Tell me something about your bias that a casual fan wouldn't know

• Everyone, even Hwanhee's mother mistakes him for a girl because of his voice.

Poor Sunyoul

He's been on masked singer, a trot show, and other shows and everyone thought he was a girl

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is the best one lol

• Nayeon was in a bad car accident as a kid that left her left leg very weak.

She's occasionally seem randomly stumbling or dropping from a standing position

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

People used to think she was just super clumsy until the accident was revealed later.

• A.C.E's Jun

• Has 3 sisters but one of them allready died (Many profiles btw changed it to 2 sisters, probably cause one isn't alive anymore)
    • One of his nicknames is Sungcheon-Kangta because he grew up in Sungcheon-region and everyone told him he would look like Kangta
    • He is also a very big fan of Kangta and apeared as Kangta-doppelganger on "I Can See Your Voice" in 2016 where he really much confused the real Kangta by being dressed up like him and even sing and dance like him
    • He gets constantly mocked by Donghun with stuff like "Nobody likes you", "Why are you in my group", "I actually hate you", "Why are you the leader" , ...
    • His most favourite dog was a chow-chow that his family used to own. After she died he was depressed for some days
    • He had cameos in a crap ton of dramas before he got his first real role a few years later in 2021

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• When Johnny was a trainee, he danced with weights so he could match his speed to the other trainees.

• Sheon (Billlie) trained with bugAboo and was going to debut with them until the debut lineup changed and she left A Team Entertainment and joined Mystic Story (a sub-label of SM Entertainment) and join Girls Planet 999 and so on.

Tsuki (Billlie) was a member of the Japanese girl group MAGICOUR before leaving the group. She was former SM trainee and a model for Popteen Cover Girl (along with fellow member Siyoon)

Jongseob (P1harmony) was a contestant on Kpop Star 6 and won first place with Park Hyunjin. He was also a YG trainee and was in Treasure Box, expected to debut but didn't make it. He left YG and joined FNC and writes and produces a lot of P1harmony's songs and some unreleased songs. All of this before he hit the age of 16 (international age)

• This makes me so sad. I remember hearing that haters used it as a target to hate on her when really, she just had a bad leg.

And I saw a video compilation of her falling because of her weak leg and it made me so sad just watching it.

I'm proud of her for doing all these tough choreographies and executing them flawlessly. She might lose her balance every once in a while but her performances are always amazing.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Sana on an episode of Sixteen scolded her team members for not coming to train.

Sana and Tzuyu trained by themselves and when the other two (one of them being Dahyun)

SHE GOT SERIOUS.

Imagine Sana being serious? Nobody can.

(Sorry for the bad quality)

• Here's some lesser known facts about Jihyo:

- She's allergic to pineapples

- She has a certificate in the Chinese language (though she probably hasn't used it in a while)

- So many people have thought she was foreign or at least mixed-race. She brings it up every once in a while where many of the Twice members' first impressions of her was that she wasn't fully Korean and at school growing up, people thought she was mixed. Now she says she thinks she looks more Korean.

- She got a cat named Bbuyo in 2020

- Jihyo also trained to be an actress

- She enjoys playing sports

8e0870a2e4b565f4951c7351880f3ce1.jpg

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This makes me so sad. I remember hearing that haters used it as a target to hate on her when really, she just had a bad leg.

And I saw a video compilation of her falling because of her weak leg and it made me so sad just watching it.

I'm proud of her for doing all these tough choreographies and executing them flawlessly. She might lose her balance every once in a while but her performances are always amazing.

Yeah, I always stare at her left knee when she performs, not in an odd sexual way but in like admiration.

I always loved this fact because it's also relatable for me. I had a bad fall and tore like every ligament in my right knee so I totally get it and I wish I had the dedication and strength to do the things Nayeon does now.

• This Sana was scary :pepewash:

I remember watching it and being like "wow, I've never seen Sana that angry before."

Obviously, people have their angry and serious moments, but this one sort of surprised me. I don't blame her. Despite what happened with Dahyun and Minyoung, it was really crunch time because the time was coming up to when they had to perform together.

• I love seeing this side of Sana. Shes often seen as a goofy silly type but deep inside, she didnt get to where she is today without a very strong will

• Yeah, I always stare at her left knee when she performs, not in an odd sexual way but in like admiration.

I always loved this fact because it's also relatable for me. I had a bad fall and tore like every ligament in my right knee so I totally get it and I wish I had the dedication and strength to do the things Nayeon does now.

I'm sorry that happened to you :(

But I'm proud of Nayeon with her injury-performing choreographies so well even if she might stumble a bit. I'm also proud of Jeongyeon for performing (especially Alcohol-Free) with the broken neck disk. Nayeon's injury may have longer-term effects than Jeongyeon's injury from 2020 but still proud of both of them for performing with former injuries (and with Jeongyeon's injury still healing) :pleading:

• I thought she was mixed too, she has such a unique face that really stands out from the crowd

• I thought she was mixed too, she has such a unique face that really stands out from the crowd

She does! I think she's right, her facial features have changed a bit since then and she did actually say she thinks she looks more Korean.

But maybe when she was younger. (I found out the girl on the right is Sunmi, btw! LOL)

images (41).jpg

• Some of these are my biases, some simply belong to my bias groups :-)

Moonbyul from Mamamoo has two younger sisters (Seulgi and Yesol), the youngest being 12 years younger (born in 2004) than her.

YooA of Oh My Girl inspired her older brother, a choreographer at 1MILLION Dance Studio, to pick up dancing, rather than the classic way of older siblings inspiring younger siblings.

Eunha of VIVIZ (formerly GFriend) is a child actress.

Sunny of Girls' Generation has the same birthday (May 15) as her two older sisters, Eunkyu and Jinkyu. Sticking with this one for a second, her birth name is Susan. Her Korean name is Sun-kyu and was known from her profile, but the name Susan was actually discovered through a look into an official registry of women born in California in 1989 with the last name "Lee."

Those are all I can think of for now :eyes:

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

• I'm sorry that happened to you :(

But I'm proud of Nayeon with her injury-performing choreographies so well even if she might stumble a bit. I'm also proud of Jeongyeon for performing (especially Alcohol-Free) with the broken neck disk. Nayeon's injury may have longer-term effects than Jeongyeon's injury from 2020 but still proud of both of them for performing with former injuries (and with Jeongyeon's injury still healing) :pleading:

It happens lol, it doesn't stop me from enjoying the things I love. I hike mountains a lot and one time I did a total of 19 miles up and down Mount Le Conte with minimal issues. But usually with these kinda injuries, your leg swells up a bit and hurt and reduce range of motion.

So if Nayeons injury is similar to alot leg injuries, it may be hard to perform back to back like say 3 hours back to back concerts like they just did. And if that's the case , we'll never know, more respect to that.

• Jaehyun’s grandma was a dancer and sends him notes on his technique after performances.

Kun is known as a great cook. But people may not know he started cooking in middle school by helping his mom cook.

He is fine with his crop tops and outfits onstage as his Kai persona, but offstage Jongin is shy and tries to cover up.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• It happens lol, it doesn't stop me from enjoying the things I love. I hike mountains a lot and one time I did a total of 19 miles up and down Mount Le Conte with minimal issues. But usually with these kinda injuries, your leg swells up a bit and hurt and reduce range of motion.

So if Nayeons injury is similar to alot leg injuries, it may be hard to perform back to back like say 3 hours back to back concerts like they just did. And if that's the case , we'll never know, more respect to that.

Wow, interesting! I didn't know that. And I like your determination :yesr:

Oh yeah, I just realized that must've been pretty hard for both Nayeon and Jeongyeon, and the other members of course. Nayeon is inspiring, the way she has a bad leg and may have balance issues because of it but she just keeps pushing through and does it so well. And Jeongyeon's performance with her injury and current anxiety issues and her going that long and making all the performances (even if she did need breaks) is amazing too.

Gosh, I love these members' determination. They like...never give up!

• She does! I think she's right, her facial features have changed a bit since then and she did actually say she thinks she looks more Korean.

But maybe when she was younger. (I found out the girl on the right is Sunmi, btw! LOL)

images (41).jpg

wait whaaat?

That's Sunmi?

I know they trained together for years, but still.

That video of Jihyo being called Jisoo by TaecYeon still blows my mind.

I'm not ready for that pic

• When Mark Lee was in school in Vancouver, there was a teacher's strike so school was cancelled for the day... because of that he tagged along with his older brother to the SM open auditions and ended up getting selected. He's said if it hadn't been for the teacher's strike, he would have went to school like normal and missed the whole thing.

• When Mark Lee was in school in Vancouver, there was a teacher's strike so school was cancelled for the day... because of that he tagged along with his older brother to the SM open auditions and ended up getting selected. He's said if it hadn't been for the teacher's strike, he would have went to school like normal and missed the whole thing.

I had no idea.

Glad they had a strike that day

• Namjaya????? I would have guessed that was as girl's voice too!

• oh wow, I never would've guessed. She does so great. Good for her to be able to overcome that

• Hyunjin never thought about being an idol before he was scouted by JYPE on the streets. His biggest dream was to become a football player. When he was a teenager and a school student, he was part of a football club and he was really good and popular as hell. Hyunjin said that many students used to go to the matches just to watch him play.

the students pbly weren't even interested in football lol

• This thread contains 392 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!