What are your current go to feel good songs?

• For me, right now it's still Super Shy. I could be having a long day at the office or going on one of my marathon walks, and Super Shy lifts my mood the moment that first melody kicks in. Easy listening music like this is perfect for taking some of the edge off my day :send-love-bunny:

And as a bonus, Antifragile is my go-to song when I need to summon extra effort in the gym :eyes:

I am the manifestation of the meme where a gym bro is blasting K-Pop during the most intense lifts.

If it works it works :pepe-shrug:

• it's non kpop

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this song is my everything right now...it's so sexy lol

• SNSD - So Nyeo Shi Dae

My favorite song of all of kpop. To me this is what kpop "is." When I hear it I am transported back to a time I was first exposed to this wonderful world.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jonghyun - So Goodbye (City Hunter OST)

Sort of odd given the actual song subject matter and context.

But it's a song that is nostalgic for me. And reminds me of "simpler" times. And especially my early days falling in love with k-dramas.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

Happiness + energy

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Limelight - Eye to eye

• for me its H1-Key - Thinking about you

• External Content www.youtube.com

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• :reading-raccoon:

• External Content youtu.be

• It depends. I listen to so much music that my fave songs switch so often YamaChwan

At the moment this are my most favourite songs:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• for me its H1-Key - Thinking about you

Oh I hadn't heard it. It's beautiful.

• SNSD way to go :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• For something not TWICE unless you want a deep dive on b-sides

External Content m.youtube.com

It is a remake but oh well :dancer-pepe:

• Hmm how many am I allowed to mention lol

Chill but groovy

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• But if you must know, i am obsessing about two things right now that make me feel sky high when listening to em.

First is guitar covers by this unbelievable rando Youtuber. He makes legend songs even better omg.

Second is OMG. I'm fixin to become the next big Oh My Girl fan on this site and maybe the only one, just like i'm pretty much the only Wizone left on this forum.

Just listen to how happy they can make you feel with their legendary cutesy songs that are way too underappreciated.

• Hey selfie I've just been busy and out of the habit of logging in with the 'hiatus' by TWICE standards lol. How are you, had any pineapple pizzas recently? :iconpepe:

no pizzas recently but as you may or may not know I am now the father to two sons!!! lol

work? uni?

• External Content youtu.be

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!