Posts by 0ppar

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:eyes:

another brave soul willing to speak up against the evil empire

where's the lie? LSF had 2 popular izone members to boosts their popularity from day 1.

So this is saying that Hybe has already responded to her complaints that she cannot sell this back without permission with an offer that she would allow her to sell without their permission but at a later date.

Ok, I'm just an engineer - but I'm scratching my head. I mean I have some RSUs too and they don't vest all at the same time, but they do vest. Non-competes are also not new, but a non-compete clause tied to stocks that won't vest after a time period and you can't sell without express permission? That just sounds one sided.

As it is tied to a non-compete, they must be trying to prevent something by not allowing her to sell or at least have a fixed date when she can sell.

Yes HYBE claimed that they offered to allow her to sell the 4.5% at a later date...the problem is they never gave her when that later date was...1 year? 5 year? 99 years?

Yeah, this was brought up earlier in the thread....though its actually 4.5%, not 5%.

kpop starting to copy of the trend of japanese idols and pregnancy shotgun weddings.

HYBE airing everything out in the public cost them 1.2T won ($873M) in market cap.

Boomers watch the news networks

MHJ, the people's CEO

HYBE vs Min Heejin, a one-line summary on Twitter with a lot of sympathy

HYBE vs Min Heejin, a one-line summary on Twitter with a lot of sympathy HYBE-vs-Min-Heejin-a-one-line-summary-on-Twitter-with-a-lot-of-sympathy.jpg

“HYBE thought they were ‘drowning’ someone, but this crazy woman didn’t drown”

1. Even if Min Heejin is at fault, when it comes to large corporations and individuals, there will definitely be more people who side with the individuals

2. Min Heejin fighting!!!!

3. Min Heejin don’t fail!

4. HYBE turned this woman into a crazy woman

5. I think I should live like a crazy woman from now on. I want to be able to voice my opinions and not stay quiet

6. A crazy woman who only speaks the truth

7. Min Heejin make it out alive!

8. If I had to choose between Bang Si Hyuk and Min Heejin, I would support Min Heejin

9. It’s not without reason that everyone on Instagram and YouTube is on Min Heejin’s side

10. I support Min Heejin. If not Min Heejin, who would say that to HYBE?

11. I think it’s better to side with the crazy woman than side with Sihyuk~

12. Min Heejin please win!

13. I support Min Heejin, fighting!

Original post (1)

HYBE vs Min Heejin, a one-line summary on Twitter with a lot of sympathy – Pannkpop

Bang Si Hyuk’s Instagram has all of his groups except NewJeans

Bang Si Hyuk’s Instagram has all of his groups except NewJeans 1-6-1024x1009.jpg2-5-1024x1007.jpg3-4-1024x998.jpg4-3-1024x992.jpg5-1-1024x978.jpg6-2-1024x1002.jpg7-1-1024x1010.jpg8-1024x1005.jpg

1. What’s childish is that Bang Si Hyuk is jealous because a woman in the same industry has achieved more than him

2. What happens to NewJeans if Min Heejin leaves HYBE? Fans and parents must be so confused

3. I feel sorry for NewJeans ㅠ

4. Bang Si Hyuk should also hold a press conference. Min Heejin blocked him from taking photos with NewJeans

5. Amidst all of this, I think it’s great that NewJeans has succeeded

6. Wow.. I understand that NewJeans members and parents are trusting and relying on Min Heejin. I think she really shed a lot of tears this time

7. They are the most popular girl group in HYBE, so is it reasonable that they don’t have any photos with Bang Si Hyuk?

8. I feel sorry for NewJeans fans. They must have thought that NewJeans were treated like princesses

9. No, that’s because NewJeans hasn’t had any concerts yet, right?

10. This is how they treat NewJeans??

11. Why does he discriminate between groups?

12. NewJeans is HYBE’s representative girl group, but it’s strange that there are no photos of them. Is it because he doesn’t have a good relationship with Min Heejin?

13. I hate the first photo

14. I understand that Bang feels inferior to Min

Original post (1)

Bang Si Hyuk’s Instagram has all of his groups except NewJeans – Pannkpop

I hope she got a good bf/soon to be husband that they have a happy marriage.

But from what I know - life is unpredictable and a partner should never be financially dependent on the other partner 100%. Too much power imbalance and too many real cases of one partner abusing the other through financial abuse etc.

Not like she was making much money with Alice or her solo endeavors. Luckily she was a trainee under JYP so no debt.

That's such a delusional logic though. I've seen enough trophy wives that endured tons of abuse because the man supposedly pays everything. Anyway, not my business. I understand her leaving Alice it's just that retiring from the industry sound too drastic, specially if she's truly talented like some people said here.

I'll take their word that she's talented, but she's stuck in nugudom. If Alice were even remotely popular, I would agree that she probably doesn't retire...unless the guy's family frowns upon her being in the entertainment industry (a popular trope in kdramas and in real life).