Posts by 0ppar

Among the outfits of BLACKPINK, the outfits are legendary that can’t be denied

Kill This Love’ outfits BLACKPINK-1.jpgBLACKPINK-2.jpgBLACKPINK-3.jpgBLACKPINK-4.jpgBLACKPINK-5.jpgBLACKPINK-6.jpg99FC90395D74B096029906CB475CA9FFD504BLACKPINK-7.jpg

‘As If It’s Your Last’ outfits BLACKPINK-8.jpgBLACKPINK-9.jpgBLACKPINK-10.jpgBLACKPINK-11.jpgWideeyedWelllitHalicore-size_restricted.gif

‘Coachella’ outfits BLACKPINK-12.jpgBLACKPINK-13.jpg

‘How You Like That’ Hanbok outfits BLACKPINK-14.jpg

original post: theqoo

1. BLACKPINK’s outfits are all legendary girl group outfits

2. Everything is pretty, but the Coachella outfits are a big hit

3. The Hanbok outfits are amazing.. Every time I see it, it’s a masterpiece

4. All outfits are pretty, but the Kill This Love outfits are too unique

5. BlACKPINK’s outfits are always beautiful

6. BlACKPINK outfits are the best, but the Kill This Love and Coachella outfits are really cool

7. I agree

8. Their coordi is good, but the kids are good too, and they can do everything well no matter what they wear

9. When it comes to outfits, BLACKPINK is legendary

10. BlACKPINK’s outfits are all pretty, but Coachella’s outfits are perfect

[theqoo] IDOL DRAMA 'IMITATION' STARTS OFF WITH A VIEWERSHIP IN THE 0% RANGE

image.png

'Imitation' started off with a poor audience rating.

According to the viewer's rating research company Nielsen Korea, the first episode of KBS 2TV Friday drama 'Imitation', which aired on May 7th, recorded a national rating of 1% and 0.9%. The average audience rating did not exceed 1%.

Even considering the schedule of 11:20 pm on Friday, it didn't score high.

T/N: This show replaced Park Hye-soo's drama Dear.M

original post: here

1. F*cking boring

2. The acting feels like I'm watching a web drama and the direction kept on being cut off.... also the colors and filming was just not pretty. It felt like an EBS drama

3. It's because of the timing. I wasn't expecting much from the viewer's rating. 0.9% is fine

4. I've been so used to the quality of other dramas nowadays. I just couldn't watch this

5. Uhmm I was curious so I watched it a bit but rather than the actors having no recognition, I just felt like it was boring.... it's hard to keep my focus

6. There are f*cking lots of hate comments hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ people who want to watch it will watch it. Stop with the "who's gonna watch this?" BSㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I found it fun though ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Aside from Jiyeon, it was my first time seeing all of the other actors. I thought it was a web drama

9. No matter how I look at this, it just seems like a web drama

10. Why is Jiyeon filming this kind of drama?

11. It wasn't fun for me

12. This whole drama is just not fun

Let’s write down which members are the essence of their groups!

TWICE Nayeon, Aespa Karina

SNSD Taeyeon, BLACKPINK Jennie

NCT Taeyong, Miss A Suzy

EXO Kai, BIGBANG GD

TWICE-Nayeon.jpgAespa-Karina.jpgSNSD-Taeyeon.jpgBLACKPINK-Jennie.jpgNCT-Taeyong.jpgMiss-A-Suzy.jpgEXO-Kai.jpgBIGBANG-GD.jpg

original post: pann

1. [+218, -13] (G)I-DLE’s identity is Soyeon and (G)I-DLE’s voice is Minnie

2. [+211, -19] For (G)I-DLE it’s Soyeon, what do you mean by Soojin;

3. [+130, -18] TWICE Nayeon… Looking at Nayeon, I thought that she was the essence of an idol

4. [+65, -135] I think I’ll get a lot of downvotes, but Soojin

5. [+58, -10] If you look at Red Velvet in terms of group character, it’s Joy and Seulgi. But If you look at Red Velvet in terms of incomparable influence, I think it’s Irene. Honestly, Irene’s looks are strong no matter what concept they doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+47, -38] Upvote if you think it’s Ryujin, downvote if you think it’s Yeji

7. [+47, -22] BLACKPINK Jennie

8. [+31, -2] GFriend Yerin

Entertainment companies that are not good for idols

1. TS

TS.jpg

2. FNC

FNC.jpg

3. PocketDol Studio

PocketDol-Studio.jpg

4. Star Empire

Star-Empire.jpg

1. This time, DSP is the worst in historyㅋㅋ

2. Honestly, TS’ class is different, TS is the worst…

3. TS is just trash

4. Where is the Cube? Why isn’t there Cube here?

5. I just think about the drugstore

6. Pledis? I really hated it after Pristin disbanded

7. Please remove FNC and put YG here

8. TS is trashㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A company that sued all their celebrities

9. What about SM? I have seen a lot of posts that swear at SM

10. Your blood pressure rises as soon as you see TS

Goo Hye Sun says she forgives Ahn Jae Hyun, asks for support for his comeback

0003356147_001_20210507165601457.jpg

Article: Goo Hye Sun "I've already forgiven everything... I hope you support Ahn Jae Hyun's return with an embrace"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+1,326] Can you imagine how ridiculous Ahn Jae Hyun would think she is if he read this article? She's claiming to forgive him when he didn't even do anything wrong.

2. [+919] She's just talking to herself now?

3. [+565] Hmm, I support Ahn Jae Hyun

4. [+526] Who does she think she is to be forgiving him? Worry about your own life.

5. [+471] She needs to knock it off with these antics

6. [+194] Does she think saying stuff like this is helpful at all to him.. 😢

7. [+149] Why is she forgiving him when he didn't do anything wrong..

8. [+242] Ridiculous ㅋㅋ

9. [+90] The f*ck? Forgiveness? Why is she making it sound like he did something wrong ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+34] Eh..? And who are you to be forgiving him?

11. [+57] Forgive him for what?

12. [+20] I really want to know what the truth is between these two ㅋㅋㅋ but this scandal is all over now so I hope they live separate, happy lives

[theqoo] HAN SEOHEE EXPOSED HER PLEDIS TRAINEE DAY'S ANECDOTES...

image.png
    Q: Seohee0jjang... Can you share a TMI about your Pledis trainee days?

A: There would be days when I would have dance lesson for 4 hours straight
    During class, whenever you wanted to drink, you had to ask the teacher's permission.
    Pledis were just f*cking harsh.
    I would practice from 10AM to 10PM.
    And there are practices on Sunday too
    On Sunday, I remember it wouldn't start at 10AM but 12PM instead.
    If you ever get drowsy in the vocal room or you're seen playing on your cellphone, the head of the rookie development team would see all of that through the CCTV in their room and they would come in the vocal room to look for you.
    You can't even get sleepy, you need amazing skills for that.
    After work, on your way home, they will take a picture of your watch and send the picture to the Katalk room.

1. Nu'est also had it hard during their trainee days, they cut the CCTV line and ran away and slept at a hotel room that one of the members' dad booked for them

2. Their way of thinking that giving this type of practice to deliver good result seems very dangerous. Because it allows their minds to rationalize/justify abuse. There are a lot of groups who encounter this kind of system

3. Do they really need to go this far? The kids know how much work they need to put in, just let them be..

4. I was also shocked that they had CCTV for each practice. Seventeen also had a live show broadcasted before their debut. To put it positively, it's hard love, to put it badly, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. It's hilarious that they can't even drink water, if they get bloated, it's even harder to manage

6. They way they neglected Pristin makes me even more mad

7. Nu'est Jonghyun also said that he would sleep in the washroom

8. Seventeen's choreography are so strong, meanwhile they also perform live

9. It's a military academy

10. Looking at Seventeen... It reminds me of the Melona prison ^^

KANG DANIEL "I TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION ALL THE BURDEN THAT COMES FROM BEING SOLO"

image.png

Singer Kang Daniel participated in the pre-recording of YTN STAR YouTube show 'Banmal Interview', which will at 6 pm on May 6th, and revealed his sincere feelings.

[...]

Kang Daniel expressed his feelings while finishing the third and last album of the 'COLOR' series, 'YELLOW' and the difficulties of going solo.

He picked 'Change in singing style' as the part he paid the most attention to this album, and said, "There was a problem with my vocal chords due to changing my singing style." Kang Daniel said, "It seems that I haven't taken the time to look around while running without a break," and expressed that it is not easy to maintain his condition with such a busy schedule.

When asked if it was unfortunate that there were no fans on the music broadcast, he said, "I am a person who gains confidence from the fans," and showed off his love for fans.

Kang Daniel defines himself as "a performance-type singer, not a singing-type singer" and as a performance singer, "I want to show various elements of the stage in harmony. But I grew some concerns for not being able to convey everything since there are no audience" he said.

When asked what is the difference between his group activities and his solo artist?
    Kang Daniel cited the biggest difficulty as "to have to bear all the burdens and attacks on your own". He replied, "Even if an unexpected situation arises, I have to judge it from moment to moment and I have to do it alone, so it becomes more burdensome and there are many things to bear alone, so my shoulders are heavy."

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001584081

1. Does performance-style singers and signing-type singers even exist? I can't believe he's finding a way to justify not being able to sing by creating categories like this

2. So we have to call them performance-style singer instead of a bad singer?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He never sang once on stage but he's always blaming it on his vocal cordsㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe he's saying these words with his own mouth and it's hilarious... So if he's a performance-style singer, it's safe to say he can't sing?

4. Objectively speaking, he can't sing

5. I hope he works harder and gives us a better comeback, fighting

6. Niel-ah you don't need to come back this often, I rather you just focus on working on your skills instead... Your vocals are just not it... You used to be in a group, but you can't cover everything in a solo

7. He's not a commoner and he's a singer, so can people stop shielding him and calling is "hate" every time someone criticizes his singing skills?

8. He needs to practice a lot and give us better vocals to prove everyone wrong next time

9. I feel like he's the type of takes criticism as hate

10. My bias are also performance-style idols but they can still sing though?ㅡㅡ

11. He releases albums way too many times, instead he just be practicing.
    He's his own company's CEO and it's not like he has that many schedules. He knows himself that he needs to make himself accountable for his solo, so I hope he stops feeling like a victim of criticism. He needs to stop gaming and spend that time practicing singing too. He can't even sing his own song isn't he embarrassed at all?

12. He always blames it to something/someone else

13. A singer who isn't a singing-type?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even idols who are good performers can sing..

14. So why did they remove the encore videos? Can't he use them to improve...ㅋㅋ I thought the broadcast company removed it because of copyrights, but seems like it wasn't it

15. It's my first time seeing someone blame their vocal issues over doing too many video fansigns.....

To be honest, it’s a girl group that can’t appear in YG again

its-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-1.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-2.jpegits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-3.jpegits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-4.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-5.pngits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-6.jpegits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-7.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-8.jpgits-a-girl-group-that-cant-appear-in-YG-again-9.png

BLACKPINK

It’s a group that has a really good mix of the number of members (looks, skills, etc.) + Production (Concept, strategy)

1. BLACKPINK is unique. Seriously, all 4 members are so pretty and talented

2. BLACKPINK is an upgrade of 2NE1, but it’s difficult to debut a group like BLACKPINK in the future

3. Like not being able to debut a group like SNSD in SM again

4. I thought of 2NE1

5. To be honest, I think they can make a lot of groups like BLACKPINK, but they can’t make a group like 2NE1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It’s BIGBANG… BLACKPINK only sings songs produced by Teddy

7. I thought of BIGBANG. BLACKPINK is like an upgrade of 2NE1, so it looks like a girl group that is an upgrade of BLACKPINK will be launched in the future

8. I thought of BIGBANG or 2NE1

9. I think it’s possible with YG’s planning skills + Teddy

10. 2NE1, BLACKPINK, I think the next girl group will be successful

Horror movie 'Goedam' rounds out idol-studdied cast list

181239568_202393208166666_3394124590662000245_n.jpg

0004919243_001_20210503084801314.jpg

Article: Lee Minhyuk, Arin, Shownu, Joo Haknyeon begin filming for movie 'Goedam'

Source: Dispatch via Instagram

1. I mean, why not use some actual actors.. why always with the idols..

2. Why so many idols?

3. I was thinking oh, that looks like Seo Jisoo, and it's Seo Jisoo.. and oh, that looks like Seolah, and it's Seolah.. oh, that looks like Exy and it's Exy... I knew Arin was in this but I had no idea so many other idols too...

4. If you guys have such a problem with idols in dramas and movies, then go watch dramas and movies with rookie actors in them..

5. It's just so painfully obvious that the producers are trying to force this movie into popularity by pulling in all their fandoms;;;

6. This line-up looks more fitting for a music concert than a movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Aren't they all idols?? The acting feels like it's going to be awkward

8. They're basically all nugus...

Actress Go Min Si's tiny face is too small for face masks

img_20210503170436_e70f2981.jpg

img_20210503170417_c46316ea.jpg

Article: Actress Go Min Si's face is so small that her face mask is loose

1. [+1,462] Nevermind the small face, let's please promote wearing our masks fitted properly

2. [+1,009] Face masks come in so much variety these days, she should've bought a smaller size. Her face mask is useless if it's that big and loose. We all know that celebrities have small faces, why would she purposely wear it like this unless to make her face seem even smaller?

3. [+514] What's more important, smudging your make up or catching the virus? ㅠㅠㅠ Celebrities, please wear your face masks properly.

4. [+581] So damn sick of obsessing over face sizes

5. [+479] Please fit your face masks properly. I'm scared that people are going to copy her thinking that wearing a bigger face mask will make their face look smaller.

6. [+566] Surely she's not purposely wearing a larger mask to prevent her make up from smudging???? Her face is already small but it feels like she picked an even bigger mask on purpose.

7. [+268] Her mask is big.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have a small-ish face so I usually tie a knot around my face masks to make it fit better. I think celebrities just want to seem more special than the rest of us so they purposely buy bigger face masks and wear it like this instead of tying knots or fitting them better.

8. [+207] It looks like she's wearing underwear...

9. [+44] What's the point in even wearing one at this point?

[theqoo] BTS FANS TERRORIZING JOURNALISTS BECOMING MORE AND MORE SEVERE

This is what StarNews just tweeted out

It's in the main articles now
    In the past, they've also terrorized journalists to the point it got to the trending topics

"If you don't have anything nice to write about V, then don't write articles about V ever again" <- Never again write dirty sentences like this in Korean.

image.png

Email content:
    This is for Moon Wansik ssi.

As V's fans, we are not satisfied with the way you are writing articles about V. You only talk about his visuals. I feel like you forgot, but V also has talents. The picture you chose in the article is unflattering and blurred. If you don't have anything nice to write about V, then don't write about V ever again.

1. There's a limit to bullsh*tting too

2. Hopeless I-roaches

3. Foreigners always act like they're the entire fandom...

4. Hul this is in the main page, where's the end to their bullsh*t sigh

5. Embarrassing

6. I-roaches at it again

7. Ah... This journalist wrote so many good articles about V, but they only pick the ones that don't please them and send these emails. To be honest, are they even doing this for the signers they like? Please stop

8. All because they chose a picture that they didn't like... Ah I-roaches are so so embarrassing🤦‍♀️..

9. Embarrassing... I'm embarrassed to be a fan like them...

10. The dumbest thing you can do is go after journalists for writing articles..

Son Naeun shares new profile pictures as an actress under YG

0004399226_001_20210503102006357.jpg

0000907408_001_20210503100602694.jpg

0000907408_002_20210503100602730.jpg

Article: Son Naeun's new profile picture after transferring to YG as an 'actress'

1. [+287] Her face changes more and more...

2. [+227] Why does her face look so different...

3. [+81] If she wants to be an actress, why not sign with an acting focused agency? Why YG...

4. [+52] She was way prettier before the surgery ㅠ

5. [+36] Ehh..

6. [+25] Look at all of these people judging her looks;;

7. [+27] It's not like she caused any of YG's scandals, what's so wrong with her signing with them if she finds their conditions favorable? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's getting way more hate than is warranted just because she's under YG now.

8. [+18] Naeun-ah, what happened ㅜㅜㅜㅜ all of these pictures are bad

9. [+28] Her face overall looks a bit different, especially around her nose..

10. [+11] She looks like a different person every time we see her. I remember really hating her awkward acting in 'My Kids Give Me a Headache'... Well, I hope her acting has changed as much as her face.

1. [+500] Her old face is gone.. or did they not photoshop this enough?

2. [+496] Her face... is different...

3. [+365] Her lips...... why...;;

4. [+219] Something looks awkward

5. [+160] Her acting was already known for being terrible in her last historical drama so why is she choosing to get into acting? Just stick to being an idol.. 😢

[enter-talk] YOU SAID THAT RYUJIN WAS GOOD AT RAPPING?...

If she's good at dancing, she should stick to that. Rapping is really not for her

In the featured post, it seems like they are saying that because of her tone, they keep making her rap. But there were comments saying how the tone was the most important thing in rapping but so what if her tone is good? Her diction is bad and her rap doesn't sound like rap either. Her tone is good but her rap skills are not on par so it's just cringey. It's because they only gave her cringey rap parts up until now that it's not that obvious. To be honest, even SM's artists' rapping isn't that bad.

She never showed her rapping off stage either and her company is not forcing her to do it either. This time, everyone is hating on the rap parts so it seems like it can't be covered anymore. Please, if you're gonna praise her, talk about her dancing instead. Don't talk about her rapping. This is seriously not it..

post response:
    [+751][-175]

1. [+404, -107]
    In all of the big 3, aside from YG, they should just not make them rap. I'm dying of embarrassment

2. [+224, -39]
    She's not good. Look at the other female rappers. Seriously, aside from her tone, there's not one good thing about it

3. [+149, -182]
    Looking at how there are illogical hate posts about Ryujin now, she will do even better ㅎㅎ her personal views on her fancam are also doing well this timeㅎㅎ

4. [+78, -8]
    Ryujin's dancing is already famous for being on par with a main dancer's skills. From being a visual member to being stable live to being a famous member, what more do you want from her?ㅋㅋ

5. [+68, -4]
    I've never seen Midzys claiming that Shin Ryujin was good at rapping. We've never praised her for that. You're the only one shadowboxing on your own;

6. [+61, -5]
    Huh? Who said that..?

7. [+45, -5]
    I've never seen fans write business posts claiming that Ryujin was good at rapping ㅋㅋㅋ Ryujin's rap tone is more in the baritone level compared to other raps. Looks like you just wanted to hate on her when writing thisㅋㅋ

[enter-talk] ITZY YEJI AND SF9 YOUNGBIN'S DATING RUMORS BROKE

image.png

image.png

Oppa please love her a long long timeㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
    [+271][-72]

1. [+126, -2]
    Do you think Yeji is crazy? She's going to link on someone's arm like that in such a public place? I'm freaking pissed that this picture was exposed from the international side

2. [+104, -6]
    But from the back it's so not Yejiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cut it down already, it's freaking funny that you guys only judge this because of her hair color. Do you think Yeji is crazy enough to not even hide her dyed hair and hang out with a male idol like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nonesense

3. [+77, -12]
    Isn't this his nuna? Youngmin has a nuna that's one year older than him

4. [+45, -5]
    She looks more like Chaeryung than Yeji

5. [+41, -5]
    The ears shape is too different
    image.png

6. [+38, -1]
    Yeji's hair texture isn't this good. She's done silver, blonde, red and she's dyed her hair 3 times, do you want to die?

7. [+32, -0]
    Youngbin and her have 6 years difference and he's 29... It's like a grandma dating her grandson