Posts by 0ppar

[theqoo] CHINA TAKES MEASURES TO BAN ALL IDOL AUDITION PROGRAMS

image.png

China took measures to ban every idol audition program domestically in the future

Meanwhile, Youth For You 3, the show where BlackPink Lisa was participating as a mentor got cancelled ahead of the finale.

original post: here

1. Ahead of the finaleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Cancelling the finale is severeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. People were wasting so much food in mukbangs that they had to restrict them too, I don't think it's the voting system themselves but the fact that people were wasting so much food no?

4. Wow right before the finaleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're on another levelㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. A communist country being able to vote is so bizarre in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋ China pulled a China in the end

6. F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just gonna laughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Does this mean that we're gonna have more Chinese members participating in Korean audition program? Please keep them in China..

8. It's because they wasted so much milk to vote

9. I bet that they hate the fact that people were able to vote for the national idols

10. Is this because of the recent scandal??? That guy who was #1 contender??

11. Because of the milk??

12. Wow the other trainees are pitiful ㅠㅠㅠ

13. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too I hate audition program, but an entire country banning this is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Hul because of Tony?

[theqoo] Seo Soojin's fan's apology after being sued by the unnie of the victim

image.png

"Yes I understand. I started this because of my feelings as a fan.
    Due to my immaturity, I gave the wrong judgment about the situation
    and ended up doing something wrong

I chose to read the information available at the time
    not from the perspective of the person involved
    rather from the way I wanted to construe things
    and my questions turned into slander and insults
    I recognize my faults
    and I apologize

Through my one word
    You felt a thousand burdens through them
    I was overwhelmed by my feelings at that time
    and I wasn't able to consider the hurt you might receive

Sorry
    I participated in the secondary attack
    As an adult, I wasn't able to act mature
    Through my carelessness, I hurt other people
    I'm deeply sorry

My actions were so cowardly
    and I'm so embarrassed of them
    But my shame cannot measure the hurt you received
    I'm even more embarrassed of the fact that I couldn't realize this at that time

I hope that this will help you feel less upset
    I'm regretting a lot
    Sorry

> My actions were so cowardly
    Although to you I might look like I'm trying to act servile
    And I might even look disgusting to you
    But this is the result of my fault
    and I'm willing to carry the load

However
    despite the fact
    First of all, I want to acknowledge my fault
    and I regret them
    I sincerely want to apologize
    and I absolutely wanted to convey this apology

I'm taking back all the words that I spat
    And I will attempt to patch up the wound I created
    It makes me realize how important words are once again

I hope I am able to resolve any pain you might've felt
    through my apology
    I'm sorry

1. Just pay the money

2. Who will write an apology starting with "Yes I understand" (t/n: similar to "ok I got it" tone)

3. I don't feel like it's an apology

4. This is an apology??????? Looks like she's just fooling around f*ck just pay the full amount of the lawsuit

5. ....? Am I the only one who can see a weird nuance in this post?

6. Wow meanwhile she seems so sarcastic about it

7. Still using that over the top toneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Fighting on your financial therapy

8. That's not an apology?

9. The same tone, like celebrity like fan ^^

10. Freaking sarcastic, let's sue her with the full amount

11. She's being f*cking sarcastic? ㅋㅋ

12. Let's sue her go go

13. Like singer, like fan. Please don't go easy on her and sue her full amount

14. F*ck with that "You" this "You" thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: in Korean, it's a bit direct to use the term "" towards strangers unless you're insulting/looking down on them, usually people will refer to strangers as a 3rd person pronoun to be respectful ie. student-nim/doctor-nim/etc.)

15. Come again?

[theqoo] JUNGKOOK'S HALF ARM TATTOO ON VLIVE JUST NOW

image.png

image.png

image.png

1. I know it's his own decision to have tattoos or not and I'm not in any place to tell him what to do, but it cannot be helped if other people don't like it either

2. It's his own choice but... I usually avoid hanging out with people in real life if I saw they have this kind of tattoo

3. Wow it looks so good~ Please do more~ Do them on both armsㅇㅇ I hope the other members will also get tatoo~

4. F*cking sexy, since it's Jungkook doing it, it suits him

5. My bias also has tattoosㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I find it sexy

6. It does look sexy though? But his face is like a baby...

7. I was thinking "he probably got some more" when clicking on the post and he really did get a lot

8. What's up with this post having over 2000 commentsㅋㅋㅋ We will have 3000 comments soonㅋㅋㅋ Our super star Jungkook is so good at making haters🤭 He can do whatever he wants👍💜

9. I'm just glad he only did that on one arm..

10. He originally tattooed the one inside his arm no? This looks like something else
    image.png

11. Rather than Jungkook, I'm more shocked by V's hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did he just get it permed?

12. Just with one tattoo, Jungkook is performing an all-kill on all communitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ His star factor is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Too severeㅠㅠㅠ

14. Since when did he get so many tattoos? I seriously don't like this

15. Wow he looks weirder and weirder....

16. I hate tattoos usually, but I'm fine with Jungkook's. Why is his face so handsome? Wow he's f*cking handsome with short hari

17. I'm living overseas and it's even hard here to see people with this much tattoos. They usually just get one at the time. Even people overseas will get shocked over this many tattoos, so I'm not surprised by Koreans' reactions

18. ?? Why are people telling him to stop getting tattoos? So many f*cking weird people here... It suits him

19. It's better than I thought, quite fashionable

20. People really think that's pretty???? I don't get it..

[theqoo] AESPA'S FIRST STAGE FOR 'NEXT LEVEL' THAT IS RECEIVING DIVIDED OPINIONS RIGHT NOW

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was their first stage and there are people saying that the stage set up was a shame and that the dance was lackluster

1. Aespa!

2. They are good on stage ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Karina looks like an AI

3. The song is just SM-style but the song and stage fell a bit flat.. Is it because Aespa doesn't have a main vocal and main dancer?.. even so, I found their Black Mamba stage fine

4. I liked it

5. I found their stage fine. The members did well and the song is good too

6. I like it so much.... I don't really know the Aespa kids but Winter is seriously pretty

7. The dance is indeed a bit more boring than Black Mamda... I think that if they had more varied gestures and expressions, it would be better

8. It fell flat.. but Winter is freaking pretty. She's a stan attractor ㅠㅠ

9. The dance and song are good but the stage is a bit emptyㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to their music broadcast stages

10. Ah the song is so-so...

11. The stage was more boring than I thought...

12. Wow I liked it so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Karina is so fasinating. She seriously looks like an avatar

13. The dance was not powerful enoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ but if they put a bit more strength, I think that it would look pretty?

14. They are good on stage. Is SM trying to give them a bad image?

15. I just watched it and they are good on stage? What's with these comments..

Lizzy's interview from two years ago condemning drunk driving brought back to light

0003912143_001_20210520075901553.jpg

Article: 'Drunken accident' Lizzy, said in an interview two years ago... "Drunk driving is murder... it makes me angry"

Source: Seoul Economy via Naver

1. [+619, -8] How does it feel now that you're a murderer?

2. [+380, -6] How hypocritical.... I abhor people like her

3. [+220, -2] She only got caught because she caused a car accident. I guarantee you that this wasn't her first time drinking and driving. Stuff like that is habitual.

4. [+102, -1] I remember Lizzy laughing about how she used to cause so many car accidents when she was a newbie driver and how her insurance went up because of it. Please... if you can't drive, don't bother driving. Now drunk driving? Just retire from the industry... When people like you who can't drive go around causing accidents in their luxury cars, it's not only your rates that go up but everyone else's too...

5. [+24, -0] Our taxes are paid to broadcast stations who pay kids like her unbelievable amounts of money. We need reform!

6. [+11, -0] It's pathetic that people are even accusing a celebrity of being hypocritical. Their whole career is about being hypocritical.

7. [+10, -2] Investigations better be thorough and she better be punished

8. [+3, -0] After seeing all her fellow celebrities get into so much trouble over drinking and driving... The celebrities who choose to not drink at all or have gotten rid of their cars instead are the ones doing good.

Former After School member Lizzy booked for drunk driving incident

Former-After-School-member-Lizzy-booked-for-drunk-driving-incident.jpg

Former After School member Park Soo Young (Lizzy) has been booked for driving under the influence.

According to her agency Celltrion Entertainment and the Seoul Gangnam Police Station on May 19, Park Soo Young was booked without detention on the charge of violating the Road Traffic Act which prohibits driving while intoxicated. She admitted to the charge when questioned by the police.

On May 18 at approximately 10 p.m. KST, Park Soo Young was driving in the neighborhood of Cheongdam in Seoul’s Gangnam District when she ran into a taxi. No injuries resulted from the accident.

Her blood alcohol content at the time of the accident was at a level that will have her driver’s license revoked. cr

original post: theqoo

1. Is she crazy? Why is she drunk and driving?

2. Good-bye

3. Drunk driving is unforgivable

4. Lizzy is adorable, but why did she do that?

5. Extremely disgusting

6. Drunk driving…? Why didn’t she call a replacement driver… I really don’t understand.. Why?;;;

7. Please die alone if you want to die

8. Why didn’t she call a replacement driver, why didn’t she take a taxi?

9. I remember Lizzy had a controversy about alcohol in the past… She’s better off staying away from alcohol

10. I’m disappointed, I used to like Lizzy

Lee Da Hee cast in place of Seo Yeji for 'Ireland'

0000694514_001_20210517164605483.jpg

Article: Lee Da Hee cast in place of Seo Yeji for 'Ireland'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+429] Good casting

2. [+270] Lee Da Hee is so pretty..

3. [+143] Ah, what a great fit

4. [+67] Hul, daebak

5. [+39] Live kind lives, people 🙌

6. [+15] Lee Da Hee 😍

7. [+38] She's way prettier

8. [+10] Her beauty shines 😎

9. [+8] Well this is a must watch;;;

10. [+5] Good good. If it's Lee Da Hee, it's a must watch ㅋ

1. [+610] She matches the female lead role perfectly

2. [+367] Unni, love you

3. [+270] Han So Hee and now Lee Da Hee

4. [+150] 'Ireland' was a great drama... Lee Da Hee is a better fit for this..

5. [+83] Lee Da Hee is a great fit, she's so pretty

Blue House Statement

"On March 26, after taking into consideration the severity of historical distortion in Joseon Exorcist, it was decided for the show to be taken off air. For Snowdrop, the broadcasting station that plans to air it has claimed that the controversy was due to the incomplete synopsis and character introductions that were released partially, resulting in one-sided information. It is not a drama that disparages the Democratic Movement or romanticizes spies. The drama is currently in production."

"In the 4th clause in the broadcasting law, independence and freedom is guaranteed and due to the law, non-legal regulation or interference is not allowed. In particular, as creative works are free to pursue their own individualistic expression, it is something that needs to be approached with caution. The government respects the free choices and self-restraint that will be exercised with sensitivity by the creators, producers, and consumers with regards to contents that have stirred up the public"

"If the drama falls into severity for distortion of history after airing, it will be dealt with accordingly. Not only will the regulation committee for broadcasts be closely monitoring Snowdrop, but the producers will also have to take full responsibility should it come to that point"

Momoland Hyebin’s side “It’s true that she’s dating Marco”

Momoland-Hyebins-side-Its-true-that-shes-dating-Marco.jpg

Momoland’s Hyebin and ex-UNB member Marco are officially dating!

On May 17 KST, Momoland’s agency MLD Entertainment announced, “It’s true that the two are dating. However, because it is their private life, it’s difficult to reveal any specifics.”

Rumors of their relationship first began when netizens noticed the two idols’ various couple items, including long padding coats, watches, and other accessories. cr

1. I don’t even know who they are

2. What? Suddenly? Are there any photos of the two of them dating?

3. What happened? Why did they suddenly admit it? What is Marco doing these days?

4. I know the two of them, but it’s an unexpected combination

5. The two of them look alike in the picture

6. But I heard Marco came to the fan group chat saying he’s not dating

7. There are dating rumors…?

8. He shouldn’t have come to the fan group chat saying he’s not dating… This is worse than dating

9. Even if they denied it, no one would care except the fans, but they admitted it

10. Marco? Looks like I saw him on an audition show

NCT Dream’s broadcast accident on Music Bank just now

External Content streamable.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He’s singing without a mic

External Content streamable.com

Taking the mic of the member next to him and singing with it during the one shot

1. If you lip sync, you’re not a singer, you’re just a dancer

2. It’s shocking that a singer can go on stage without a mic…ㅋㅋ;;

3. You were so good at lip-syncing for the past 6 years, but now your secret’s out…

4. That’s just embarrassing

5. How can he go on stage without a mic…..???? I’m curious;;;;; What the hell…?

6. They lip sync anyway, so it’s not a big deal even if they don’t have a micㅋㅋㅋ

7. When does NCT ever sing live

8. Wow… If you have a conscience, don’t say you are a singer but say you are a dancer..^^

9. If you are a professional singer, isn’t it basic to check the condition of the mic before going on stage? It’s great to forget the mic and go on stage

10. If you lip sync, you’re not a singer

[enter-talk] YG AUDITION'S QUALIFIED AGE RANGE

image.png

"YG is seriously cool.This year, even people who are 101 y.o and 1 y.o can audition"

"Field: vocal, rap, dance
    Allowable gender: all
    Allowable date of birth: 1920~2020"

post response:
    [+491][-16]

1. [+285, -2]
    YG is always showing off their greed for gags every time they post something officialㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even when they release rebuttal posts about their artists' dating rumors, the titles are filled with emotionㅋㅋㅋ they write things like "dumbfounded" or something like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+253, -2]
    They are seriously funny for all the weird reasons. Even with how they deal with their dating rumors, they write things like "congrats/dumbfounded"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+190, -2]
    Was it during GD's solo? They had this huge countdown but then it was past midnight and the countdown went into the minus

4. [+80, 0]
    It's a little late for someone to debut at 102 y.o

5. [+75, 0]
    image.png

"YG's naming sense
    Their solo song is called Solo
    Their album is called The Album
    Their invitation is called The Invitation
    Their office is called The Office..."

6. [+37, 0]
    They don't have prejudice...

YG CEO and Yang Min-suk's aide and executives embroiled in employee stock fraud scheme following 'Burning Sun' audit

yg1.JPG

Article: [Exclusive] Acquisition of employee stock-ownership shares under YG employees' names.. Burning Sun investigation bomb

Source: SBS

YG CEO Hwang, Yang Min Suk's aide and executives are embroiled in allegations of stock fraud.

According to an exclusive SBS report, YG Entertainment that led the spread of K-pop by producing many famous idol groups committed stock fraud through employee stock ownership.

At the time of YG's listing in KOSDAQ in 2011, the agency raised over 3.6 trillion won from the first day of the IPO that more than doubled in the following year. Prior to the listing, about 210,000 stock shares were allocated to employees and the National Tax Service confirmed that an executive and outsiders of the company made a profit by acquiring employee stock shares under a second name.

Hwang, the Finance Director at the time, acquired stocks under the name of manager Kim Mo, a subordinate, and asked her husband and friends to send stock purchase funds to Mr. Kim to hide the name of the true beneficiary. There was also an understanding that the profits from the stock sales were left in Kim's account and used for construction costs and living expenses. Hwang is now the current CEO of YG and Mr. Kim is now the current Director of Finance.

yg3.JPG
    yg4.JPG
    yg5.JPG
    yg6.JPG

At the time, Mr. Kim was the auditor in charge of monitoring the employee stock ownership program and there were 3 YG employees who owned stocks in the company after a loan transaction request. Two of the employees were told of the possibility of making profits if they took advantage of the investment attraction of YG at the time of listing.

Mr. A, an aide to former YG CEO Yang Min-suk also received stocks in the name of Mr. Ha, an employee, and the stock payment was deposited through Ha's account.

The employee stock fraud scheme was almost buried until the National Tax Service opened a tax audit into YG Entertainment following 'Burning Sun' incident that began in 2019.

Reporters visited YG's headquarters for explanations from current CEO Hwang and Director Kim but did not receive any response when they tried to contact them.

YG is said to have called tax authorities and stated, "The company had to inevitably enter into loan transactions with employees as the demand for employee stock ownership before the listing was low disrupting funding. It wasn't to evade taxes."

The IRS reportedly did not accept YG's claims.

comment1.JPG

1. Yang Hyun Suk and all the executives need to get investigated and jailed! Who is taking care of them from the back??? The entirety of YG is a criminal pharmacy enterprise.
    2. Drugs, prostitution, illegal stock frauds using second-name accounts...what is the real YG and who is behind them????
    3. What happened to the senior officer who worked in the Civil Affairs office aka “police chief” in group katalks?? He was even photographed with the former police chief?
    4. They conducted a tax audit in 2019 but the news is just coming out now..? And the Finance Director at the time who's now the current YG CEO was involved...? Why is there no information of her getting jailed or fined..?
    5. Ah~ YG is a total s*** hole gambling drug ring..
    6. YG isn't a true agency but a rotten pharmacy. That's why even if management changes nothing is going to change because its a yangachi company run by dirty rotten thugs..
    7. And when will Burning Sun investigations come to an end anyway!!!! That's what everyone is curious to know.
    8. This should've been properly investigated when Burning Sun came out. There are no documents left now since YG brought those shredding trucks at dawn.
    9. Yang Hyun Suk is seriously trash!
    10. Investigate Burning Sun again!!!! Why is Seungri not arrested yet!!!?

TXT’s Taehyun’s comment is controversial right now

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-1.jpg

“Well, our happiness…is directly related to the album sales numbers. I want to be happier. I’m sorry, but you won’t be able to help but buy [the album] once the contents are released one by one.”

Taehyun-ah.. I guess you didn’t see the album sales results of other rookie groups, maybe that’s why you’re being full of yourself cr

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-2.png

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-3-1536x1536.png

Weeekly’s sales

TXTs-Taehyuns-comment-is-controversial-right-now-4.jpg

original post: pann

1. [+476, -82] Don’t idol group members usually say “We’re okay with the results, all we care is that the fans are happy”..?

2. [+365, -28] I wonder why he had to say things like that.. Maybe it’s just a bad joke?

3. [+281, -328] Hmm, I think he’s just making a joke. He makes jokes like that a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess people take issue with just anything

4. [+224, -38] The fans below are shielding him just like ATMs

5. [+200, -21] He’s always the only one causing controversies in TXT,,, Seriously, I hope he’s more careful with his words

Seo Yeji receives #1 votes for Baeksang Arts' popularity award

0005331779_001_20210504192903206.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Article: Seo Yeji wins #1 votes for the popularity award for the Baeksang Arts Award

1. [+587] I bet it's all the foreign fans who watched 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' and voted for her without knowing any of her scandals going on..

2. [+306] I doubt it's actually because she's popular. The votes are probably half from foreigners who have no idea what's going on and half from people who are trying to see if she'll be a no-show at the Baeksang too.

3. [+123] This is why boycotting is useless...

4. [+215] Please blur out her face...

5. [+96] Won't this make her more arrogant? I'm scared that this will create the notion that it doesn't matter what wrong you do, all that matters is that you're popular

6. [+86] The majority of the votes are probably from international fans..

7. [+286] Who knew the smile of a psychopath could look so scary

8. [+81] I read that people purposely voted for her so she'd have to show up to win the trophy and look embarrassed

9. [+31] Did people vote to make her show up at an award ceremony on purpose? ㅋㅋ

10. [+3] Please blur out her face~ she makes me throw up