Jungwon

• I. Introduction

Jungwon is a member and leader of Belift Lab's boy group ENHYPEN.

II. Career

Prior to debut, Jungwon trained for around 1 year and four months. Heb was a participant in CJ ENM's and Big Hit Entertainment's survival show I-LAND, on June 2, 2020. The show ran from June 26 to September 18. On the final episode, he placed first through global voting with 1,417,620 million votes, which led to him to be part of the lineup for ENHYPEN. He debuted with the group on November 30, 2020 with their mini album Border : Day One.

III. Videography

Title Date Aired
    Network
    I-LAND 2020 Mnet

IV. Videos

Tamed-Dashed Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Legend of K-Pop Fancam

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FEVER Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com

V. Trivia

• He has one older sister who is older by two years
    • His nicknames are Garden, Sheep Garden, Jung One, Yang Garden, Yang Chamber, and Nyang Jungwon
    • The other members first impression of him was that they thought he was cute
    • He looks up to Jungkook
    • He is able to imitate the sound of squidward's footsteps
    • Jungwon used to do Taekwondo for 7 years, and was an athlete for 4 years
    • He wants to go to Canada and see the auroras

(Credit to kprofiles.com)