Posts by Fluffers

You don't initiate a battle unless you know you will win. There must be an insider(s) leaking info to Hybe.

This would be a lot more reasonable if this was a legal affair, but it's not. It is currently, from all reports, internal

So it's less a matter of what's true vs what can be manipulated.

Also we can't be so naive to believe companies and individuals can't lie

Is there any actual... you know, proof?

Like I'm seeing people take sides

Slander left and right

But from all the reports it's a bunch of "he said, she said" with no actual substantiated evidence.

Hell, Hybe hasn't even actually done their audit yet(which is internal by the way, not third party).

It seems odd to believe either end of the spectrum when we're not really given anything other than words.

I think because people are so set in what songs they think are best

Nobody realizes that 2023 was the most dominant year of GG (and idol music in general)

8 of the top 10 was girl group music

15 of the top 20 of 2023 year end were girl group songs.

If you include idol group members(boys and girls) the top 20 of 2023 is 18/20

The last time more than half the top 10 was idol music was 2012

And no year had more than 11 of the top 20 being just idol music

For comparison

2018 and 2022 had 8/20 be idol music in general

Idc if armys come at me, I'll remind yall that 2014 BTS with no international breakthrough yet was casually selling 100k albums. By today's standards it might not seem big but if you check the same year, it was on par or more than what more popular groups B1A4, VIXX or BAP were selling :pepe-clown-walk:

????

B1A4 and Vixx both didn't have international breakthrough. They were squarely.Korean popular groups

I was there. The fuck are you on about?

Before, I just thought this was general kpop fan bitching and moaning

But that thread definitely reeks of Big 3 sour grapes.

Though I suppose nobody remembers the twice dogpiling

Or the Aespa slander last year.

This is gonna come around and knowing kpop stans, hybe fans are not gonna be kind when it's someone not them.

Also whoever posted it conveniently left out the rest of his review where he goes on to slam LSF performance saying thag while they tried to maximize their strengths, the failures, especially in singing were too massive to cover up.

And whoever translated it left out the reply including the rest of the post.

It's an intentional set up post for Le Ssserafim

As far as i know, all was said was at one point Fate was the Title and then it wasn't.

There was no word on who made the choice to change it. It could have been Cube, it could habe been Soyeon, it could have been I-DLE as a whole

This is such a ridiculous comment. No, nobody in kpop with the exception of maybe Jungkook due to Seven has the permeability in mainstream music in the west to be considered household names.

I think you're severly overestimating what it takes to be an identifiable household name if you think everybody just actively knows who bts or bp members are.

I also never said China was I-dle's only foothold, I said it was the biggest.

Japan isn't Twice's only foothold, but it is the biggest. Now if other kpop groups had Twice's permeation in Japan, I'd maybe entertain your suggestion that Your average person could identify them with no issue

But I don't think any other active kpop act with the exception of BTS has the kinda consistent permeation in any country not korea to be easily identifiable to your average random guy on the street.

Like why would I believe that John Smith could tell who Jennie is in the US when SZA didn't have that level of identifiability until her second album despite her first being lined with chart topping hits.

ch sales is going down😂. if u ask around outside kpop forum nobody knows gidle members really. talk to randon non kpop fans . they dont know them. but most of them will know bp, few will know nj bec of their songs , 1-2 will know ive &. aespa bec of wy and karina ig. le ssera at least has sakura who has a steady fb ( though i still dont understand her appeal as well) outside china.

ah now i remember one member the thai girl who is lisa’s friend.isnt she?😭

Why are you bringing up non kpop stans. If I mention kpop of any kind to general people I'm around, they couldn't name Jennie much less any of the top Groups not.Blackpink. It's basically restricted to BTS, and not even on an individual basis.

So giving that ancedote doesn't matter to me. The make up of what is known is entirely based on where you are.

I never said Chinese physical sales weren't going down.

I said I-dle's sales were some of the few that had not declined and I-dle's the biggest active group in China. You're combining two completely different statements to try and act as a gotcha.

Reality is their sales are up and they're still selling in China (and I'm not just talking physicals, which is the only thing in decline there)

of course they hv more female fans than male cuz they are not attractive enough for male but they are not attracting more fans now. if ur a female fans looking for fun, why will u like them?they have no distinct members like aespa or ive. i know winter/karina in aespa and wy and yujin in ive but not a single one in gidle though i know they are popular in sk but not within kpop bgs fans .they are definitely not nj that attract young female demo .and aunties will never like fake wokes.😂 look at the quality of their female fans ig - they wont sustain their popularity if they are even popular globally🤷‍♀️

???

They're one of the few acts with their sales numbers still climbing?

And they're still far and away the biggest active act in China.

Pretending like they've stagnated cause of "fake woke" or whatever just shows you're talking shit without knowing anything