋㅋ

She's on the cover of the August issue of Japanese magazine Non-no ㅇㅇ
    AVvXsEiSjTwGjEZhzJBCEBXDPFgPO3leOaG1msdzdD4khQtwoNW-MQPgLOzBZ90veBBSQ_frOax2a0Z0TKL15C_SwU64wmPgZWvR5thPu0tpNgquQ0nMWi9IHPl1HEF4bWsbhx_7Ril_goWVLeoy7xF0GDB96UwNuZ03IzTSE3zm8V1PDqRNg9tPxndxKlax=s16000

post response:
    [+131][-10]

1. [+121, -5]
    Even if they took this picture way back, the fact that they are releasing this without retaking the picture just shows that they have 0 intention to kick her out

2. [+85, 0]
    Why is she always in the center? I hate seeing her so change the formation a bit

3. [+23, -4]
    Wasn't this taken before her hiatus?

4. [+20, -1]
    For real, she really has no shameㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you look at the fanchants on music shows of whatnot, you can tell that Le Sserafim's fans are turning away from her too. Stop being a nuisance to the innocent members and just leave

5. [+15, -1]
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's right, just keep her in the group and I won't be consuming from HYBE. I can't believe that a company as big as this cannot think this through properly. Seriously, if not for Bangtan they would be a nobody

6. [+11, 0]
    If only they kicked her out, Le Sserafim would be doing way better. Why are they so insistent in keeping her? I seriously hate seriously her

Psy's summer concerts criticized for excessive water waste in times of drought

0005099732_001_20220607183701446.png

Article: Psy's summer concerts showered with criticisms... why?

Source: Asia Economy via Naver

1. [+718, -109] With anything you do, you have to make sure that you're keeping up with the times. Sure, you can throw a concert like this in times of drought, but what are you left with in the end? Why not spend that water on giving back to our burning land, on our forests and farm lands? I'm sure he could've easily changed the theme of his concerts and asked his fans for understanding, wouldn't that have been more of a beautiful gain for everyone in the end? He's an artist, he should be more creative when it comes to dealing with these things~ so let's see you put your creativity to use, Psy-ssi!

2. [+458, -27] He deserves the criticism... we are suffering from so many droughts lately...

3. [+275, -22] I visited the countryside last weekend and the hearts of our farmers are truly burning with these droughts... I really do think these events should be restricted to a minimum.

4. [+180, -26] Psy, use your brain. Our farmers are suffering from droughts, this is no time to be having 'water drenched' concerts.

5. [+121, -16] Psy won't know what we're suffering from unless he's a farmer himself

6. [+72, -5] It's a matter of empathy. We all need to empathize with everyone and be more considerate of one another. You can't just throw away water in front of a parched person just because you paid for it, right?

7. [+31, -0] He should hold these concerts on countryside farm lands

8. [+29, -2] I live in the city myself so I always felt removed from talks of drought but I talked with my mother over the phone a few days ago and she mentioned how the drought has been the worst it has ever been ㅠ I like Psy as a singer but this is wrong~

9. [+26, -1] Why not just hold the concert on a rainy day?

10. [+22, -2] We are already a country with low water reserves... and severe droughts that are impacting our farms. You can't just be using water for fun like this. He deserves the criticism. He should just donate that water instead.