Minnie

• 624b66761a05d64b3abaf4d5d7e3b591.png

I. Introduction

Minnie (Korean: 민니; Japanese:ミンニ), born as Nicha Yontararak (มินนี่ ณิชา ยนตรรักษ์), is a Thai singer, songwriter, and actress under Cube Entertainment. She is the main vocalist of the South Korean girl group (G)I-DLE.

I. II. Early Life

Minnie has loved to play piano since she was young, which was influenced by her mom. She always watched her mom playing the piano, and asked her to teach her how to play it. While in Elementary School, she brought her friend to learn singing with her. She was inspired by Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles" and likes it a lot. After that, whenever her school held events, she would always show up at the stage. She also became a cheerleader, drummer, actress in a stage play, and more.

Since K-Pop was very popular during her school life, she wanted to become a K-Pop singer. However, she always thought it was impossible and just a dream until CUBE announced an audition and with both her parents and vocal teachers encouragement she tried out and passed. 3 years later she would go on to debut with (G)I-DLE, after struggling to maintain her passion for becoming an idol.

source:https://g-idle.fandom.com/wiki/Minnie

Comments 2