I did not include the CF pullouts, replacements, and the wall issue since they do not contribute to the main issue of bullying as alleged by Hyunjoo.
I included the links to the screenshot of the portion of the medical report and some compiled clips that are pointed out as "evidence" of both sides.
Since DSP has already stated that they are pursuing the case legally, all that we can hope for is for the truth to come out.
In the meantime, please exercise your critical thinking, and take note of the very important details of both camps.
"Hello, I am former April's Hyunjoo-noona's little brother. I wanted to say this for years, but I kept it to myself for her future. But I think it's time for me to say it. My older sister supposedly left the group to pursue acting, but that's not the truth. She was ostracized and bullied in the group, and she ended up getting anxiety and had breathing issues because she suffered so much. She even tried to commit suicide. When we think about that, my parents and I still hurt. My sister left the group, and her label sent her a letter that claimed she was leaving to pursue acting and told her to write it exactly. So my sister did that. We really know back then but we thought that was the right thing to do for our sister. But after my sister wrote that, she got so many hate comments saying she betrayed the group for her own benefit. She never got apologies from the members. When my mom went to the label, the members just laughed at her. My sister is still working hard. I kept it in because I didn't want to hurt her image, but I can't watch the members just pretend to have done nothing wrong. It's so hard for me and I can't imagine how my sister is feeling. I don't want the members to be on TV anymore. I don't want to remember them when I see them on TV and I don't want to see my sister suffering anymore."
After being accused of staying silent, DSP Media told Asia Today, "We are still checking on what happened with Lee Hyunjoo."
"Hello, this is a friend of former April member and a current actress Lee Hyunjoo's friend. Hyunjoo and I are friends from high school and we still keep in touch from time to time. I'm writing to clarify that all members bullied Hyunjoo except Chaekyung and Rachel(*who joined the group after Hyunjoo's departure). I'll write few things I've heard.
1. Former April member Somin hated Hyunjoo and started bullying her.
2. Chaewon then relayed things Hyunjoo didn't say to Somin in hopes to make friends with Somin.
3. Hyunjoo finds her tumbler which was a gift from her grandmother in the company's fridge. Turns out Naeun put Chungookjang in her tumbler and left it in the fridge for months.
4. Naeun took Hyunjoo's sneakers and claimed it was hers. She didn't apologize after Hyunjoo proved it was actually hers by showing her name on the shoe.
5. Members said "This b* is trying to make her face look smaller again" behind her back right before recording.
7. Chaewon was in a relationship with the group's manager. So the manager turned a blind eye to what was happening.
8. After Hyunjoo attempted suicide, the company said the members were reflecting on themselves so Hyunjoo and her mom visited the company. Members met them but ignored them and laughed with each other."
Yunyoung, a former A-JAX member and DSP Media labelmate, wrote a long post on his Instagram story. The story read, "I'm so upset so I'll just lay out the facts. When you talk to your friends, do you just tell them the truth? People automatically end up saying only their side instead of objectively laying out both sides when you're ranting to friends. Hyunjoo was probably upset because things didn't go her way. But the [April members] had it worse. Hyunjoo, sorry, but I gotta say what I gotta say. Because of you, I feel so bad for the kids... While I was in DSP Media, I saw the entire thing that April went through. Hyunjoo suddenly stopped coming to practice and schedules were broken all the time. It's true you can be sick and weak. But then you should've quit early. But you wanted to do what you wanted and you wanted to take it easy. How can you live like that? You're not a soloist - you're in a team. These girls would cry until their eyes were swollen in the training room. If they tried to talk to her, she wouldn't listen. Members spend more time together than family.
Everyone knows that Hyunjoo is the visual. But if you can't follow, then you should've worked harder than anyone else. I only saw a one-sided story so I think you have to know the facts. Stop saying that no one just stood by and watched and that they were all perpetrators. Hyunjoo, the members really worked hard to keep the group... You only wanted to shine yourself, but the members put the team and the fans first.. You were all young so it was probably hard to hide, but how can they bully you when you refused to listen to anything or talk? You were bullied? Please stop hurting people by just going with the ride.
And Somin, who's a KARD member right now... She's someone who worked so hard when she was little without trying to pull any stops. She used to lead April as their leader and by keeping her tears back as they practiced choreography. Is it a crime to work hard? They worked so hard to be here, so maybe she didn't want them to success? Hyunjoo, I support your future. I hope no one gets hurt."
"I am a former Staff member who worked with april ever since kara project until hyunjoo left april. There are many posts online that differ from the reality that are exaggerated so out of pity (for the other members) I too gathered up the courage to come forward"
I included a photo proof of my business card.
"To make it brief:
1. there was no physical abuse. Only hyunjoo‘s and the other members‘ personalities didnt match. Anyone could tell in the waiting room that there was no one that took the lead in bullying her or isolating her. In the post by the brother there was no explicit detail of torment either.
2. from before the current members of april joined the company, difficulty of breathing was a symptom that hyunjoo often complained about. She received detailed examinations multiple times at multiple hospitals however there has been no exact diagnosis or disease name.
3. somin, who was the leader at the time of debut, was pointing out hyunjoo‘s attitude of skipping practice and schedules a lot, therefore the two didnt get along well. However in order to protect hyunjoo‘s center position in april, somin decided to leave the group.
4. the suicide attempt her brother mentioned, probably is the incident where hyunjoo left the dorms at night, sent a text to her parents and was out of touch for a few hours. However if my memory is correct, hyunjoo was just at the han river park and there was never a trace of her self harming or any other attempts (to hurt herself).
5. right before april debuted, hyunjoo left and naeun was quickly chosen to substitute her when you look at the pikicast videos from before debut, you can see that naeun was not there. But after naeun took that place, hyunjoo returned and April debuted as a 6 member group. At the same the members were 17 and a half on average, they were very young...
hyunjoo and also the april members were all put into a team together against their will, and so it was difficult for them in order to endure the situation. Other groups have the same situations too. In the difficult process of enduring their one dream hyunjoo was a kid who was more tender and feeble than her peers, but thats not her fault.
I greatly cherished hyunjoo and even tho its a bummer, i have not heard or seen of anything the current april members did so wrong to the extend that they deserve the hate theyre getting rn.
It‘s unfortunate that an incident that has no victims or perpetrator was driven into one direction like this. No1 did anything right but also no one did anything wrong.
I hope my post stops the witch hunt"