[TW: suicide/bully] DSP tries to sue Hyunjoo// Support by former Uni.T member

• This is very terrifying

https://mobile.twitter.com/appartement201/status/1366800039851421697?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1366800039851421697%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdisqus.com%2Fembed%2Fcomments%2F%3Fbase%3Ddefaultf%3Dpannchoa-blogspotcomt_u%3Dhttps3A2F2Fpann-choa.blogspot.com2F20212F032Ftheqoo-dsp-clarifies-school-violence.htmlt_d%3D5Btheqoo5D20DSP20CLARIFIES20SCHOOL20VIOLENCE202B20DATING20RUMORS20WITH20AJAX20MEMBER2020PANNECA28BEC9584t_t%3D5Btheqoo5D20DSP20CLARIFIES20SCHOOL20VIOLENCE202B20DATING20RUMORS20WITH20AJAX20MEMBER2020PANNECA28BEC9584s_o%3Ddefaultversion%3D8247c707c4176bbfd15d0859f1f6291a

• This is so damn scary. The company is already throwing her under the bus through their statements, I don't even want to imagine how they are treating her behind the scenes.

They are literally gaslighting her, it's sad. : ( Idk how to stay still neutral in this situation. The company will just keep denying and "taking legal actions".

• I think this is the most serious of all bullying accusations bc the victim is at the mercy of company and could still be abused.

Srsly someone get her out of there.

• I think this is the most serious of all bullying accusations bc the victim is at the mercy of company and could still be abused.

Srsly someone get her out of there.

I think the worst part is that literally everyone admits to isolating her including the company. The other bullying accusations have been denied or not accepted any further. DSP didn’t even deny her suicide attempt or that the post was made by her brother. They are a mess

• I think the worst part is that literally everyone admits to isolating her including the company. The other bullying accusations have been denied or not accepted any further. DSP didn’t even deny her suicide attempt or that the post was made by her brother. They are a mess

Anyone who watched baby kara show knows that dsp staff will contribute and provoke these toxic situations rather than stopping them

DSP is trash

• And the worse thing is Hyunjoo is still in the company.

I don’t even think she has a lawyer to protect herself. Throughout this scandal all DSP did was victim blame and say everyone was affected. Then top it off with the nugu coming forward with his “testimony” and Yena’s sister all proving how shit everyone was covering this up. I love April but this isn’t a T-ara situation anymore with how Hyunjoo brother is providing evidence on top of evidence. He’s going above and beyond for his older sister that it’s sad to see.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Now we talking. Brother coming with some proofs now DSP can't hide. Either way at the end of the day after this statement someone will get absolutely destroyed :

- The company denies all claims of bullying once again :

- If in fact there were no bullying they go take the court and probably wins (brother and Hyunjoo are in shit)

- They know there were in fact bullying so they try to threaten Hyunjoo directly (probably doesn't work and they take the court and win)

- or the company release shitty statement about how they are managing the whole thing behind the scene, most likely apologize to hyunjoo and try at all cost not going to Court.

-or they make public statement about how there were in fact bullying and public apologies (not gonna happen)

Either way i deeply think Hyunjoo and her brother right now have the upper hand on this situation, as DSP only have very dangerous path in front of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!