Posts by 0ppar

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the SNS terrorizing campaign paid off

ILLIT was criticized for wearing revealing outfits for underage members

ILLIT was criticized for wearing revealing outfits for underage members

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ILLIT-was-criticized-for-wearing-revealing-outfits-for-underage-members-1-1024x819.jpg

It’s a knitted skirt but the leg line can be seen inside the skirt (transparent/see thru)

The member mentioned is 16 years old and was born in 2008

I think they need to check and pay more attention to their clothes when going to work

1. Looking at the video, the clothes are really weird

2. Why do they wear such transparent and flimsy skirts?

3. What is this? It looked like they weren’t wearing any clothes at all

4. I was shocked after watching the video. Is this a see-through skirt?

5. I wish the minors would pay more attention to what they wear. Please don’t forget that you are a minor

6. At this point, I wonder if that is Bang Si Hyuk’s hobby or not. I also remember that LE SSERAFIM used to wear outfits that showed off her legs in the past

7. Wow, I was surprised when I watched the video….

8. But their makeup is really weird. She’s a minor, her age doesn’t matter but she looks really weird

9. Why is there so much noise in this company?

10. I just looked at the thumbnail and wondered what the problem was, but when I watched the video, I was shocked. Even if you’re an adult, this is too much

11. Why do they wear makeup like this? Are they freckles or wounds…?

Original post (1)

ILLIT was criticized for wearing revealing outfits for underage members – Pannkpop

K-netizens react to ILLIT’s fandom name conflicting with BLACKPINK Lisa’s personal fandom name

This time, ILLIT’s fandom name conflicts with another fandom

This-time-ILLITs-fandom-name-conflicts-with-another-fandom-1.jpgThis-time-ILLITs-fandom-name-conflicts-with-another-fandom-2.jpgILLITs-fandom-name-has-just-been-revealed-LILLY-1.jpg

Lisa’s personal fandom is Lilies

There is also a video of Lisa calling her fans Lilies during her solo career

It is said that it means the same as the lily

Currently, posts about ‘Lilies for lisa’ are being posted rapidly on Twitter

1. Do we need to care about something unofficial?

2. It doesn’t matter if it’s not official

3. Do we even have to pay attention to unofficial personal fandom name?

4. I don’t know if it’s an unofficial personal fandom name or not, but looking at the reactions, it’s better to change it

5. It’s better not to get involved with Southeast Asian fandoms

6. Among all K-Pop idols, Lisa has the most international fans, so please change it

7. I remember the terrorist attack on Instagram because of the same hair color

8. Of all the fandoms in history, the most toxic fandom is the Southeast Asian fandom. Stay away from this

9. I wonder if we should pay attention to unofficial fandoms, but it’s better to avoid personal fandoms abroad

10. I think the biggest problem is the company’s incompetence

Original post (1)

K-netizens react to ILLIT’s fandom name conflicting with BLACKPINK Lisa’s personal fandom name – Pannkpop

NMIXX Sullyoon was praised for singing ILLIT ‘Magnetic

NMIXX Sullyoon sings ILLIT ‘Magnetic’ NMIXX-Sullyoon-was-praised-for-singing-ILLIT-Magnetic-1024x992.jpg

She also sang other songs

Sullyoon is really good🤩🤩

1. There’s nothing Sullyoon can’t do

2. She’s amazing. I hope that she will do even better as an idol who sings well

3. She sings so well, she dances well, she has a pretty face, she has it all

4. Wow she sings so well

5. She sings UNFORGIVEN better than the original song

6. Even the original singers don’t sing the chorus but she sings the chorus, she sings so well

7. I wish NMIXX had concepts like TWICE before. I think they will do well with the upbeat song ㅠㅠ

8. How can she have that face and talent?… Thank you for being an idol

9. I hope that she will become more famous because she sings well and dances well

10. She’s really good. She has a good voice, a pretty face, and her body proportions are amazing

11. By my standards, she’s Leonardo DiCaprio of the idol world. Her abilities are really buried because of her face

12. It’s better than the original song. She has a pretty face and sings well

Original post (1)

NMIXX Sullyoon was praised for singing ILLIT ‘Magnetic’ – Pannkpop

the jpop equivalent to kpop are the alphabet groups

“The battle between Seventeen and IVE” Idol groups who will make their comebacks in April

Idol groups who will make their comebacks in April Idol-groups-who-will-make-their-comebacks-in-April.jpg

RIIZE 2024. 4. 18

Apink 2024. 4. 19

ZEROBASEONE (pre-release) 2024.4.24

Zico (feat. Jennie) 2024. 4. 26

Seventeen 2024. 4. 29

IVE 2024. 4.29

RIIZE 2024. 4. 29

1. Zico will make his comeback on the 26th

2. 29th, what the..?

3. What will happen on the 29th…?

4. Wow, the lineup is crazy

5. Wow the 29th

6. Please save the 29th ㅜㅜ

7. Will RIIZE make a comeback on the 18th and 29th?

8. I’m looking forward to the 29th

9. That day, Seventeen and IVE fans will be so noisy

10. The battle between Seventeen and IVE, wow..

11. ZEROBASEONE will make a comeback in May!

12. Seriously crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. I’m looking forward to it

Original post (1)

“The battle between Seventeen and IVE” Idol groups who will make their comebacks in April – Pannkpop