Posts by 0ppar

[theqoo] THE "ONE VERSE LIVE" FROM BABYMONSTER THAT RECEIVED EXPLOSIVE RTS ON TWITTER

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Even though she was asked to sing only one verse, she killed it"

AVvXsEhSySuYb0QB_zlAHMdjnGrrALo4hA9BX4AwwE82Y-JEzj0gXsk43Nanwj9e1U9UrnDI69ASHcIHQ65vgvO1I-zxYzqPRUH6ibT_90X4yne4QuFzLb9CGMEHANOzAfSigxkBZVVfiqBu77YZh2LYRJkda1Vw2f4MhQdHBDdMSsRO8wZ17I9QtUFSAbtR2y26=s16000

original post: here

1. I f*cking hate YG, but i gotta give it to their live

2. She's f*cking good

3. She's refreshing and good. She melted my ears

4. I don't know how many times I've listened to this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's freaking good and her voice color is good too

5. Wow she's so good

6. Honestly looking at the recent debuted groups, when you hear them sing live, there are lots of them who can't. I hope these groups practice more. Baemon is good though

7. YG-yah you guys sure are good...

8. Wow they had the best live I've heard of recently... Imagine having those kids in a group oof

9. The members' expressions ㅋㅋㅋ They're so obviously proud of her, so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

10. Rami is too good

[theqoo] THE "ONE VERSE LIVE" FROM BABYMONSTER THAT RECEIVED EXPLOSIVE RTS ON TWITTER
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

We both know you're not, but even if you were, what would that actually prove? You see, you already lost this argument the moment you reached for the low-hanging fruit. You can't keep Momo's name out of your mouth because you know she's Twice's worst vocalist, and you're simply not comfortable comparing Blackpink's members to anyone who's better than her. That is telling with a capital T. :pepe-cringe:

the only vocalists twice has are jihyo and nayeon

[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON THE SHOW TODAY

AVvXsEhMqGYBpfMrUpmkTbw8LfrMP2dhdSgZTYmjIMDKfCq-RN1mk-aW8YZTgEM5U8dBa5VQ8WKKtM5i-ovFY8caTx3d8a7askgAFkYi72s9PlNWU6XWmIB50aez6UGRQLNAhilL-0RVS3qZ5IV1eZFyHkccpcr9Bxm4JMPgIgi_vEAdk4xmiTW8aMZgLRTxIziX=s16000

"Kids, stop eating the CD"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. They're not even dancing and they're singing still yet...?

2. Aigo what is happening

3. Aside from one person, it's a mess.. The song isn't even about voice technique or anything, all they had to do is pull off their parts

4. Is the tweet for real?

5. Hybe-yah...

6. I don't think they even took a bite of that CD..

7. Minju is good but the rest...

8. Even the Koreans suck

9. Uh...hu

10. I wonder what the fans are thinking ... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON THE SHOW TODAY
    www.pannchoa.com

[theqoo] PHYSICAL TICKET GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO REPORT ILLEGAL SCALPERS FROM IU'S CONCERT

AVvXsEimHjD4-RbCTGvq6MoUWBpIVgaSH6WmDVfUqppCNUhUnKwKP6EA_mZEqLZz2WOSqm5d8WyyyVrws6USBGLS12F7BVv3D1-iZp_MQ57v8JjfWVzzbbum6IWC51ikLOZ52BU21EaaxcCbCyuoLifRghObi6Byu0xyn_Ttz7c3IV4Kxi9xSiZtfk50yBLHKrTt=s16000
    The tickets labeled as illegal trading reward+ Another post said that it was a medal but it's a griptok

AVvXsEjy9uuQbqjUv6GpOFFRxSvkwiiYKiZuxCN5w2CmVipWVUoG9WXDA0chw9-uJm8kpt__JpFfRkPHYGrBnedn2huYOc1YIvvitgdwcT2Qsa3sBUqWo3gnR0c-Jnv3Ze8VcyMZO8Aktx1nCnLqTLlUUIPN5RCOznzTLPpbMS_p5PYUagTAAxUyY2GFRb8q1d-y=s16000
    "Photo card from being a secret investigator"

They even give a photocard

1. This is an onion

2. The kids who think it's a good system won't wake up until they get a ticket and get called out.

3. So have they ever caught the real scalper? I wonder.

4. I'm surprised this hasn't come up before now, but maybe I've gotten jaded because all the industry treats fans like sh*t

5. No, but I think the intentions are fine. But it's ridiculous to start something like that with no clear rules for selecting dealers and no flexibility in accepting the type of evidence..

6. With the introduction of this "secret agent" system, problems have arisen, with fans being victims whenever there's a performance. Many fans have even called for the abolition of this system due to various issues, including the sale of goods that were supposed to be rewards. However, the agency is just so legendarily inefficient and has removed its fax and landline numbers. This frustration isn't only from one or two instances. There are many other areas where the company's handling of matters is unsatisfactory. Fans have been continuously ignored by the company, despite their reasonable demands. So in return, fans are expressing their discontent by sending protest trucks but the company ended up just fighting fans backㅎ

7. This feels like North Korea

8. But wouldn't these people be suspended if they resold these "secret agent" rewards?

9. Wouldn't this lead to fans just reporting whoever they want?

10. I understand what they are trying to do but... this is way too excessive

[theqoo] PHYSICAL TICKET GIVEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO REPORT ILLEGAL SCALPERS FROM IU'S CONCERT
    www.pannchoa.com

ILLIT encore stage live singing skills

AKR20240403035800005_01_i_P4_20240403090711451.jpg

Video: ILLIT 'Magnetic' encore

Source: The K-Pop via YouTube

[+1,300] I thought Minju was the only one with her mic turned up.. her vocalization is on another level and sounds exactly like the digital song

[+822] Since when did we, the audience, have to watch these encores with anxiety.. it's not like they're expected to complete a full song on their very own, so why are they struggling..

[+540] YG may not be at the form they used to be in the past but they consistently put out idols who can sing live. YG's training is unbelievably thorough, it's just that they lose all those talents to other companies because they keep delaying debuts. Kiss of Life's Julie is one example of YG's training.

[+2,000] Wow, I want to hear Minju sing the whole song from start to finish, I love her tone

[+531] I guess there's a reason Minju has the parts that she does, she's the best singer ㅋㅋ

[+807] Weren't people saying they were all talented because they were picked out of a survival competition...

[+75] Hybe has 23 girl group members and I'm pretty sure more than half of them are tone deaf... Minju's the most stable. I assumed she was the visual but she's a great singer too.

[+695] Shi-hyuk hyung, are you going to keep humiliating us like this?????.........

[+127] Hybe has poisoned K-Pop

[+455] For a second there, I thought that Sakura had debuted for a fourth time..

[+2,800] Minju has a bright future ahead of her. Even under such tearful circumstances, her vocals held strong.. I love Yunah's tone as well.

[+224] At this point, I'm genuinely curious as to why these idols are debuting at all

[+121] As if Hybe didn't make it easy enough already by giving them an easy listening song, why can't they even sing that?

[+116] Every single Hybe girl group live has been.. ㅋㅋ

[+623] Their live skills make me step back... they are Le Sserafim's sister group indeed...

[+612] Do the Japanese just have shaky voices as default? because what's going on...

[+466] Hybe may be the hottest trend but skill-wise, SM, YG, and JYP prove to still be at the top...

[+73] Moka is continuing the trend of bad Japanese singers of Momo and Sakura ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+856] Wow Moka is... Sakura-tier

[+125] Feels like I'm watching a Le Sserafim encore...

[+181] This group has two Sakuras...

[+356] Hybe is playing a big part in lowering the standards in K-Pop. At least the old top 3 had live skills as a basic requirement of debut. It doesn't matter how much focus you put on performance if skills don't form the base of your foundation. I don't know how these new generation of idols are even worse than the first generation of idols who are famous for having zero training experience because it wasn't a thing back then.

http://netizenbuzz.blogsp0t.com/2024/04/illit-encore-stage-live-singing-skills.html

[theqoo] STATEMENT ABOUT THE 2024 IU H.E.R. WORLD TOUR CONCERT IN SEOUL'S ILLEGAL TICKETING

AVvXsEgpUYQmE86AO_JrMvYyke4CEopA4iP9hZ-ck4-RwdOUujrhdyup_O3vecnPbfMDzG3sdIerupZDAclo3_uYpQJyfv2d-JcMPKo5RFiYhGvLHgcMjRyrK2AXUwA7m4roXLwsHDnFw9S3UV40MifQ9zG24k5TVXAucdcg5hIgtP7nIogDvyav1CD1r_7rtA6u=s16000

AVvXsEjZElvlGTLOf9J-Fl3f2gjH2G9GdFXpnIiHfZlnc6uOgThgwmV6VoCv9LjNVTbitZtGweA0ir0Nv7ox5P0TRvXlVfKl1neElef0TaMjlxV9fpe8BBYWil0mDQS7b_QcZ-M-CN5qrDNXt2nleyJ58moWF8xIyTapCSReTsvZsdK-OwG__CJS2GgD2HgLFHu5=s16000

IU's agency, EDAM Entertainment, expressed an apology and an intention to amicably settle with a fan who was unable to attend a concert and was expelled from the fan club after being mistakenly identified as an illegal ticket trader.

On April 3rd, through IU's official fan club, EDAM Entertainment issued a statement regarding the issue of illegal ticket trading for the "2024 IU H.E.R. WORLD TOUR CONCERT IN SEOUL." They acknowledged the recent online post by a fan, which prompted a detailed review in collaboration with Melon Ticket and the concert team. They requested understanding for the time taken to accurately verify the facts and issue a response.

Previously, the story of Blogger A, who received an email from Melon Ticket suspecting illegal ticket trading while attempting to attend IU's concert, sparked outrage among K-pop fans. Despite providing various documents for clarification, including ID, ticket payment records, official fan club card, and communication with a friend who helped with the ticketing, Blogger A was ultimately denied entry on the day of the concert due to the explanation of "a friend making the payment" being interpreted as proxy ticketing.

Blogger A's demands included a full refund for the concert tickets, fan club membership fee, round-trip transportation costs for the concert day, and the lightstick.

IU's side had been praised for implementing the "secret inspector system" to strictly monitor illegal ticket sales. However, this incident exposed vulnerabilities in the system and attracted significant criticism.

In response, EDAM Entertainment expressed a heavy sense of responsibility for the incident and sincerely apologized if the fan felt discomfort throughout the process. They committed to reaching an amicable settlement promptly and to address the complaint filed with the Korea Consumer Agency diligently. They also apologized to all fans who experienced inconvenience during the ticket booking process.

Clarifying a specific point, they stated that the canceled seats on the day were not resold or transferred to any acquaintances by the staff or related personnel. They assured that they hold the original printed tickets for those seats and have consistently informed about illegal ticket trading through their official channels and notices. The handling of the situation at the venue was in accordance with internal guidelines, and no individual judgment by the staff was involved.

Furthermore, EDAM Entertainment acknowledged the suggestions made by fans regarding ticket booking and announced plans to revise policies, including easing verification procedures for ages not covered by youth identification standards, improving the clarification process and customer service at Melon Ticket, and refining the secret inspector system. They requested patience for the time needed to announce improvements, emphasizing their commitment to finding better solutions with Melon Ticket and the concert team to prevent future occurrences.

They concluded by reaffirming their commitment to preventing such incidents from happening again.
    CR: Allkpop

1. Wow they are f*cking shady.....

2. A company that takes fans for f*cking fools

3. Wow... this is seriously a turn off

4. This is too much

5. Seriously, this makes them so unlikable. Both IU and the company are just unlikable nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Why would they do this to a fan?

7. Turn off

8. What's with this power trip? And the artist thinks the same?

9. This gives the singer such a bad look. So the way it looks like she treated the fans so well were all for marketing? I'm seeing her in a new light

10. Wow insane. They probably think that the fan is a f*cking fool

[theqoo] IU'S COMPANY MEDIA PLAYING IN REAL TIME

AVvXsEgeIeIk0_gn8-7VT8IUKsKKZo-bVqNnU7-tzU6aVXdnbu94FCrMwUgeXN4lBQ_s8CVnsUVgLNkfpvkFktuX5ILoNtxqTbqACZKnoXuDhUW00NtQtuZT3s9BLAa2-Pj1x6nR60Uh-ue8aemhP4LdlUs4cSxsEUJQp3L8_rZhAozWFpVB5Eb_Mq2rJ954MaWP=s16000
    "IU's side apologizes to fans who were accused of fraudulent tickets [Official Statement]

IU's side apologizes for banning wrongful fan, says it takes "heavy responsibility...will prevent recurrence" [full text]

IU's side apologizes to fans accused of 'fraudulent concert ticket transaction' "Amicably settled, preventing recurrence" [Official Statement]"

They never apologized to the victim, and they haven't issued a specific notice (T/N: in the original notice, they made a broad apology to not let something like this happen again)
    Nor did they do anything prevent it from happening again.
    They're talking about it like it's over.

AVvXsEgTlR71239UOCDltq5JbmDNXQuxCa5kmnwp28T7Hz-78WdGjOcqoryh1hbmq7NSrFuYEe2cSJGWG4672AgbkILAkiDhsPX221qtmOu3Z9Uz1VoSgA_0F1FTDqFCZOzVNo7XHvFnF88XS4WdfQEESABotHZWEFzMX-YmN3bsAAWX1gqDI99OtyA7cL9teAJB=w640-h252

"The report stated, "my friend used a proxy(?) for the IU concert and I'm proud that I got a good seat," along with an image showing the exact date and time of the concert, as well as the section and seat number. The term "proxy" refers to a person who, due to personal circumstances, acts as a ticketing agent on behalf of a person, which is a keyword that is categorized as a suspected "proxy ticketing" case."

1. The media play is insane

2. They are so disgusting

3. Wow... and they are media playing off their own mistake?

4. This is so cruel to the victim. She must've already been pissed to be cornered by a business like this. And they are media playing on top of that...

5. Hul the victim must be so shocked...

6. Wow this is legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋ... wow

7. Wow seriously disappointedㅋ

8. I just hate IU so much now

9. I'd understand if the fan became an anti afterwards

10. Shameless

[theqoo] STATEMENT ABOUT THE 2024 IU H.E.R. WORLD TOUR CONCERT IN SEOUL'S ILLEGAL TICKETING
    www.pannchoa.com

[theqoo] IU'S CONCERT SCANDAL REMINDED ME OF WHEN SHE INVITED AN AMERICAN GRANDPA TO COME AND WATCH HER CONCERT (FT. FAN)

AVvXsEifwaYCmV9uVbtPvdWkwLNZk1eja3Xdgi7plKDSiFkDURFUAANLW6hjlbi6rbUrkeyQtsVcicKZbvoaqcxsXPRezLcjIv6Q5BvIHU1oAqHOEOqfF3S9l9qaL44yF-y5ILC-nOmJQqADMRVeRe4u0Zc5pzklt6ElykHS8wFuVcKlGugT2hF1NyPUS4LtXFrO

AVvXsEgsX47wp5i1mVrHMOhS3INynDSSc2AL81wRZlQxewakxF-F2I1K5Hakw9HBeR_sHauAh0bLtoyhQM9KIAaiGUzDT5hLPj_cEgOaUIMjN8N9sVgr_Wu8oKHiUcBC6N2djcdj1xHwQsx2js1Its0sMHI4MClVyvKqaGXPnLxouzIziaZ_0vVMy06xMcN4xRdF

This makes me wonder if she doesn't see her Korean fans as fools

1. Seriously, this incident really made IU dislikable ㅋㅋ

2. She's just doing this for the show

3. Can everyone think about this incident a bit more before leaving comments?...

4. She's a racist

5. If I was a Korean fan, I'd get such a reality checkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ not only IU, aren't all the idol companies acting this way too?ㅠㅋㅋㅋ

6. So being Korean is a sin

7. This is just marketing too

8. They did such a media play because of this storyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm seeing the singer in a new light

9. Are they gonna request such high amount of evidence to prove the legitimacy of this grandpa's ticket too?

10. The reality is that even this grandpa will have to ticket for himself

11. If he was a Korean grandpa, she would've accused him of having an illegal ticket

12. I'm disappointed that she was someone like that

13. That's right, Korean fans are just fools

14. The fan is too pitiful

[theqoo] SOMEONE SAT AT THE SEAT WHERE IU'S FAN GOT EXPELLED

Explain, explain, explain
    AVvXsEhyAcp92o8VQB2Tc8JSx9PVVClyVNXttUCqHnvmZdjClfxVZvvgAtWND7AqRV2_pQfLNG6_9X7ziwE6YTpoKWD0Y2jC1Z9Lv58yObNgwqedb1SjLsYK3LX5UoWsmIzIiJyg8w8wrHkHLtbpK_jh9pOs2NROihkTt7mUbcC-d045O0S40HNtxJeQNkTDQiBH

AVvXsEj9qFYeIUGbmUWw4Qbd1n6tv8d-yR8YDw1FiZ_vcgjb3xXmdKH__8qRCbi6rdQkjF-EDFxqvah-Fpm2bjO4KXjsKYYU7PPnOaKamQwVZ3tUTjgN2hLqfXg9vQUTesPvz4HVtm1kQ64NEjwLFgDPu4bwhVhszeVdIxHwDdD19tKHFatJdy5r1dQRz6qh5n1L

AVvXsEjOkucxPtaKenprnxVURhWhfYHQA76RSHvaGS49w6JqAIPtT0czt6VJgOCWESjEm25UGEudnQviJHKxXSB9uc36Z7qaGpiQgJ_sB6Q6klf-p4O_4qWIyIiE_R3msbylHglM5AF0iWHOquFlYnS0P0fCLEKIi4l9utmPuH3Ep0OUb69e2vwEHSse54IDDD8u

AVvXsEjwI-2EqR8roQUCwfTTlDD_9qDr-ufJxaSR8Fb9nBuVEtr0H3lsBPKO57AVOOulvd2-r_b3Kx-b1hVaDT21Vt10xAC8QAP32TYUJGSAaeIFrfaMB6_J-2bQ3m6z9H7oqjzYY5V0h-tzjJ2uZhElfnYR-1mg2knFWAVEjauijcYCpNidRmbxKL8Ns5sJ6fK3

AVvXsEgvBVqFQZb2R9v2kM3j8E_EUfhbg9B-LZ63uiLfbzfi5Kky24xyXybyjoPCh25wo9hI9olZUszO_5b0awyLCUxjb2gOwghZ7nFb9IGqBXp_1wcicCYkHLzfF0Z26pznRFKg6WRfyo9X_TgnRVgqT7k_jEjp1V1iPxcZwjg8_nrbEDdGEH6LCmSyZqcntOAN=s16000
    "The first day the talk made it to the public, there were a lot of posts, and someone said in the comments that his seat was right behind that seat, but someone was sitting there.

There were a lot of posts that day, so I didn't save it or capture it, but I read it and passed it by.
    He may have deleted his comment afterward, so it's hard to find it now, but I remember it."

1. Wow she had such a good seat..

2. ㅜㅜ

3. She probably think that fans are f*cking dumb

4. Haㅠㅠㅠ I feel so bad for herㅜㅜ

6. No but are they insane? If I was the victim, I'd go crazyㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜ

7. Hul...ㅠㅠ

8. Don't let this go and explain

9. They really have to explain this. It should've remained empty

10. Wow... seriously... this is too much...

[theqoo] IU'S CONCERT SCANDAL REMINDED ME OF WHEN SHE INVITED AN AMERICAN GRANDPA TO COME AND WATCH HER CONCERT (FT. FAN)
    www.pannchoa.com

External Content www.youtube.com

[theqoo] [BABYMONS7ER] TRACK SAMPLER

External Content youtu.be

1. The title is the worst one ... The hook just sounds like HYLT, that's how much it sounds just like a copy of Blackpink

2. Yet the title is worse than any BlackPink songs out there

3. Why are all of the songs so bad... I'm getting bored of them

4. The song sounds good but there's no differentiator between them and BlackPink so it's so so..

5. Why does Sheesh sound exactly like HYLT;;

6. The title sucks... It's so outdated

7. The title's beat is straight up HYLT??ㅋ

8. They're always giving out the same thing everyday to the point it's outdated

9. The replica of BlackPink

10. as expected Charlie Puth is good

[theqoo] [BABYMONS7ER] TRACK SAMPLER
    www.pannchoa.com